Nervous touch✨

Tafoya pov

"I don't know what to do. I don't know. I don't know." He said.

I hugged him. He was going on, and on, and on meaning he's nervous.

"It's just stress. We could check you temperature agai-"

"Nah because what if I die. You could die from diabetes Tafoya." He said looking into my eyes.

I hugged him again.

"And I don't wanna leave Egypt, or nobody. Or even you."

"Let's just pray you won't." I say softly while playing with the knots in his hair.

"It's bad. It's bad though."

"Yes, Teo, I know the diabetes stage your on isn't the easiest, but we will have to cooperate. If any symptoms happen, we will go right to the hospital."

He sighed. "What if some typa shit happens, and Egypt won't even know what's wrong with me because I won't tell her?"

"Just stay possitive."

I'm nervous myself, but if I show that nervous, he would get even more nervous, and he would lose control of himself.

The stress he's been going through isn't the best, because Mateo also has a brain tumor. If he doesn't get the right rest, it could get bigger, and bad things could happen. The stress he's been in isn't helping. On top of that, he sells dope, and that stresses him even more because he stands outside for hours until the next morning.

Tears well up in my eyes, and I try to blink them away but they end up falling down my face.

"See? Now you're crying."

"Because I'm scared." I sigh wiping my tears.

I grab his face and make him look in my eyes. Our foreheads touched.

"You have to rest."

"I can't." He groaned.

"You need to."

I pulled him out of the living room, and into ours. I lay down, and pat next to me, and he layed down.

I should get him NyQuil.

I go to the bathroom and get him NyQuil, and poured it in the little cup thing, and give him 2 cups of it.

I take off his shoes, and take off mine, and I lay next to him wrapping my arms around him. He turned and wrapped his arms around me.

I looked at him, and he was staring at me.

"Close your eyes, and you'll fall asleep after a little."

He sighed, and closed his eyes.

After about 10 minutes, and heard a tiny snore.

I moved away from his arms, and Egypt walked in looking tired while holding a sleeping Legend.

I took Legend from her, and she went on the bed and layed down next to her dad.

I go and feed Legend, and bathe him, and put him in new diapers and pajamas, and rocked him until he fell asleep.

I go back to the room to see Mateos arms wrapped around Egypt, and they were both soundly sleeping. I put Legend in his crib, and lay down next to them and I end up falling asleep.

.....I need a family like this in the future jus fucking saying.