Love or Death? (Charisk)

JonathanBlaylock tarafından

This one of my first stories so I'm going to be pretty bad at it so please no off hand complains alright. But... Daha Fazla

Prolongue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sorry Another A/N 2
Chapter 20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
I hate A/N part 3
Chapter 25 Valentine's Day
Alert Alert!!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 28 The Retribution
Chapter 29 Catalyst of Hope Cracks
Chapter 30 Love or LOVE
Chapter 31 The Final Decision
So Guys Here it is!

Chapter 27

196 6 12
JonathanBlaylock tarafından

A/N Welp I would have put this picture up there, but Wattpad is being a butt about pictures coming from Wattpad. Don't know why but yeah this is for things to come and I wonder how the things will play out.

Frisk didn't know what to do. Everything seemed to be falling apart around him to hear we he was just told by Alphys. He sighed not knowing what to do anymore but there was one good thing to this horrible thing Chara was with them and she was pregnant with his child. Both of them we walking around exploring all the areas the have already gone.

They were in snowdin when they met Sans, Papyrus, and Undyne. They both looked at them and smiled. Chara held her stomach and held Frisk's hand as well. Both of them knew the risks and both of them were worried about it but neither of them wanted to talk about it. Both of them wanted to talk to Sans about to get his opinion of what should happen.

Neither of them wanted the other to die, but they didn't want the baby to die either and Chara wasn't strong enough to survive the operation apparently, or at least that is what Alphys and Gaster said. They both went to Sans.

"Sans what should we do?" Frisk ask him bluntly no beating around the bust just to the point and his actions followed his words as well.

He needs a plan of actions for this. Something to do when it happens and worry constantly and fret over it. They both know that Chara's determination was already weakened significantly. Frisk is unsure how it happened but it didn't know and that he was the cause of it. Frisk wanted to know everything but he knew so little and he couldn't convince Chara to tell him what he wanted to know.

Sans looked at them and shook his head. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to Chara to live but he also wanted the child to stay alive as well. So he could be a Dunkle, but he would have to lose a precious person that was close to him as well. He thought for a moment not sure what to do but then he made his decision on what to do about this predicament.

"Frisk I know things look back really back but you have to have faith in Chara and in that baby. She can do it alright. She has to keep her determination up so you have to have faith in her so she can keep her determination up and it will help the baby's determination up as well too." He says as he looks directly at Frisk grabbing his forearms.

"You will be responsible for any of their deaths and I will hold you accounted for them regardless of what happens do you hear me?" He says as his eyes flare up softly but still as bright as ever.

Frisk was ... taken back by this but accepted it knowing that he had nothing to fear. Well at least on the surface but underneath he was slowly freaking out. He was very nervous and extremely worried for Chara's and the baby's sake. He was going to have a mental breakdown and he knew it himself, but Chara knew. She could see right through him and read him like a book. She understood what she was reading but was disappointed that he didn't have faith in her but then again things could go all wrong in an instant.

She grabbed his shoulder and gave a squeeze of encouragement. He sighed and felt a bit better about himself and then moved back to Alphy's and prepared themselves for the news and the decision that Frisk has Chosen for Chara and the Baby.

"Alphys we'll do it. I have to have faith in her so that we can stay determined together. Proceed with the procedure."Frisk says with shaky hands.

"A-alright Frisk I need you do not absorb determination like you usually do but instead give it to Chara or completely leave the room until it is over."

Frisk POV

"I'll leave and wait directly outside, but I am right outside  and be able to help when needed okay." I wanted to stay but giving determination can be dangerous or very sexual, and I would like to have that when it is just me and her alone.

Well, that's my reasoning for this. I want to be here for her but it should be like this. How did it ever become like this? We should have waited until Marriage before we had Love-making.

(Brownie points to those who got that reference)

I pace back and forth waiting anxiously wanting to help but knowing my help might worsen it if I stop or if something else happens. I wonder how things will play out in this scenario. Oh, who am I kidding I'm nervous and worried about her?

Alphy's POV

I'm surprised on how well Chara is doing well I guess it's due to Frisk leaving and not sucking her determination dry, all because he doesn't realize what he does to her. This is a "natural" thing that humans do that apparently from what Gaster has said. 

When they worry about something profusely, their power of absorbing determination is increased and can possibly literally suck out the life force of the person they are worrying over, but if this was the case how did she survive for so long? She literally went through the entire underground with Frisk and yet she never dropped dead or fell from exhaustion unless there was an outside force to force her that state, but she always bounced back.

