The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girl...

By Anga26

The lives of 14 young girls were changed forever during the Christmas season of 2011 when they were suddenly... More

The Chosen ones! (Ft.OMG girlz/MB)
NOTICE! (NOT A CHAPTER)
CAST CALL OF THE DAY!!!
THE CAST CALL WINNERS!
Serious!
It's about to go DOWN!
Attacked and Beaten!
This is NOT the End!
Sweet 16 <3 (NOT A CHAPTER)
No way! Am I gonna be pregnant! *Chapter 5 part 1*
Attacked! *Chapter 5 part 2*
THE SACRIFICE (NOT A CHAPTER!)
Gun Point!
A Mystery In Waiting............?
Gun Point! = Love Point! *Chapter 6 part 2*
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
SPECIAL UPDATE!!!! (NOT A CHAPTER!)
The Power Of Revenge!
Not So Sweet 16...........
"The Story Behind Robotboy!"
NO LONGER!
Mean Girls!
New Changes!
"Sisters For Life" <3
"National Villains Day 2012"
A Declaration of War!
"No.15"
Chapter 19 - Operation R.E.S.C.U.E
Chapter 20 Part 1 - The beginning of wrecked lives?

"Lorraine Donnegan"

50 1 1
By Anga26

(Sunday 19th February 2012)

(8:00am)

(The girl's room)

*The girls are beautifully fast asleep when Robotboy suddenly walks into the room*

Robotboy: Good morning ladies! Rise and shine! *Claps his hands twice*

*The girls all groan as they're awoken*

Breaunna: *Groans and speaks in a heavily tired voice* What time is it? 

Alexis: *Groans also* I don't even know! *Rubbing her head*

Robotboy: Why it's 8 O'clock girls!

Breaunna: *Tired voice* Wow! 8 Oclock?

Zonnique: *Tired voice* Damn! It's still pretty early! 

Robotboy: Well, that's the whole point! You're meant to be waking up at this time!

Breaunna: Yeah! When we're going to school!

The girls: *Laugh* 

Robotboy: Ah so I see! Miss Breaunna Womack wants to be little Miss "Big Mouth" again huh?  *He expresses in an angry tone*

Breaunna: Well ya gotta admit! "I was born this way" right girls? *She looks back at them*

The girls: Yep!

Breaunna: Exactly! So what you gonna do about it Robotboy?

*Breaunna and all the girls smirk at him*

Robotboy: Hphm! Well that's very easy Breaunna! *He turns his head to the door* You can come in now ma lady!

*A young and tall blonde haired woman in her early 30's comes walking into the room*

Chlo: *Gasps loudly*

Lula, Chlo and Gabriella: "LORRAINE DONNEGAN!!!?"

NOTE: Lorraine Donnegan's picture is at the top in the multimedia.   

The other girls: Huh? 

Zonnique: Who's that? *Pointing at Lorraine*

Keyara: Yeah?

Lula: *African accent/dialect* Only the meanest staff at our school! Our school benefactor!

Chlo: *English accent/dialect* And the biggest liar too! She once tried to kick us all out, and change our entire school completely into a "paying private school" 

The other girls: *Gasps loudly*

Gabriella: *English accent/dialect* Mhm! She even once tried to set a student on fire! But luckily someone stopped her on time! 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* And I would've got away with it if it wasn't for meddling kids like you!

Bahja: Hphm! You've managed to make a very "good first impression" of yourself, haven't you? 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Oh shut up Bahja Rodriguez! At least I don't look or dress like a "pink ferball!" 

Bahja: *Gets angry and starts storming up to her* Excuse me? You did NOT just refer to me like that! 

Lourdes: *Places her right hand on Bahja's shoulder* Bahja don't! You know we've already fought a lot while pregnant! Which is hella dangerous, so we need to stop! For the sake of our babies!

*Bahja heeds to her words and calms down, taking a deep breath before speaking again*

Bahja: You best thank you stars that I'm pregnant Lorraine! Otherwise ma butt woulda been on yo FACE!

Lorraine: *Gets close to Bahja's face**English accent/dialect* Is that so?

Bahja: *Gets closer to Lorraine's face with her eyes glowing bright red* Yes! So don't test me! 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Ok! I won't!..Just as long as you keep that hair of yours in check! Cuz you look like a run down harlet! 

*Lorraine laughs deviously before turning round, only to have a vexed Bahja grab onto her hair and start pulling it in all types of directions, causing the girls to break them apart*

Lorraine: *Now angry**English accent/dialect* Robotboy! You seriously need to keep your girls in check! Especially that one! *Pointing to Bahja* They're all crazy! *Stars sorting her hair*

Bahja: WHY DON'T YOU KEEP YOURSELF IN CHECK YOU SNOBBY ASS WITCH!

Robotboy: Right everybody! Everything is ok, let's all calm down now alright! 

*They all calm down as told*

Robotboy: Ok now! We're going to do this again properly!.....Lorraine Donnegan here will be taking Dr Nina Louis's place, and in fact! She'll be in a more higher position than Dr Louis ever was! And she'll be keeping an eye on you girls, plus helping to deal with you whenever we both wish too! Ok! So I hope you've all comprehended what I've just said!

Zonnique: Yeah, yeah whatever! *Rolls her eyes*

Keyara: Mhm! 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* And if you girls ever try any funny stunts! There will be severe punishments and consequences! 

Robotboy: Exactly! So Lorraine!..Tell the lovely girls here about the "new arrangements!"

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* With pleasure Robotboy! 

