Puppy Luv

By AllstarBeatzMarie

Gay romance novel: Max is a puppy, well dog now. Although his owner will always think of him as his puppy;... More

Puppy Luv (boyxboy)
Chapter Three (3)
Chapter Four (4)
Chapter Five (5)
Chapter Six (6)
Chapter Seven (7)
Chapter Eight (8)
Chapter Nine (9)
Chapter Ten (10)
Chapter Eleven (11)
Chapter Twelve (12)
Chapter Thirteen (13)
Chapter Fourteen (14)
Chapter Fifteen (15)
Chapter Sixteen (16)
Chapter Seventeen (17)
Chapter Eighteen (18)
Chapter Nineteen (19)
Chapter Twenty (20)
Chapter Twenty-One (21)
Chapter Twenty-Two (22)
Chapter Twenty-Three (23)
Chapter Twenty-Four (24)
Chapter Twenty-Five (25)
Chapter Twenty-Six (26)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)
Chapter Thirty (30)
Chapter Thirty-One (31)
Chapter Thirty-Two (32)
Chapter Thirty-Three (33)

Chapter Two (2)

16.4K 506 77
By AllstarBeatzMarie

Max's p.o.v

"Adrian, get back here!" I said to my owner, who was running around with my ball, he still wouldnt stop. So it resulted in me yelling may curses his way, humans are so stupid.

"Come on boy" he taunted me from across the yard, his dark hair flowing behind him as he ran.

I bended my front legs, swinging my tail excitedly, dashing forward and jumping onto him. Licking his face repeatedly.

"OK, OK, okay, enough boy," he grumbled, giving in and throwing the ball near the porch. I race after the ball and picked it up, shaking my head wildly, while growling into it.

But its not fun without Adrian. He makes everything funner.

I laid down, my head in my paws.

The bell on my collar ringing.

Ive had the same one since I was a puppy, since I was taken away from my mommy, then Adrian had picked it out for me, I dont know where. But Im sure it is a store.

Store, a business with supplies of things you need.

Im smart indeed.

"Max!" Adrian called from the patio door, I turned my head to look at him, "Come inside boy, the guys are coming over," he waved his hand for me to follow him.

Scooping the ball in my mouth, I brang it inside with me, dropping it to the floor, I trotted to keep up with Adrian, following him into our room, he had a... Odd room, there was pictures of half naked girls, guitars, and it was messy sometimes.

He grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom, taking a bath [shower].

Jumping on his bed, I walked in circles-trying to find a comfortable position-I soon laid in a ball, near his pillow.

When he walked back into his room, he had a towel draped over his hips, water falling from his hair and cascading onto his tanned body.

"Why do you look so sad Maxy" he pouted at me, pulling up his pants, I couldnt help it... I stared.

He jumped beside me. "Because I dont like your friends" I whined, laying my head down on his chest.

"Awehh, Im sorry" he rubbed my belly causing me to roll on my back, I craved for his belly rubs-his touch-I was at ease.

I went limp, and let him rub my belly. I trusted him. Even after he got me neutered.

Im a seventeen year old dog, and have the nicest coat-thats what he says-so I keep it nice and clean, for him. I was a shade of a gray, and some brown.

"I have a beautiful puppy," he said, kissing my head,

"Yes you do," I agreed, he smiled and ruffled my fur before getting up and checking the window,

"There here, come on boy," Adrian patted his lap, and my tail wagged.

I hated his friends, they change him. Whenever there around, Im treated like Im not here anymore. He even lets them flick my nose when I did nothing wrong. So usually I am down stairs with the mom, she gives me food anyway. She gave me some of her sandwich yesterday.

Shes a good cook.

Straying away from Adrian, and wondering into the kitchen,

"Hello," I greeted her,

She turned around, and looked down at me, "Oh! Max!" she bent down to my level and held a piece of meat to my mouth, see, she feeds me.

"Thank you," I said, chewing the food near the ground, she petted behind my ears,

They perked up under her touch when door shut, so I went to meet Adrian-who completely ignored me.

I went back to the mom and whined. "Are you going to come for a walk with me?" she asked, looking down at me, wagging my tail was my answer, "Say yes boy," she clapped,

"Yes!" I jumped,

"Oh! Good boy," she gave me another piece of meat which I devoured.

