Reunite✨

Mateo pov
O.

Shit.

😶.

"Uhh who are you?" I ask tryin to act like I don't already know it's her.
"Thank you." She said.
I raised one eyebrow. "Huh?"
"She's healthy, strong, and beautiful. Thank you for taking care of Egypt." She said with tears going in her eyes.
Her accent was coming out strong.
I stood up. "Bella?"
She wrapped her arms around me, hugging and she began crying into my chest, while I hugged her.
"I thought about you and our kid everyday." She said between sobs.
"I can't believe it's you." I say in awe into her shoulder.
I feel tears gather in my eyes, and fall onto her shirt.
I feel a tug at my pants, and I look to see Egypt continuously tapping my leg, and looking at Isabella like she was in a trance.
Isabella looked down at Egypt and covered her mouth.
"Daddy who is that?" She asked.
I looked at Isabella.
Isabella bent down to Egypt's level, and Egypt got shy and moved behind me.
"No no no, please don't be scared of me." Isabella said wiping her tears and smiling at her.
Egypt whined going farther behind me.
I picked Egypt up, and Egypt looked away shyly and put her head in my neck.
"This mommy." I say.
She peeks at her.
"That's mommy?" She asks in her little voice.
"Uh huh. Say hi." I say slightly shaking her.
Egypt picked her head up, and stared at her.
"You're mommy?" She asked pointing at her.
Isabella nodded smiling at her.
Egypt held her hands out meaning she wanted to go with her. I gave Egypt to Isabella, and Egypt hugged her, and Isabella hugged her tightly.
The girl came back with Egypt's shoes, and I pointed out the other pair of shoes Egypt wanted, and bought them.
"Are you comin? Or you wit somebody else." I ask going back to Isabella who was still hugging Egypt.
"I'm coming." She said following me.
We walk out the store, and Egypt is now sleeping.
"Why you in America?" I ask glimpsing at her.
"My parents and I are visiting because of a family reunion, and my grandma, others wanted it to be in America." She explained.
"Oh ok." I say.
I'm so happy right now to be honest.
She gasps. "How old is Jeremiah?"
"He 7 and a half. Buh he already a fuckboy and Ayleo explained to him how sex works not too long ago." I say chuckling.
She laughs.
Omgaaa her laugh still the same.
"What's been happening with Egypt?" She asks.
"She fine really, she got bullied, and she finally flipped the fuck out, and she suspended for a week. And the parents who Egypt flipped the fuck out on, sued me because she fucking injured them badly, and I payed $75,000 right then and there." I explain.
She looks at me in awe.
She so cute,
"$75,000? Nigga, where the hell you get that money from?" She asks laughing.
"Places." I say looking ahead of me, and putting my mask on.
"You still stuck to that mask boi?" She asked chuckling.
"Not as much as I used to. I put it on once and a while. It depends on how I feel." I say shrugging.
She side eyed me. "You sell and do drugs don't you?"
I nod. "Since we were separated.
"You don't look like you do drugs. Yo hygiene on point. But around Egypt?" She asks pouting.
I shake my head no. "Nah I do it when I'm nah around her." I reassure her.
"Cool beans."
I look down at her weirdly. "You're corny."
She playfully glared at me.

She the same.

Yay.

~

"And that bitch was like 'Imma fuck you up.' and I said to the bitch 'Bitch whet?' E hizo pivotar su culo mirando como la puta tonta ella es sit de needa coño abajo me puso esa azada en su lugar. (And I swung on her ass looking like the dumb bitch she is she needa sit the fuck down I put that hoe in her place.)" She vented suddenly speaking Spanish
"Whaaa? I'm lost." I say chuckling.
"I swung nigga!" She yelled growing aggravated.
"I'm sorry, I'm burden to speak Spanish now from all these years." She sighed.
"Uhh I can see." I say weirded out.
Egypt came up to me. "Daddy? can Joy come spend time with me?"
"Where she live?" I ask looking towards her.
"She lives near Tamia." She said jumping on my lap.
"I was gone go anyway. You wanna go?" I ask Isabella.
She nods.

~

"I missed you so much!!" Tamia yelled still hugging Isabella tight.
"Tammy that's my mommy." Egypt said.
"I know."
"Gimme my cigarette Ayo!" I yell charging after him.
"Say I'm daddy." He said.
"Nigga I ain't gay!" I yell with a 'dafuq' face.
"Even niggas say it. Even niggas." Ayleo said taking a hit from MY BLUNT.
"Imma kill you." I say pulling out my gun, and pointing it at him.
Key walks by taking the gun from me, and throws it towards Zay, and Zay empties the bullets.
"Joy is here!" Joy yelled happily.
Imprint walks and opens the door, and Joy walks in with,

Alonzo?

Woah. This nigga come outta the blue and we haven't talked since Isabella was 3 months prego wid Egy.

But is that his daughter?

I walk towards him along with Ayleo.
Joy walks away towards Egypt.
"That's yo kid?" I ask.
"Dayum not even a 'nice to see you again' or a fuckin 'hel lo'? Alonzo asks sarcastically.
"Nice. To. See. You. Again." I mock rolling my eyes.
He smiled. "You too hows Egypt?" He asks holding his hand out still smiling.
"Don't yo see the lil bitch right there!" I yell.
He laughs. "The lil girl I brought my sister."
Damn. "A ha ha. I was about to say." I say walking away.
About 8 other people came into the house just now, and smoke clouds everywhere, Imprint is high, along with Aidan, Kevin, and Marcus.
I sit on the couch taking a hit, and going onto my phone.
Imprint sat next to me with a bottle of Tequila in his hand. He stared at me.
"You taught her how to count money yet?" He asks.
"I should start." I answer.
"How you feel about Isabella?"
"Happy as fuck." I answer laughing.
Imprint laughs also.
I see Egypt and Joy talking, and they look so grown. I can't believe I let Egypt out the house like this, buh Joy lookin the same. I take my phone out, and take a picture of them, and post it on Instagram.
Joy: jeans
Egypt: red shirt.

Shmateo_: They lil grown asses 😂😍