I think it's that she has built up a tolerance to his section of determination but it's only limited for that due to monster also sucking up DT. But never at the pace, Frisk does it. I wonder where humans get all of their dangerous yet powerful DT. Then they also have the ability to harness that same DT to abnormal amounts that would either kill or erase monster if they were not on the brink of death, but only if that DT was extremely high. Well, that is what Sans and Gaster has said to me on that matter.

The procedure should go as planned as long as Frisk or any other thing that sucks up determination doesn't appear in this specific room where Chara is being held and when she will be giving birth or afterward. Well at least that is the plan but now only weak monster or monster who can control their natural absorption of determination can be in the operating room with me. So that pretty much cancels all normal people and only leaves me with possible candidates Sans, Gaster and maybe Papyrus depending on his knowledge of things, but highly doubtful.

Time skip brought by SapphireofEternaty because of that amazing picture up there!( Love the fact that comes out so well!)

Alright, it's the time for the operation and I'm super nervous and all by myself, no one wanted to help me out.Now Frisk is standing right outside and it seems that we have a big problem. Chara is having twins. Normally this would be a good thing but now all of her determination it's already at her limit but then again. Human is always surpassing the set limits that we monsters tell them, but I wonder how Chara will fair in this but I have to keep my doubts to myself but she could die before seeing her children or the fact of seeing them could kill her as well. Chara has put herself in the most delicate position but you have to faith right? Faith in the patient that they will have the will to survive.

The process is going decently well, but as things stand Chara is in incredible pain and she is bleeding profusely. A little more than the usual monster but then again monsters usually just use magic to birth children than to actual birth. The one person to do that was Toriel the queen of monster and it took a long time and all of her strength apparently to birth the prince Asriel, and he was only one baby. We have to be ready in case of anything. I prepare the dose of the determination that I already prepped for any occasion. I set it down and tell Chara to do with confidence and courage that I never knew I had, but I had very little time to be proud of myself these two babies are coming and I'm the only one who can do this for Chara.

I manage to get one baby out but there was still another one in there. It takes time and some multitasking but I manage to get both babies out safely and soundly. One boy and one Girl. The girl is slightly is older that the boy but only by approximately 30 seconds. Alphys was happy with everything. Then suddenly everything went wrong. First Frisk came in when I told him to stay out and then Flowey came in as well?! Then Undyne as well along with Papyrus too. You could literally see all of Chara's determination flow right out of her and into mainly to Frisk and Flowey and then some went to Undyne and a tiny thread to Papyrus. With no defenses and no strength to resist they were literally sucking her life away. I tried to help her but Undyne bless her heart stopped me, and picked me up and hugged me, but when I look at Chara she shook her head and accepted her fate as she would die. It was inevitable is what I got from her but I wouldn't let her die on my watch.

"Undyne I need to save Chara please set me down," I say as tears of sadness fall from my cheeks.

She let me down and I run to her trying to help her but when I injected the determination it only looks as it was getting worse. NO No no... I was too late. I made another mistake and now someone is actually dead because of my fault and not just horribly deformed. I failed Frisk and Undyne. They killed her and I let it happen. I have prepared for everything except for this. It just was too sudden. She got through the entire birth. Both of them but at the end, I let down my guard and they killed her. I cover my eyes with my palms and wept. I failed everyone again. I can't do this anymore. I quitting this job and leaving. I have caused enough harm to everyone who comes to me for help. I have made too many mistakes to have this job anymore. Now all there is. Is black dust just black dust.

A/N Cliffhanger technically I mean it feels like one but is it one though? Well anyway, thank you for over 2500 views and over 200 hundred votes like what did I do to deserve such Kindness from all of you? I have to thank SapphireofEternaty once again for the amazing picture and inspiration for the entire chapter. Without her, I doubt I would have been able to do this as good as I did with this chapter. Also, remember I will be starting a new alongside this one alright just wait for it and it should come out relatively soon!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

127K 1.7K 34
This is my first story and it will be about RWBY and the bad time trio, I do hope you enjoy this story and criticism is welcome ( I do not own Undert...
115K 3.2K 27
This is an Undertale Papyrus x Reader. This is also my first story, sorry if it's bad! As if loosing your family wasn't bad enough at a young age, yo...
10 0 6
!DISCLAIMER! This is my Own AU, I don't take credit for any of the characters other than the OC's in the story, This is my first story so I do apolog...
68.7K 1.8K 22
This is my first Papyton story, so I hope you all enjoy it.