Leave✨

Jeremiah pov
My mom pushed me onto her bed, and she was trying to pull down my shorts. I kicked her.

My younger brothers just watched, and my moms new boyfriend who moved with us last week ain't even here.

"Ma stop!" I yell.

She ends up pulling down my shorts, and I smack her as hard as I could.

She froze, and grabbed her face.

I can't believe I just did that.

Anger filled her face, and she pulled down her pajama pants.

I kicked her, and pulled my shorts back up. I got up off the bed, and wrapped my arms around her putting her in a head lock.

"Choke me. Yo father ain't gone take you back." She said between breaths.

She started wheezing, and I let go of her. I pushed my brothers out the way, and ran downstairs. I put the first shoes I could find which is my Jordan 13 breds, and I run out the house as fast as I could. I run down the block, and around the corner, and run as fast as I could for 10 minutes until I reach Anna's house.

I run and stumble up the porch, and bang on the door nonstop until Anna finally opens the door in a sports bra, and boy shorts.

"J-Jeremiah, the fuck you doin here?!"

"I can't stay here. I can't."

She pulled me inside. "Bro ya trill? Wha happen?"

She examines my face. "Cuh you got bruises! Bae you good!?"

I shake my head no. "I can't stay there. I can't." Tears roll down my face.

"Aye lets go to the corner store, and talk bout it." She said running upstairs. She shortly came downstairs in black baggy sweatpants, timberlands, and black crop top sweater putting money in her pocket.

She opens the door and we walk out. "Miah what's wrong? Ian never seen you cry before you posed ta be da tuff one!"

I wipe my tears. "My mom."

"Yo mom?! Shit I could punch that bitch out in 3.5 seconds ion care if I'm 12." Anna said punching the air. Her blond silky hair bounced while she did so getting all over her face.

"Nah....she force me to fuck her."

Anna froze. She clenched her fist. Really? Miah! We gotta beat that bitch out! And come in dere wit a chopper! Like pew pew! And shoot up all yo fugly ahh halfie brodas too!"

"Anna. Guh calm down. Imma jus never come back."

"Nah. Nah. I'm the one that does revenge. You too nice Miah, I understand you raped lil Egy, and you tryna change, buh you gotta toughen up! When my dad was shot in the head by a nigga I is mean as fuck! I Ain't even cry! My mom ain't even cry either cuh she hated his red head ass! You gone be like fucking skadoosh with that niceness, and be like Imma hulk bitch Imma shoot you and fuck yo grandma wit-wit her shriveledup dick!"

A smirk appeared on my face while she ranted.

She pecked my lips and patted my back. "You could stay with me." She said softly.

"And we could go to the same school again." She added on.

I looked at her. "Wha yo mom and stepdad would say?"

She sucked her teeth. "Maan, fuck em. All them bitches do is smoke weed, and get stoked. Especially my momma. Buh my momma ugly as hell she could go eat my stepdads shriveled up dick. They hillbilly asses could get the fuck on. All the literally do is get high with other people they invite."