Youthful (Ayo and Teo story)

By alovelymotherfuck

Young with younger More

14 with a child ✨
Everyday Schedule ✨
Unexpected ✨
Open Your Eyes ✨
Egypt 🙄✨.
Childish✨
Time skip✨
Hurt✨
Explanation✨
Hoes✨
Visit✨
Good job Egypt✨
Found✨
Reunite✨
Dayz✨
Matchmaker✨
Just bestfriends✨
Day before school✨
First day✨
School✨
Bestfriend✨
Baby✨
Ass whoopin✨
Six Flags✨
Argument✨
Play too much✨
Funny✨
Woulda thought✨
Respect✨
Ask out✨
Graduation✨
Not to be played with✨
Caught✨
360✨
Snitch✨
Nomore✨
Done✨
Bored (please read)
1-10
Faster
Picked
Shopping✨
Concert✨
Nervous touch✨
Aggravation✨
Leave✨
Night✨
Bitches✨
LAST 1
Flashback. 1✨
Flashback. 2✨
Murder✨
Irks✨
After school✨
5 years✨
Characters.
Just happens✨
Hang out✨
Love and Sense✨
Done messed up .
No parents✨
He trippin✨
People are stupid✨
If you wanna see it . . Maybe . . Idk
Cheer tryouts✨
Isabella✨
All at once✨
Read
Nasty✨
Mine✨
Right, then, and there✨
Last nerve✨
4 years✨
AGAIN
FORGOT
Pictures .
Disrespectful✨
Rude✨
Difficulties✨
😞✨
Baby girl✨
Last couple months✨
School for Legend✨
Why are people being so annoying?✨
Meeting her✨
Out of control✨
Aftermath✨
Cherice✨
Ups and downs✨
Emotions✨
Missing✨
Help me✨
Saw, and felt✨
Sick✨
Bad✨
Nothing stops✨
Rage✨
Realization
.
Black out✨
Why?✨
Good never lasts✨
Mourning✨
Be different✨
2 years✨
Don't do it✨
Love✨
Talk✨
Lover✨
Ring✨
Bible✨
Christian✨
Imagine
Cold ✨
Bullying...right?✨
Dare you✨
Quick question
Cheat✨
Headass✨
Set up✨
Battles ✨
Wedding Plans ✨
ATTENTION
Last ✨
Book two.
ATTENTION

Halloween✨

915 63 87
By alovelymotherfuck

1 month later

Mateo pov
So it's Halloween and Egypt got be bent because she can't find a costume since all the good ones are gone.

"How about a unicorn?" I ask.

She shook her head no.

"Lil hoe.."

She looked at me. "Wha?"

"How the fuck don't you like unicorns?"

"I do."

"......"

"....I wanna be a cat I guess."

I laughed. She gone be a pussy.......wait......

"No you nah gone be a cat."

"Why?"

"Be a deerbra."

"I'm not doing what Keven hart suggests daddy." She rolled her eyes turning back to the wall.

He little self. She like 4'1 now.

"Can I be a dead ballerina? I could make it myself."

I shrug. "Ok."

So we go to the tutu section and Egypt got a white ballerina tutu that comes with the upper part, we got fake blood, and we got some makeup and shit, and I got myself a scary ass mask because imma scare the shit outta some kids.

~

So, Bubbles already did her hair in a way where it's everywhere and she lookin dead basically, she put blood on the tutu, her white leggings that go over her feet, and I know what they're called but ion wanna say it......fuck it panty hoes. The panties got hoes y'all💀💀💀💀💀. But anyways the panty hoes are ripped and got blood on them, she got blood on her face with her makeup, and she got white ballerina shoes.

Bitch is really lookin dead.

She dressed Legend in all black, and put a lil cape on him, and slicked back his hair back because he gone be a baby vampire this year for his first Halloween 💀.

Tafoya put on a sparkly mask that go over yo eyes, and we left and went to Marcus and Tammy house where everyone is.

It's me, Foya, Legend, Egy, Tammy, Marcus, Lily, Ayo, Miah, Alonzo, Joy, and Key, Zay. The rest, ion give a fuck where they are I'm spending time with my kids and others.

"So where we gone go?" Zay asked.

"Oooohh lets go to the West side. They got the best candies." Lily said.

"Yea Buh also lets go to the rich people area because they be givin them king sized candies." Marcus said.

Jeremiah put his werewolf mask on. "Can we go to the rich area first?"

"Yea. Shiid I'm 23 buh who give a fuck? I want candy." I say lighting me weeeeeed.

I think I'm high.

Nah..

So we all get in a three row seat Cadillac, and Ayleo drove, I was in the passengers holding Legend, Key and Alonzo were in the very back with Joy and Egypt on their laps with Marcus next to them, Zay was in the front back next to Tafoya, and Lily was on Tafoya's lap, Jeremiah was on the car floor, and Tammy was next to Tafoya next to the window since she prego.

