Out of control✨

Alright .. Soo, Imma experiment with the way I write . If I don't like it, I'm going back to normal ... Because, I'm not copying, but I've been observing with other people's story's. The way they do it, it seems so much fuckin easier .. Like, so so sooo much easier . Someone let me know if I should change the way I write, or keep it the same . But Imma be a fuckin science teacher in this bitch and do an experiment .

But anyways ,

Enjoy 👍🏽👌🏽.

But straight up. If I'm nah comfy wit it , I'm changing back to normal.

1 month and a half hour later ..

Egypt pov

Kadir: Egypt. Egypt. Egypt. Baby. Baby. Egy. Egypt. Egypt. Hoe-

Egypt: Stawp right damn there😡.

Kadir: 😏

The teacher looked at us. I guess we interrupted her.

Mrs. Green: Kadir, and Egypt be quiet. It's like everyday in Science class, you guys talk.

Kadir: *starts laughing* Mrs. Green. You funny.

Mrs. Green: I'm funny?! I'm funny Kadir?!

Kadir: 😐 if I'm laughing at you that means you funny.

Mrs. Green: Is this how you act at home!?

Kadir: Nah. I would get yelled at, but nah beat because the person who takin care of me ain't related to me.

Mrs. Green: What's that persons number? And who is that person?

Kadir: *sucks teeth and blows raspberry* why the hell would I tell you that?

Mrs. Green: Go to the office!

Kadir: *gets up* Office my ass. I'm leaving Mrs. Green. Long titty no nipple having ass biiiiiiiiitch.

Egypt:🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐😷😷😷😷😷😖😖😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Mrs. Green: YOU TOO EGYPT!

Egypt: *gets up* 'you too' my ass.

I get up, and leave the class. She could suck my left nipple🙄.

Kadir: She could suck my left nut🙄.

I catch up to him, and we go to the office. I mean, I'm not leaving school anymore. It's jus not cool anymore to leave school💀........why the fuck am I lying to myself.

Egypt: Kadir.

Kadir: Egypt.

Egypt: Should we leave?

Just as I asked that, the principal entered the hallway.

Principal: BOTH OF YOU!! HERE!! NOW!!

Kadir: 😑....stop yelling.

Principal: *begins walking towards us* WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!?