(12:20pm)

(Main Hall of the Lair)

Zonnique's POV

Right now the girls and I are doing chores assigned to us by the one and only "Lorraine Donnegan". She's put us all in for hard labour "everyday" till we give birth!. And for the past hour, she's been doing nothing but torture us! Even causing physical harm! Which is dangerous for us, especially with babies on the way. And just a while ago, we witnessed her scratch my little sister's arm, to the point where she bled, and Dr Louis had to attend to her arm, poor Amethyst couldn't stop crying! Robotboy even laughed while watching it all. I seriously hate that chick! Now I know and understand what Lula, Chlo and Gabriella had to put up with at their school. I really feel sorry for them man, they've already been through alot with her than the rest of us just have, most especially Lula! That girl is so strong! And I really admire that about her. 

*Lorraine suddenly comes walking in 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Lula Tsibi!...Lula Tsibi!

Lula: *Looks up at Lorraine while sweeping the floor**African accent/dialect* Yes Miss Donnegan! 

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Could you follow me to my office please! 

*Lorraine starts walking away, signalling for Lula to follow*

Lula: *Sighs**African accent/dialect* Yes Miss Donnegan!

(Lula looks back at Zonnique and all the girls with a worried look before following Miss Donnegan to her office)

(Lorraine's Office)

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Lula Tsibi! I'm sure you still remember all the shenanigans you pulled with Nox Pharmaceuticals right?

Lula: *African accent/dialect* Of course I do! You were torturing animals with your nasty experiments on them! Just like you tortured all of us today!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* Good! I'm glad you remember! Because I still have a bone to pick with you Lula! And especially for all the other secrets you exposed! Getting me kicked out of Titan Manner High School! And almost ruining me!

Lula: *African accent/dialect* Well you deserved it! You were doing so many evil things! 

Lorraine: *Scoffs**English accent/dialect* Well you better listen clearly now Lula! Because I'll show you the more evil things I can if you don't watch your back!..Because I'm ready for revenge! Ready to take you down to your grave!. *Smacks her hands on the table and standing in Lula's face, making her gasp* I'll show you Lula Tsibi..I'm gonna do everything in my power to make your life miserable and full of tears!...I'll even KILL that baby of yours much earlier than "6 months" before I KILL you afterwards!. Then I'll move on to attack your family and make them my slaves!

Lula: *Now in tears**African accent/dialect* NOOOOOO!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! NOT MY FAMILY!!!

Lorraine: *English accent/dialect* OH YES I CAN Lula! Cuz I'M gonna bring HELL for you!, HELL and SO MUCH HELL AGAIN!, Starting by this! *She growls*

*She gets up from her seat as she grabs onto Lula's left shoulder, digging her sharp nails inside as she squeezes arm, causing her to bleed as she cries. 

Lula: *In hysterical tears**African accent/dialect* YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH YOUR DEEDS!..I HAVE A MIGHTY GOD IN HEAVEN THAT I SERVE! *Raising her right up in the air with her index finger pointed at the ceiling* YOU CAN DO TO ME WHATEVER YOU WANT! BUT GOD! MY JESUS! WILL FIGHT MY BATTLE FOR ME! FOR NO EVIL BROUGHT AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER! *Breathes heavily before speaking again* SO DO YOUR WORST!..BECAUSE GOD WILL PROTECT ME! MY BABY AND FAMILY!

*Lula runs out the room, crying hysterically*

Zonnique's POV

I was busy polishing the TV when I heard Lula come running back into the room, bleeding from her left arm while crying hysterically...What the hell?

*Zonnique run's to Lula and hugs her, patting her on the back as Lula cries hard in her chest*

Zonnique: Oh my God Lula! What on earth happened? And why is your left arm bleeding bad?

Lula: *Crying hysterically**African accent/dialect* It's Miss Donnegan! *Sniffs* She punctured my arm with her bare hand and long nails!...*Breathes heavily* She even threatened me!

*The other girls start gathering round to see what's happening*

Lula: *Crying hysterically**African accent/dialect* Saying she'll do everything in her power to destroy me, and that she'd kill my baby before 6 months passes, and kill me afterwards. She even went on to say she'll attack my family, and make them her slaves! *Starts crying her eyes out*

Amethyst: Oh my God! She's basically done to you what she did to me! I'm so sorry Lula!

The Girls: Awwwwwwwwwww!

Zonnique: Ssssshhh, it's ok Lula! We're all here for you ok! Dontchu worry about anything!...Sandra please run and get Dr Louis now! Quickly! 

Sandra: *African accent/dialect* Of course!

*Sandra runs out and comes back with Dr Louis*

Dr Louis: Oh my God! Lula I'm so sorry! *Runs up to Lula and immediately starts treating Lula's arm* I can't BELIEVE Lorraine Donnegan did this again!..That woman is EVIL! 

Lula: *Crying hysterically**African accent/dialect* Just look at what she did to my arm! *Breathes heavily* I never thought she could go this far! *Shaking her head* I just can't believe it!...She really hurt me Dr Louis..She really hurt me! *Continues to cry* 

Dr Louis: It's ok Lula, please stop crying ok my darling! I'm here now ok, and I'll get your fixed up in no time alright sweetie! *Kisses Lula on the forehead* It's alright my sweetheat! It's alright!

(Dr Louis continues to attend to Lula's arm as the other girls comfort her)

End of Chapter 8.

Chapter 9 coming soon.

What do yall think of this chapter?

And what do yall think of Robotboy's new lady "Lorraine Donnegan"

Let me know in the comments below! Also don't forget to leave vote also, and stay tuned for the next chapter of.."The Chosen Ones" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
28.3K 1K 35
Charlotte was your typical average 17 year old, that was until her 18th birthday and as her and her family had begun cleaning up, while they were cle...
36 0 20
There are many questions in the universe. Some are answered within seconds, others take longer. Some are never answered. Some are hard to answer. Som...
2K 122 16
{COMPLETED} She has no family. She has no friends. And now? She has no hope. After being kidnapped while walking through the city, Jess has to escape...