Halloween✨

1 month later

Mateo pov
So it's Halloween and Egypt got be bent because she can't find a costume since all the good ones are gone.

"How about a unicorn?" I ask.

She shook her head no.

"Lil hoe.."

She looked at me. "Wha?"

"How the fuck don't you like unicorns?"

"I do."

"......"

"....I wanna be a cat I guess."

I laughed. She gone be a pussy.......wait......

"No you nah gone be a cat."

"Why?"

"Be a deerbra."

"I'm not doing what Keven hart suggests daddy." She rolled her eyes turning back to the wall.

He little self. She like 4'1 now.

"Can I be a dead ballerina? I could make it myself."

I shrug. "Ok."

So we go to the tutu section and Egypt got a white ballerina tutu that comes with the upper part, we got fake blood, and we got some makeup and shit, and I got myself a scary ass mask because imma scare the shit outta some kids.

~

So, Bubbles already did her hair in a way where it's everywhere and she lookin dead basically, she put blood on the tutu, her white leggings that go over her feet, and I know what they're called but ion wanna say it......fuck it panty hoes. The panties got hoes y'all💀💀💀💀💀. But anyways the panty hoes are ripped and got blood on them, she got blood on her face with her makeup, and she got white ballerina shoes.

Bitch is really lookin dead.

She dressed Legend in all black, and put a lil cape on him, and slicked back his hair back because he gone be a baby vampire this year for his first Halloween 💀.

Tafoya put on a sparkly mask that go over yo eyes, and we left and went to Marcus and Tammy house where everyone is.

It's me, Foya, Legend, Egy, Tammy, Marcus, Lily, Ayo, Miah, Alonzo, Joy, and Key, Zay. The rest, ion give a fuck where they are I'm spending time with my kids and others.

"So where we gone go?" Zay asked.

"Oooohh lets go to the West side. They got the best candies." Lily said.

"Yea Buh also lets go to the rich people area because they be givin them king sized candies." Marcus said.

Jeremiah put his werewolf mask on. "Can we go to the rich area first?"

"Yea. Shiid I'm 23 buh who give a fuck? I want candy." I say lighting me weeeeeed.

I think I'm high.

Nah..

So we all get in a three row seat Cadillac, and Ayleo drove, I was in the passengers holding Legend, Key and Alonzo were in the very back with Joy and Egypt on their laps with Marcus next to them, Zay was in the front back next to Tafoya, and Lily was on Tafoya's lap, Jeremiah was on the car floor, and Tammy was next to Tafoya next to the window since she prego.