Will You Treat Me Better?

By astrostar99

"I want you to marry each other" "WHAT!" We both screamed at the same time. When a girl name Ra In have to l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
1K READERS
New book
Extra Chapter
Celebrating 100K!!
Question cause I need answer
It's my grandma

Chapter 13

21K 849 243
By astrostar99

MRS. KIM POV:
We walked into the ward and just smile warmly at the person on the bed.

"We bought you your favorite flower." I said as I handed a bouquet of daisies to that person.

"Thank you, Minhyung." I smiled at her.

"How's your condition?" Taejin (Taehyung's dad) asked.

"That's what I want to talk about with you guys. The doctor said that it might getting worst. I'm not sure how long I could live." My tears streaming down on my cheeks as soon as I heard that.

"Don't cry. You guys have done so much for me. I'm very thankful." We hugged each other.

"Please get well soon. She missed you so much."

TAEHYUNG POV:
"Hurry up, you slow turtle!" I scoffed at her.

"Go ahead. I'm taking the bus" "And who said that you'll go alone?" I crooked my eyebrows at her.

She stood dumbfounded. I sighed. I grabbed her hand and we walked together, hand in hand, to the bus stop.

I felt her hand trembling in my grasp. I smirked. She must be nervous.

We entered the bus and sat on our favorite seat. Yes, we have our own favorite seat because we always rode the bus together.

"I think you can let go now." She tried to pull her hand but I grasped it tightly. "No." "Tae-" "Shhhh. I'm enjoying the ride. Don't disturb me" I peeped her and saw her reddening cheeks.

Why are you so cute when blushing?

I snapped out of my thoughts. No, Tae! You have Minjun remember.

I sighed and looked out the window.

(Arrive at destination)
RA IN POV:
"Good morning Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mrs. Jun Ra In. I'm Kim Ha Na, your assistant for today." She's so beautiful.

"Yah! Don't be too formal. I've known you for age already." Taehyung said to the woman. I looked at him and then the woman.

The woman looked at my confused face and then she slapped Taehyung's head. "How dare you didn't introduce me to her! Hi, I'm Kim Ha Na, Taehyung's closest cousin" she offered her hand at me.

But Taehyung grabbed my hand away from her. "Yeah, scratch that cousin and replace it with enemy. Boom! That's Kim Ha Na to me." Taehyung said sarcastically.

Hana shook her head. "Come on dear. You must be having a hard day with him, right? Let's get to the point now." She said and pulled me into a room.

Few minutes later,
"Hey, is this okay?" I asked Taehyung.

"No. You look too skinny. And I don't like the laces" I nodded and changed to another dress.

Few minutes later...

"This one?"

"No. It's to simple for you. Go and picks something else" he said while continued to read the magazine.

I huffed and tried another dresses.

A few minutes later...

I love this one and I hope Taehyung will like it too.

I stood in front of Ha Na.

"What do you think?" I asked full of anticipation to Hana. "You look beautiful." She said.

"I want to keep this as a secret to Taehyung till it comes to our wedding day" Hana nodded and winked at me.

TAEHYUNG POV:
"Where's your dress? Have you choose it?" She nodded. "Then, where's the dress?"

She looked at me. "It's secret." I scoffed.

So you wanna play secret with me huh?

"What about you?" She asked me. "Ouh, don't worry. I've choose mine already. And it's secret. Let's go now." She rolled her eyes.

(At the counter)
"She's beautiful." I looked at her.

"It's rare for you to compliment people" I scoffed.

"You're right. I'm very hard to compliment people but when it cones to her, I'm very sincere. Seriously, she looks perfect for you. And I really mean it. Take good care of her Tae. I know she's the best one for you"

Hana's words made me looked at Ra In. She was laughing while chatting with the staffs in the boutique. She looked happy and so cute when laughing. I smiled to myself but then it fade away.

Only if Hana knows that we only marry for the sake of our parents.

Ra In was indeed beautiful. But I have Minjun with me. Somehow, I hoped that our wedding was real.

(At restaurant)
"Have you talk to Minjun?" He shook his head.

"What? But our wedding is ten days from now. What if she doesn't agree with this? What if she angry with you? What if she tells your parents the truth? What if-"

"Hey, she's my girlfriend. I know how to handle her. Don't worry. Geez, why are you worrying so much?" He continued eating his bulgogi.

I frowned at him. He looked up at me. "Don't frown. You look ugly, I mean uglier" He laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes and enjoyed my ddobbukki.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me suddenly. I nodded.

"Don't you have any boyfriend?" I shook my head. "No. I don't have any. And I never fall in love with anyone. If I meet someone, and I love him, that's mean he's my first love" I explained to him and he stared at me.

"What?" I asked him. "Nothing. I don't believe that someone like you exist. Yeah maybe that you're ugly. So no one wants you" he teased me.

Kim Taehyung I'm gonna kill you someday. You just wait!

Hello everyone! New chapter updated yey! Hahaha. I hope you guys can see the pictures of the dresses that i choose.

I'm a simple kind of person so I choose a lot of sinple things for this story.

But I hope you guys love it. Stay tuned for more updates from me.

Do vote and comments for my story. I love you guysss😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 9.8K 15
He walked to me and I was stepping backwards until my back hit the wall. "Don't go out with any other guy ever again." β€πŸ’‹β€πŸ’‹ After I turned 20, my...
829K 36.8K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. β€’ β€’...
232K 11.6K 49
(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you more then you could imagine!! Taehyung and...
377K 20.5K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ Jeon Jungk...