Big time new girl?

By kaylaa__18

What happens when a girl meets her dad only to find out he works with the one and only Big Time Rush? Will sh... More

Big time new girl?
Kayla Rocque
1) Meeting dad
2) Palmwoods
4) Movie night
5) Just a bit awkward
6) Dinner and a Movie
7) A Day at the Pool
8) You mean..like a date?
9) Do you want to...?
10) Love and Hurt
11) I get it..
12) Can we please?
13) So why is it complicated?
14) As beautiful as you
15) On a date
16) The End
17) Before you go
18) let's celebrate
19) Now what?
Hey guys!

3) James

5.4K 79 17
By kaylaa__18

James pov

"Sorry beautiful I guess I should watch where I'm going around someone as hot as you.(;" I said as I bumped into Kayla.

"oh hey James that's ok." she said

"do you wanna cone hangout at my place? It's fish stick Friday!"

"sure im gonna just change first. Be there in 10 minutes"

I walk into my apartment and play videogames with Logan for a few minutes while we wait.

*knock*

Logan: "whos that?"

Kayla pov~~

James asked me to come over so I changed into jeans and a blue tanktop. I walk over and knock on the door.

"who is it?" I think that was Logan but I haven't really talked to him yet. "It's Kayla" I yelled back "come in" James said.

I walked through the door and was engulfed in a hug by James.

"James...need...breathe." "oh sorry." he rubs the back of his neck nervously. "well dinners gonna be done in like a hour so you wanna watch a movie or something til then?"

"sure what do you got?"

He walks towards the tv and pulls out a big stack of movies. "we got austin powers, mean girls, hairspray, "

"can we watch mean girls??" I got all excited when he finally said yes. "yayyy!!" I ran and jumped on the couch. Logan was about to walk to his room (well I figured) and asked him if wanted to watch it with us?

Out of the corner of my eye I could see James shaking his head to get him to say no.

"no that's ok you two go ahead and watch it." Logan said

"oh come on I don't mind it'll be fun. Please?" I gave my puppy dog eyes that noone can resist. "ok fine I'll watch" Logan said and sat down on the other half of the couch on the other side of James. I got up and sat in-between them & James hit play on the DVD player.

This will be an interesting night...

_____________________________________

Hey it's the author here! Just wondering how this story is & if you like it? Please comment!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 154 10
Faith thought she was just another fan meeting the boy until Kendall and James BOTH fall for her. Caught in this little triangle of love..... which w...
70.4K 1.7K 31
Hi, I'm Joni Diamond, Big Time Badass. I'm a dancer, no not the THAT kinda dancing, just regular hip-hop. I teach some group named Big Time Rush. I d...
108K 2.7K 26
Your parents sent you away to a private school, the same one as your cousin James is going to. Trying to survive private school life with a little he...
19.9K 819 23
Not everyday you get to go on a cruise. But when you find out five of your biggest crushes are aboard and a major storm comes causing everyone, as in...