Die For You (Andy Biersack Lo...

By RaisedByWuuves

FIRST BOOK IN THE "Die For You" SERIES! Harley Jackson runs away from her abusive father and contacts her fri... More

Chapter 1: The Writings On The Wall
Chapter 2: Your Crimson Touch Is Going No Where
Chapter 3: Discovery
Chapter 4: Mall Day
Chapter 5: Date
Chapter 6: Bad Beach Day
Chapter 7: Creepy Dream
Chapter 8: Harley!
Chapter 9: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 10: Adoption
Chapter 11: Home Again
Chapter 12: Visiting
Chapter 13: Therapy
Chapter 14: Andy Visits
Chapter 15: Vacation And Worries
Chapter 16: Moving Day
Chapter 17: Visiting
Chapter 18: Moving...AGAIN
Chapter 19: Permission?
Chapter 20: Plan
Chapter 21: Moving For The 3rd Time
Chapter 22: Dress Shopping With Sammi and Plans
Chapter 23: Autumn
Chapter 25: Memories
Chapter 26: New Song
Chapter 27: New Boy?
Chapter 28: Song
Chapter 29: I'll Hang On Every Word You Said
Chapter 30: And Sink My Teeth Into This Nighmare
Chapter 31: Baby
Chapter 32: Shopping
Chapter 33: CRASH
Chapter 34: First Look At Brandon
Chapter 35: I'm Screaming Out
Chapter 36: Can You Hear Me?
Chapter 37: Band Practice
Chapter 38: Proposal
Chapter 39: I Bleed For You
Chapter 40: Forever I Will Lie Awake
Chapter 41: I Would Die For You
Chapter 42: I See The Truth
Chapter 43: 2nd Wedding
Chapter 44: I've Given You My Heart To Break
Chapter 45: Mother's Day
Chaoter 46: Jinxx and Sammi's Wedding (END)
Epilouge

Chapter 24: Wedding

35.8K 648 234
By RaisedByWuuves

Chapter 24: Wedding

HARLEY'S POV

Andy and the guys went to a hotel while I stayed at our house with the 4 girls.

The next morning we got in our dresses and headed to the wedding place. The girls were helping me with my makeup and hair when someone rushed in the room.

"Harley" It was Jinxx.

"Yea?"

"Not to alarm you but, Andys no where to be found"

"What"

"Yea were trying to find him"

"I'll do it" I said, bolting out of the chair.

"Put this on" Keri said, holding out a random trench coat. "Hide your dress in case you find him."

"Alright" 

"Wait" Keri said and added some black eyeshadow and eyeliner. "It was uneven"

"Umm alright" I said and headed out of the room.

I walked around and was starting to get a little scared and disapointed.

What if he ran out I thought to myself. I was starting to pick up my pace when I heard noises coming from the reception area. I peeked in, kind of scared what I was going to see and let out a shriek. Andy's face shot to me with concern and he started to come after me but I kicked off my heels and ran. I ran out of the reception hall, out of the building, out of the parking lot, down the street until I could not run anymore, luckily there was a bench nearby so I sat down.

"HARLEY!" I heard Andy call from down the road and saw him sprinting closer and closer to me. I got up and sped down the road. I heard him getting closer and closer until it felt like he was right next to me. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground with him on top of me.

"Harley! Please let me explain."

"NO ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU!" I cried.

"HA-"

"NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! ON OUR FUCKING WEDDING DAY TO! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I screamed, getting up.

"HARLEY I LO-"

"BULLSHIT!" I shrieked.

"H-"

"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! THAT IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT! IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN EATING HER FACE BACK THERE!"

"HARLEY! PLEASE LISTEN! IT WASN'T MY FA-"

"BULLSHIT!"

"HARLEY! LET ME EXPLAI-"

"NO! I HATE YOU! THE WEDDINGS OFF" I said, ripping the ring off of my finger and slamming it on the ground. "Goodbye Andrew" I sniffled and took off. I kept running until I could no more. I found a gas station and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked like shit.

My eyeliner and eyeshadow was all smeared. My cheeks were stained with black tear lines. My nose was red and puffy along with my eyes. My hair was all limp and lifeless, having a tiny bit of curl left. My feet red and swollen, aching from all the running on the asphalt. i sat down on the filthy bathroom floor and cried into my palms. I looked to the sink and saw a glass vase. I chipped a piece of it off and rolled up the sleeve of the trench coat and took off one of the gloves. I eyed the millions of old scars on my arm that brought images of my past flooding back.

Right as I put it to my arm and dragged it down Sammi and Jinxx burst in.

"HARLEY!" They screamed as Sammi took the piece out of my hand while Jinxx held me down.

"GIVE ME IT BACK!" I screamed but Jinxx continued to hold me down.

"HELL NO! NOW ANDY WOULDN'T TELL US WHAT HAPPEND! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND!" Jinxx screamed as he applied a wet paper towel to my arm.

"I-I" I tried to say but tears just started flowing. "I walked in on Andy making out with my dads girlfriend" I cried and threw my head into Jinxx's shoulder. "So I fled, he tackled me and I threw the ring off, called off the wedding and kept running."

"That doesn't sound like Andy" Sammi said wiping off my cheeks.

"I know but I saw it!"

