Lover✨

Myra pov
I lay in the floor, continuing to cry. I haven't stopped crying since my son died. I grip my hair. "I'm so stupid."

My sons are at school. Getting their education. But I never cared for Jeremiah enough. I didn't even have a caring towards him. How could I love someone but not even care about them? I'm nothing. I'm a hoe, a drug addict, a broke bitch. I get up from the floor, continuing to sob. I stopped eating, I haven't showered in days. I left my room, and went into the bathroom. I opened the cabinet, getting my depression pills. I open the pills pouring many tablets into my hands. I stopped counting the pills I take. I don't care anymore. I keep pouring until I finished the rest of the bottle. Ayleo has our 2 year old boy for the week. His name is Josiah.

"I'm sorry." I cried. "I love you Ayo. I love you Jermaine, Joshua, Joseph, John, Jackson, and Josiah." I whimper. I then throw the pills into my mouth. I walk out of the bathroom, and go into my room. I pick up a picture of Jeremiah, and sit on the bed as I begin to feel queasy. I stared at the picture, with more tears streaming down my face. My strength then weakened, and I began coughing. I dropped the picture into the floor, and fell on my knees continuing to uncontrollably cough.

I deserve to leave this world.

Egypt pov
I walked in, with the mail. "Aye! The mail! There's like three packages too!" I announce. You hear loud thumps, then to see my dad, Foya, and Legend running into the kitchen. Legend grabbed a package. "This is mine."

Tafoya grabbed the other 2 packages, and was going through mail along with my dad.

My dad gave me an envelope. "Yours."

I opened it, and it was a letter.

Dear, Egypt Bowles

We congratulate you for being accepted into New York's Pace University Campus College.

That's all I had to read for me to start screaming and jumping. "I GOT IN!!"

My dad scrunched his face. "The fuck!? For what?"

"COLLEGE!!"

Tafoya started screaming. "YESSS THANK YOU JESUS!!"

I ran and jumped on my dad. I walked the paper in his face. "LOOK LOOK LOOK I GOT IN SEE DAD I GOT IN!! SEE SEE SEE SEE I GOT IN YOU SEE!!!!!???? LOOOOOOOK!!??"

My dad hugged me. "I see it.....damn."

I jumped off of him. I'm so happy right now breh. That's the greatest feeling. To get into college😆😆😆.

Julian pov
My feelings for Anna gotten stronger. She's not suicidal anymore, and she's like a mother figure to Marianna. She doesn't like being away from her, and she's called her mom before.

She's clean now, and does day college. Me, I'm graduating in a couple months. I'm going to Columbia just because 💁🏽 . But I'm smart soooooo, and I wanted to go to that college for a while. And I got in. Anna's been staying with me a lot though. She goes home, but she comes a lot. My house, and Tamia's. She's here right now. But we're at my house by ourselves. Marianna is at Tamia's as usual, and we just home. My parents are somewhere thought I told her about me being related to Jeremiah and the whole story, and she said that made her become even closer to me.

Anna walked into the kitchen. I'm making noodles on the stove. My microwave is high up so you could burn yourself. I'm tired of that shit.

She sat on the island. "Jit."

I look at her. "Wha."

"Make me food."

"Make yo' own."

She sucked her teeth, and playfully smiled. "Fuck you."

"Thanks."

She giggled. "Can you actually cook? Like, ya know, from scratch and shit."

I nod. "Yea."

"Can you make cake?"

"Uh huh." I nod.

"Can you make cake? Ou nah nah brownies."

I shrug. "What if ion feel like it."

She got off the counter, and stood next to me. "But I want you to."

"Nah. Another time."

She sucked her teeth. "Please bro."

I smirked. "Nah you good."

I turned off the stove.

She sighed. "Pleeeeaase"

I chuckled. "No Anna."

She groaned. "Fuck you."

"Like that's posed' to help."

"Yeo you got somethin' on your eyelash. It's irking the shit outta me."

"Then take it off." She walked up to me.

"Lean down."

I shake my head. "That's work."

She sucked her teeth, and sat on the island. She pulled me towards her to the point where I was between her legs. She plucked whatever the shit was off my eyelash. Our faces were so close to each other. I tried my hardest to right the urge. But I couldn't. I leaned in and kissed her.

She kissed back.

Welp.....my belly hurts like a shit and I had to stay home ..