Cold ✨

Kadir pov

"Kadir. Someone's here to see you." The guard said.

I sucked my teeth. I was so close to falling asleep. I got up and off my bed, and went towards the cell door. He put me on handcuffs, and open the cell door, as I sighed. He held my shoulder tightly as we walked downstairs, and into the visitation room. I looked up, now growing alert. I've never been in the visitation room before. I've only talked on the other side of a glass since I was "dangerous". They led me to the woman, and they took my handcuffs from off my wrists. I sat down, and studied her face. I've never seen her before in my life. I didn't want to speak.

"I put roses on her grave." She weakly smiled. "Everyone misses your mom. Very. Very much."

It seemed as if her last words were unreal.

She was white, and had tattoos going down both her arms, and neck. She looked about 40, and her nails were as yellow as can be. Her eyes were blood shot red, and her lips were crisp, and she looked as if she was binge smoking.

I shook my head. "My mom didn't like roses. She thought they're cliché." I spat. "Who are you?"

"I was her friend."

"What jail have you been to?"

"Excuse me?"

I stared down at her tattoos. They looked as if they had no meaning at all. 'Compton' was across her neck. She's been to jail. It's obvious.

"What jail have you been to?" I say, with very little patience.

She sucked her teeth. "The same as yo' moms damn."

Hm..

I leaned forward on the table, and looked dead into her eyes. "You weren't her friend."

"Yes I was."

"Lady, ion know who the fuck you are. Who are you? Because I know damn well you ain't her friend."

She sighed, and gripped onto her messy bun. Her hair was tangled terribly. "I-I never liked her."

Hm.

I sat back. "Aight,"

"I know a little about why she was killed."

The guard put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, and back at her.

I got up, and was put on handcuffs. "Write me letters. Come 3 times a month."

She nodded. "Aight."

We went our separate ways.

Hm. . .

Julian pov
I looked at Anna. She was doing her homework. "When's yo' graduation?"

"Like next week."

"Imma kinda miss you when you go to campus and shit." She mumbled.

I chuckled. "Someone got feelings."

She smirked. "Fuck off."

I watched Marianna who was on the floor, playing with her pink teddy bear.

She sighed. "You know Mateo proposed?"

"Wait...my brother Mateo?"

She nodded. "He proposed to his girl."

"Coo..." I looked at her, and smirked. "Imma marry you one day so don't be jealous and shit."

She smiled. "Okay." She mumbled shyly.

Legend pov
Fourth grade is a struggle. I gots hoes............hehe.

But I have a girlfriend ... Her name is Moni. She's pretty. But that's to be put off for later. My moms now is a soon to be wifey, and I feel like my momma pregnant because they didn't get home until the next morning. She also been throwing up lately. Egypt cooked me some nasty ass salad...salad. She put so much dressing that a nigga nearly died maan. But that was a couple weeks ago.

But anyways, IM ABOUT TO HAVE MY FIRST KISS TODAYYYYYYY IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE A NIGGA IS SO HAPPY!!!

So what basically happened was that we were planning our kiss from last week. She was being annoying and kept hesitating, and then teacher comes like dafuq.

"Okay everyone it's time for lunch! Get your lunches and line up at the door!" The teacher announced. Everyone got up from their seats, and since I have school lunch I just lined up in the line. My day one nigga Jayden tapped me. He smile all big. "Y'all gone kiss today."

"Ayeeee I know." I smiled back.

We later walked out of the classroom, and went down stairs into the filled lunchroom. I looked around for Moni. Only Jayden, and some of her friends could look. But bet more gone come. I went towards Moni's class table, and saw her talking to her friends. She smiled at me. "Hi Legend."

Her friends were all smiley and shit. They started laughing.

"H-h-" Jayden smacked my back. "Hi Moni."

She got up, and so did her friends. "Let's go." Jayden rubbed his hands together. We all secretly left the lunch room, and towards the empty gym.

....I'm scared as fuck.

I looked at her. Her friends were all excited and shit. Ugh. Girls.

Jayden groaned. "Come on!"

I walked closer to her. We was about to kiss, but she hesitated. WHAT THE FUCK!!

Everyone groaned.

"Come on Moni!" Her friends yelled.

She covered her face, and was smiling. "What if we get caught?"

We will get caught if you don't act right dafuq.

Fuck this shit.

I pulled her close, pecked her lips, and walked out of the gym. Her friends looked like they was close to screaming.

Jayden smacked my back. "Ayeeeeee."

"Ayeeeeeee.