"Do you know what really happend"

"I saw what I saw Jinxx."

"That asshole" He said under his breath and walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm guessing you wanna move back into the house"

"Would that be okay?"

"Of course!" She said, wiping the makeup off of my eyes.

"Thanks Sammi. I don't think Andy and I'll be able to get back together after this. I may have to go back to my dads." I said, hugging her.

"I understand" She said hugging back.

JINXX'S POV

I sprinted back to the buliding and found Andy.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE!" I yelled, pinning him against the wall.

"LOOK! LET ME FUCKING EXPLAIN!"

"Explain then" I heard her father say, appearing with his girlfriend, Lindsey.

"I was sitting here, waiting. When your girlfriend" He said, pointing to Lindsey "came over and attacked me. She pinned me against the wall and stuck her tounge in my mouth. I did everything to break out but nothing worked. So when Harley found us, my hands were on her waist, pushing her away from me so it looked different then it actually was I swear on my mothers grave!"

"Hey!" I heard his mom call from the doorway.

"Sorry."

"Andrew, whats this talk about you cheating"

"Mom, its not what you think. I'll explain it later."

"Whatever" She said leaving.

"Please believe me"

"Hes lying" I heard Lindsey's whiny little voice.

"No I'm not! You fucking attacked me."

"I did no such thing!"

"Whatever! I'm innocent I tell you! I swear I love Harley with all my heart and I would never do ANYTHING to hurt her! You know that Jinxx! Why won't you believe me."

"Andy, its kind of hard to."

"Jinxx please! I need to get Harley back!"

"Andy dude, I think its to late for that."

"FUCK!" He yelled, collapsing in the chair. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He screamed pointing to Lindsey.

"HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!"

"YOU ATTACKED ME ON MY WEDDING DAY!"

"Lets go Lindsey"

"I'm going to go to the bathroom" She said skipping off towards the bathroom.

I walked away and then I saw her come out and I heard soft talking. I looked and saw Andy resisting. I whipped out my phone and pressed record.

ANDY'S POV

I through my head into my hands until I smelt heavy perfume.

Shes back I thought. She picked my head up and looked straight into my eyes. 

"Who needs Harley when you got me" She said and placed her lips on me.

"I already told you that I love Harley and shes the only girl I will ever love now go"

"Andy baby"

"I'm not your baby"

"Cmon" She said pinning me to the wall like before and stuck her tounge in my mouth.

"MMMMMWFNKMJE3WRHJNDFMCMMMMMMMMMMM" I tried to yell with her tounge in my mouth, trying to push her away like before.

She started grinding on me and I tried even more then before to get her off of me. She was going way to far now.

"Stop!"

"Nooo"

"Yes" I said pushing her off of me and storming.

"An-"

"YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FIANCEE! I FUCKING LOVED HER! I STILL DO! I WILL ALWAYS! I WILL NEVER GET OVER HER ALRIGHT! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! ESPICALLY NOT AFTER THIS! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO BACK TO YOUR BOYFRIEND, THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY LOVES YOU!"

"Your sexier then him" She said, reaching for my hair.

"GET AWAY!" I yelled and stormed out of the building.

JINXX'S POV

I ran to Harley's dad first.

"SIR! LOOK AT THIS!" I screamed and showed him.

"Oh my god so... he was telling the truth" I just nodded. He just walked off and I thought about showing it to Harley but decided to wait.

ANDY'S POV

"ANDY!" I heard someone call my name. I looked up and saw Harley's dad coming towards me.

"Shit" I mumbled and got up.

"Sit down, I'm not mad"

"Y-Your not?"

"No, Jinxx caught what happend on video and showed it to me. I believe you and I hope Harley takes you back. I'll do whatever I can to help. Your a good guy."

"Well thanks. I really love Harley."

"I can tell. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take care of something"

"K" I said sitting back down.

I walked in my house a little later to see all of Harley's stuff gone. I laid down in my bed, thinking. I have to get Harley back.

JINXX'S POV

I came home to find all of Harley's stuff back here. I saw Harley sitting on the couch, crying and Sammi soothing her.

"She moved back in" She mouthed and I put up a thumbs up.

"Harley" I said quietly.

"Yea" She asked, sitting up and wiping her eyes.

"Can I show you something."

"If its something b- its about Andy isn't it."

"Please just, watch it."

"Jinxx"

"Harley! Please!"

"Fine" She said and stared at my phone. "you guys probaly set that up."

"I swear to God we didn't! Andy didn't even know I was there!"

"I'm sorry Jinxx just, I can never forgive him."

"Alright" I said and trudged back to my room.

**********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Hush- Automatic Loveletter --------------->

:O OH NOES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.9K 36
Lexi Scott hates Black Veil Brides and has never once bothered to learn anything about them. Until she finds out that this year, they're going on War...
126K 3K 18
Charlie has never told anyone about the hell she lives in with her younger brother Mike. Their parents have gone mad after their little sister Helena...
9.2K 250 10
Hail reunites with her two best friend's, Black Veil Brides guitarists, Jinxx and Jake Pitts, but what happens when she starts to fall for two of the...
12.8K 554 40
♡-Book One-♡ The broken girl doesn't see the angel with the broken wings trying to fly to her. The angel knows because of the past, a star shines the...