Disrespectful✨

Mateo pov
A guard comes. "Someone's here for you Mateo."

"My kid? My brother? My cousins? Or my girl?" I raise an eyebrow.

He shrugs. "Neither...well I don't know."

The guards know who is who by now.

I get up, and they out me in handcuffs. They bring me into the greeting room, and I see Isabella stand out of everyone.

I turn to walk away. "Ion wanna talk to her."

The guard shook his head. "May I ask who that is?"

"My firsts mom." I roll my eyes.

I looked at her, and her hair was still dyed red. She looked the same, but a bit different if y'all know what I mean.

The guard sighed. "I would do it. But it's your choice. If you don't wanna talk to her, you would just go back to your cell."

Maan, I'm out, so I might as well enjoy it.

I suck my teeth with his guiding to her.

I sit down, and he takes my handcuffs off. "What?" I spat.

"Why are you so mean to me?"

I saw she was wearing jeans, and a white crop top thingy.....ion even know if that's what it's called because Imma nigga.

"I'm a mistake." I scoff.

"I'm sorry. Okay? I really am. I was just m-"

"I don't exist right?"

Her thick hispanic accent came back since she's been living in Ecuador.

Isabella pov
One thing that I've always knew about Mateo is that he takes things to heart. He doesn't forget anything. He will use anything against you, and he would win.

"I don't mean it okay? Mateo I wanna see Egypt."

"No."

"Why?"

"Ion want her to see the bitch you are."

I feel myself grow hurt.

Tears well up in my eyes. "Has Egypt ever asked about me? She probably doesn't remember me since she was five the last time I saw her. She must ask about me all the time. I wanna see my child too Mateo. Don't let a fucking grudge of something I didn't mean, ruin me having a relationship with my daughter. She probably asks, 'who is my mom?' Or, 'how come I don't know my mom?'"

I blink my tears away. "I just want to see her Mateo. You don't have to like me. I just want to see Egypt. And you preventing me from seeing her, is going to ruin a mother daughter relationship that I've always wanted." I add on.

He didn't say anything but stare at me. Until he finally talked.

"How long?" He asked bluntly.

I shrug. "I don't know. I want her to meet her half brother."

He stared into my eyes. "Sorry."

I shake my head. "I'm sorry. I apologize for saying hurtful things that I don't mean."

He nodded.

He's never said sorry to me before.

He shrugged. "Alright then. When do you wanna take her?"

"Maybe next week. I wanna take her to Ecuador."

"How long?"

"Maybe a month....I think I'll get her next Saturday."

He nodded. "Alright then."

I get up. "Bye."

He got up too. "Bye."

I was escorted out the jail, and I go into my car. I sigh in relief.

Jeremiah pov
Anna moaned loudly, and I pulled out laying beside her.

She looked at me, and I saw her sweating. "Round 3?"

I nod, and kiss her neck.

The first time I had sex with Anna was when we was 15. It was a mistake though. We were high. But it went off from there.

She gasped suddenly, and I looked at her. "Wha?"

"Listen."

I listen to hear someone calling Anna's name, and footsteps coming upstairs.

Her mom.

I got up, and got dressed reaaaaal quick, and so did Anna. Lay jump and lay on her bed like she's sleeping, and she lay on the floor going on her phone as her mom opened the door.

"Hey Anna. Hey Miah."

I pretend like I wake up. I yawn and stetch. "Hi."

Anna smiled. "Aye mom."

I stretch to the nightstand, and get the perfume. I start spraying the room pretending to stretch.

Her mom scrunched her face. "Why you spraying perfume?"

"Oh I am? Oh damn I ain't know." I say quickly spraying some more, and throwing it across the room.

"Wha y'all doin?" She asked.

"Nun. How bout you ma?" Anna asked sitting up.

"Why the fuck is you suspicious?" Her mom asked.

I lay back, down. "I'm sleeping now."

Anna shrugged. "Ma the fuck is you talkin bout!?"

Her mom rolled her eyes and walked away.

Anna got up, and closed the door.

I started laughing into the pillow.

Anna rolled her eyes laying next to me. "She weird sometimes. Buh she the first one who is askin, 'where the fuck is the milk'"

That was close though . But she's disrespectful to her mom 🙄 .