"Adrian! Im going to take Max for a walk!" she yelled, I followed her as she opened the pantry she grabbed my blue leash, clipping it on, my collar.

"Wait! Mom!" Adrian and the others ran down the stairs, "We'll take him," he pointed his thumb between the three of them.

She did this weird thing with her mouth, and let out a frustrated sound, "Fine," she handed one of them-not Adrian-but the mean one-my leash- to the mean one, and he tugged me to the front.

"Give me the leash Kameron," Adrian said, holding out his hand,

He waited till we were outside to answer, "No," I started to get giddy, "Tell your mut to calm down," he tugged on my leash, and I whimpered.

"Screw off, just give me Maxs' leash!" he held out his hand to go grab it,

"Im not going to kill your dog, calm down, and let me walk him," Kameron put his hands up in defense.

"I swear to god, if you do anything to hurt him, Ill kill you," he glared at Kameron.

The dumby never listens, he might as well.

"I think you should just marry the thing," he rolls his demon eyes, and another dog start to bark as we walk by.

Now that was a mutt, the thing didnt shut up.

"Hey!" he barked, I looked back but didnt respond, he was big, he was a dark brown boxer, but he wasnt full... He was mixed with something else, and I didnt like them, "Hey kitty, Im talking to you," he turned around, "Hey!" he barked again, I didnt turn around this time. But he kept going.

"Shut up," I barked back, everybody stopped and I turned around, I had nothing on him, he was bigger than me in every way possible, curse me for being so small.

He growled, then tugged on the leash, his owner dropped it and he charged after me.

"Hey!" Adrian called, but it was to late, growls ripped through the air, as I was knocked down, the dog nipped at me,

"Stop!" I half growled, half whimpered at him, biting him back, but with no avail because I was under him.

A loud whine left me as he scratched my stomach.

Hows Adrian going to be able to pet me now, its going to hurt.

The dog got off me when a shoes hit it in the face, "Get out of here!" All three of them were yelling, "Learn how to keep that thing on a leash!" Adrian yelled, coming to my side.

"Im sorry!" the lady apologized, she ran away with the ugly dog.

"Holy! That was epic," Kameron said in disbelief, the other boy smacked him in the head.

"I think Im going to just take Max home," he told them, carefully picking me up, he held me close. He was so warm.

"Im OK Adrian," I told him as his eyes became glossy. He was going to cry. So he started to run.

"Mom!" he called opening the door, "Mom!" she ran into the room,

"Whats wrong honey?" she asked, concern taking over her features as she saw Adrian crying.

"This big boxer attacked him," he brang me up to his room, and placed me on his bed, I whimpered in pain, he got me good, "And he was like scratching him and biting him," he sniffled, he was really crying for me. "What if he dies? I mean hes so small," he laid kisses all over my face.

"Hes not going to die," she smacked him in the back of the head, "But go get a cloth," she shooed him away, "Did you kick his ass?" she whispered.

"Yes!" I said, even though he got me better, I looked down at myself, I was all covered in dirt, that better come out.

"Good boy," she ruffled my side,

When Adrian came back, he sat by me, putting the cloth on my cuts. "I love you Max," he smiled at me.

"I love you too, Adrian," I licked his face, causing him to laugh.

"Lay down and Ill see if I cant go steal some lunch meat, hmm?" he asked,

"Yes!" I barked,

"Good boy," he cooed, kissing my nose, he ran out of the room, soon coming back with some lunch meat, "Lets lay down," he climbed under a layer of the blankets.

He carefully dragged me over, draping the warm sheets on me.

The bed shifted as he came closer, putting his arm on my back gently petting me.

The second best day of my life.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hehe <3 The book starts off slow, dont judge. Lol

Enjoyy ~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.3K 38
'π˜Όπ™›π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙄 π™™π™žπ™š, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™‘ 𝙝𝙖π™₯π™₯π™šπ™£?' Since I was a child, I was looking forward to death to learn what happens afterwards. But at...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
237K 6.3K 16
Every person is assigned a soulmate, except for the few who are unmatchable. The person assigned would be a dominant, master, or whatever they wish t...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...