It's Halloween, so if we die, we dyin as a family. We ain't gone go in separate cars. So we drive to the east side where the, rich bitches at, and there's hella people here.

We all get out, and Jeremiah was happy as hell he was singing wedgie in my booty.

"Jiggle jiggle pop pop my hips love to rock okay sw-" he was cut off my himself tripping and falling on air.

Zay and Key were dead.

"Little nigga you better jiggle jiggle pop pop you ass up before I pop pop the daylights outta you and make you swing left and swing right. Like, we ain't leavin nobody behind its fuckin Halloween we all tryna live." I say putting my hair in a bun, and I put my scary ass mask on bouta scare lil bitches.

Everyone was laughing they asses off.

Jeremiah got up. "Uncle Teo you mean."

"I'm saving you. If I was mean, I wouldn't say shit and let the ghost of Michael Jackson snatch you up."

He ran up to Ayleo and held his hand Buh he snatched it away.

"We ain't a family of pussies." Ayleo said.

"Buh Egy wanted to be one for Halloween." I laugh.

Egypt turned around. "What?"

I get quiet. "Nun babygirl do you be cute."

We went to a house where they had the basket outside on the porch because they're too good for us.

We snatched that shit all up. Marcus even took the basket and ran.

I was walking, and they lights turned on. I grabbed Egypt and hit the feet along with everyone else.

So we went to more houses, and all got candy, and we about to go to a couple more houses before we go to the west side.

"Daddy, do you have a large pack of skittles? I didn't get any skittles at all." Egypt said looking in her bag.

I take out my king sized skittles and gave it to her since imma good father.

She smiles. "Thank you!"

We went to this one house, where they were goin all out, and there's a crowd. There was a lady pretending to be a creepy fortune teller, and we went on the porch while Foya, Tammy, Alonzo and Marcus stayed. Alonzo ain't have a good feeling so that's why his push ass stayed with them.

"Could we have candy?" Joy asked.

The lady smiled. "You guys have to say hi to that first." She said pointing to a mannequin in a box. It looked like a genie, or jafar.

Tf? Why we gotta say hi to a mannequin?

I waved weirded out and held my hand out for my candy.

"Say hi again."

The kids groaned, and Zay kissed his teeth. Ayleo waved, and all of a sudden the mannequin started jumped at us. I screamed real loud, and ran. I ran out the driveway and down the block.

After everyone eventually caught up, I saw Egypt was crying.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

She must've been real scared for her to cry like this, because she crying like I beat her with the belt.

We went to another house, and this shit was really decorated.

I'm done. I'm not gettin nomore candy till I'm on the West side.

Lily knocked and this Indian nigga opened the door.

"We don't celebrate Halloween." He said.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ALL OVA YO HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Egypt sucked her teeth.

"But you got all di-"

"Ok sorry to disturb you happy Halloween." Alonzo said cutting Lily off.

That nigga dumb. How you goin all out with yo Halloween, buh you dorm even celebrate it.

Stupid hoe.

We went to another house, and a clown opened the door holding a knife.

I walked away. Ion do clowns sorry.

I heard the kids scream and the boys yell and I look back to see them running.

"HE TRICKED US!!! WE NAH GETTIN NO TREAT!!!!!" Zay yelled.

See, this is why ion do clowns.

So, we went to a couple more, and I ended up getting another large king sized skittles, and we went back to the car. I'm so tired of walking, my feet are locking like wtf is that normal?

So, we drove to the West side which took about 10 to 20 minutes, and this where more people at. When I was growing up, my parents took me and Ayo to the West Side, East Side, North Side, and churches because they would have car trick or treat where you would get candy front their trunks, and there's hay rides.....ain't nobody goin to the south side to get shot on Halloween tf.

"Bro. I'm about to scare bitches." Ayleo said.

"Me too." I say.

"Word." Key, and Zay said at the same time.

We saw these group of Boyd's who looked like 13 year olds comin by and so we hid in the bushes ahead.

They came, and we jumped out.

They had low ass voices even lower than me, and they screamed like lil bitches. I started chasin them with a fake knife.

I heard everyone laughing in the background. I stopped running and walked back, and Marcus, Ayo, Key, Zay, Alonzo, Jeremiah, Tafoya, Joy, and Egypt were all on the floor dead asfffffffffff while the others boring asses were all calm.

Shut that was funny.

They ran like Usain bolt in this bih.

💀💀💀💀💀 when it come to me and scaring bitches on Halloween, be fucking careful. Be very careful and look out for me💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 72 27
10.7K 349 21
The Infatuation and trials between 2 young teens
64 0 1
Happiness Descripted