Unloved But Unforgotten

By DemetriaTheGreat

Lillian Mathews is 15 years old and goes to South Hagerstown High School. her life has always been horrible e... More

Unloved But Unforgotten
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Maybe Sequel ?
Sequel and more!
Project!
News
update
almost
winners!
drabbles
k.
bipolar
drabble/one shot

Chapter 2

4.4K 75 17
By DemetriaTheGreat

- Miss Lovato's POV -

it had been a long first day and after the little 'incident' with Lillian in first period, I had two more classes with her.

at the end of the day, the classroom was empty. I used my key to open my desk drawer and pull out my purse, I pulled out my phone and turned it on.

once it powered up, I saw that I had two missed calls and a text message. I checked the text message from my sister and it read:

Mac is acting up again, call me when you get this.

I growled, frustrated and ran my fingers through my hair. when is she going to catch on? I thought to myself.

I rolled my eyes and looked to see who called me.

one of the calls were from my sister, Dallas, and the other from my ex boyfriend, Wilmer.

when I say 'ex boyfriend' I don't mean like my enemy, we are actually still great friends. he doesn't live close by, in fact, he lives hours away but we still talk for Mackenzie's sake.

I called Dallas back and she answered quickly. "Hey." I said plainly.

"Hey." she said back.

"What is she doing now?" I asked her, routinely.

"Throwing a tantrum because you aren't home yet and its past three o'clock." Dallas said, frustrated.

I sighed. "I'll be home. tell her I said quit it, now."

"Alright." Dallas said before hanging up.

I called Wilmer back also, too lazy to get up form my swivel chair to leave.

"Hello?" he said, his Hispanic accent very intelligible.

"Hey, you called?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I wanted to remind you that I sent the check." he said.

I sighed loudly. "I told you, Wilmer, keep your money. I am doing fine. I really don't want to be a burden." I said, feeling remorse. I didn't say it in a rude way, of course. I felt bad that he felt the need to send us money.

"You and Mac are NOT a burden! I want to help, Demi. let me. every month you refuse my checks; let me help you this one time since Mac's birthday is coming up." he argued back, politely.

"Wilmer.."

"Demi... please. I have enough money to help out and you know I wont be able to attend Mac's birthday this year so just let me help you."

"I don't know, Wilmer." is all I said.

"It's in the mail, I sent it out this morning. it should be there by Wednesday." he said.

"Alright, i'll except it just this once." I said.

he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you." he said, the smile in his voice evident.

"Alright, well, I have to get home to my baby girl now." I said.

"Alright, talk to you later." he said.

I hung up and tossed my phone into my purse before grabbing my purse and leaving, locking my classroom door behind me.

I walked out to the parking lot and there was only one car other than mine, must be Principal Marks'.

I got into my car and drove the ten minute drive home.

I got out my car and went into the house where I heard Mac screaming and yelling.

"Mackenzie Lovato!" I yelled sternly, placing one hand on my hip and the other on the table.

she shut her trap quick as I began to speak to Dallas.

"I am so sorry about this, it wont happen again, will it, Mackenzie?" I said, giving Mackenzie a very mean look.

she shook her head no frantically but didn't say a word.

Dallas hugged me and then she left.

I walked back over to Mackenzie and scooped her up and threw her over my shoulder.

I took her upstairs and put her on her bed.

"What is your problem today?" I asked her.

she shrugged.

I took a deep breath, trying not to get worked up and shout.

"Mackenzie, how many times do I have to tell you that you have to do everything you are told to do?" I asked her.

she looked down at her hands and didn't reply. this made me more upset.

"Mackenzie!" I shouted. her face shot up towards mine because I scared her. a tear escaped her eye but she wiped it away.

"I'm sorry, Momma." she said.

"Sorry doesn't always cut it, Mac." I said, loosening up a bit.

"I know." she mumbled.

"Go sit in the timeout chair downstairs while I get changed and then i'll make dinner. do not leave the chair until I say so... do you understand?"

she nodded.

"Good because if you leave that chair Mackenzie, I will spank you."

she nodded and stood to go to the chair.

I've only spanked Mackenzie once and she caught on to the concept pretty quick.

I changed into some more comfortable clothing and went downstairs to start cooking. as I cooked, I thought about Lillian.

I wanted so badly to know what happened to her eye.

I wish she would call me. I wish I would've gotten her number. I sighed in frustration as I prepared the food and made two plates of spaghetti.

I sat them on the table and called for Mac to come sit with me. she did and we said grace and ate.

right then, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi, Miss Lovato?"

To Be Continued...

************************************************************************************************************

SOOOOOO I WILL UPDATE WHEN THIS STORY GETS TO 25 READS AND 2 COMMENTS!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!! NO SPAM!!! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN!!!!

~Alisa @CryingForDemi (on twitter) (follow me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 11.6K 74
Rae Adams is a senior in high school. She is 18 and lives with her older brother James who is 25 after their parent passed away in a car accident a y...
29.4K 906 50
Will Demi Lovato, 16 fall for the cheating Bradford Bad Boy Zayn Malik, 17? And will Demi and Selena's friendship be over for good?
86.5K 2.2K 51
Eleven-year-old Maxine Miller doesn't have the worst life. Or, at least, that's what she tells herself whenever things get tough. Between her parents...
62.9K 2.4K 39
Restore- repair or renovate (a building, work of art, etc.) so as to return it to its original condition. I wish I could be restored, preferably fro...