Will You Treat Me Better?

By astrostar99

"I want you to marry each other" "WHAT!" We both screamed at the same time. When a girl name Ra In have to l... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
1K READERS
New book
Extra Chapter
Celebrating 100K!!
Question cause I need answer
It's my grandma

Chapter 1

53.6K 1.2K 1.2K
By astrostar99

"Jun Ra In, hurry up or you will be late!!!"

I quickly finished my last touch on my face. Fixing my hair. I grabbed my bag on my bed and ran towards the kitchen downstair.

"Oh my dear, look at you. Fix your tie. Tie your hair neatly. Wear your nametag. Lower your skirt. You don't even wear make up??"

"Mom, who wears make up to school?" Duh.

I scoffed and ate my breakfast quickly.

"You. You have to wear make up. At least you will look more appealing and who knows you might get a boyfriend" she smirked.

I gave her the are you kidding me look before swallowing my breakfast and took my packed lunch, heading to my mom for goodbye kiss.

"Bye honey. Have a great day at school. Don't forget to flirt a bit" I chuckled at her bluntness in response. Seriously? Is she really my mother?

After the goodbye kiss, I walked leisurely to the bus stop. Late? No. I wasn't late. That was just mom's way to make sure that I started my day early.

The bus arrived just in time I reached the bus stop.

"Good morning Mr. Lee" I smiled at the driver. He grinned at me.

I sat beside the window. That was my favorite seat because I could watch the morning sceneries along my ride to school.

Finally, I reached my school. As I just about to get off from the bus, "Bye Ra In, have a nice day!" the driver said. Mr.Lee was so nice to me. He has been sending me to school since I was in fourth grade. I bid him goodbye and skipped happily towards my school.

I walked straight to my locker. Suddenly, someone grabbed my shoulder, turned me around and pushed me harshly. My back hit the locker hard as I winced in pain. I darted my eyes to the ground, already knew what was happening.

"Yo! You do have a great body you know. Why won't you give in to me? It'll be great to have you all night." My eyes shot up and saw the disgusting face.

"Ouh shut up Jong In!" A girl walked towards both of us and pushed Jong In away from me. She grabbed my hair, hitting the back of my head on the locker.

"Good morning. Did you bring my lunch money today?" She said wickedly.

I sighed and gave her my wallet. She smiled and took all my money. "Ops. You're worn out." She released her hand from my hair. Throwing my wallet into the dustbin, she walked away like nothing happened.

"Bye honey. I love you." Jongin said while smirking and ruffling my hair. I slapped his hand away. He chuckled and went to his girlfriend.

I fixed my hair and opened my locker only to be greeted by an awful smell. There was a pair of man underwear and a used condom inside my locker. Everyone in the hall started whispering, laughing and smirking at me. There was a note beside the condom.

'You are so good in bed' -Jongin-

What the???!! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm my anger even though I could smell the awful scent of the underwear that could make me awake for whole week. Ughh. I wanna throw up..

"Hey, are you okay?" I turned around and saw the only reason why I really stayed in the school.

"I'm okay, Jaehyun." I smiled at him. He helped me removed the condom and the underwear. Saying that I couldn't touch that cause I'm to innocent and he didn't want me to imagine about dirty things when I touched the condom. Hell, like I would.

"Here is your wallet. Well it's a bit smelly cause you know. Dustbin. Rubbish. Leftovers. Fuhh" he huffed.

I thanked him and we walked towards our class together. "You know, you can't always let that Dahyun bitch and her horny boyfriend, Jongin win. You must learn to stand up for yourself."

I sighed and reassured him that I'm fine. These kind of things always happens to me since the first day I came to this school. He put his arm around me. Making me felt better. That was why I still stay in this school even though people keep treating me like garbage and sometimes even worst, like a whore.

Jaehyun was always there to help me when I was in trouble. Of course, not all the time. But he still came and comforted me.

The bells rang, signalling that class  had started.

---

The school had ended. I was finally in my room, away from all the horrible people. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of loneliness when the knocks on my bedroom door disturb me.

"Ra In- ah, I want to talk to you."

Mom said from outside and I yelled for her to wait me changed my clothes.

After changing my clothes, I ran downstairs and saw my mom in the living room. I went to sit on the sofa across her.

She sighed. Wait. Did she really just sighed? Oh my this is not good. Did she already know that I've been bullied at school? Or did Jongin meet her and said that we fucked? Yuck. What am I thinking. Ew ew ew.

"Jung Ra In, can you do me a favor?"

I gulped and nodded. She looked at me, straight into my eyes. And the situation became more tense.

"I'm going to America for a few months. And I can't leave you alone. So, I asked one of my friend to help me taking care of you."

I was speechless. What is she saying? America? Why would she go there? Alone? Without me? She never leave me. And asking someone else to take care of me? She don't even let my grandparents take care of me. This is so not her. Did an alien kidnapped her. Oh my god. What if the person infront of me is an alien and not my mother??

"I know this is a bit weird and you think that this is not me. Yes, this is me. I am still your mother. There is no alien that kidnapped me and pretend to be your mother. Stop with the nonsense, Ra In."

Did I just said those loudly?

"No you don't say it loudly but i know what you are thinking." Mom sighed.

"Why do I have to do that? Can't I go with you? Why do you have to go to America? And all on top of it, ALONE?" I said frantically, feeling perplexed.

"Things got complicated okay. Just please. Only for a few months. I promise that everything is fine. Please?"

Wait. She's begging. Wow. Things must has been very complicated. I nodded with a huff. She then pulled me into a tight hug.

"Go and pack your stuff. You will be moving out tomorrow"

My eyes widen like it would popped out any seconds. She pushed me towards my room. "Go and pack your things now!"

"Okay okay! Don't rush me." I stride to my bedroom with a confused face.

I started to pack my things. Clothes, books, toiletries and other necessary stuffs. I sighed, looking at my luggage.

It's already 12.30 a.m.

I felt thirsty and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. On my way back to my room, I heard someone crying. I peeped into my mom's room and saw her crying.

My jaw dropped. Why is she crying? Things must been hard for her.

I didn't realized that I was crying too until a drop of tears fell on my hand that was holding the doorknob.

I wanted to hug her. But I knew, she needed her time alone. I stayed there, watching her crying till she fell asleep.

I walked slowly and sat at the edge of the bed. I stroked her hair backwards and saw thay her eyes were swollen. I bit my bottom lip. Holding back my tears, I kissed her forehead softly.

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. I tried to close my eyes but the scene of mom's crying woke me up. I sighed.

Will everything be fine??

Hey guys. This is me, first, very very first time in writing a story. Well, english is not my first language so, sorry for all the grammar and vocabulary mistakes.

Feel free to leave a comments. Bad one or good one. I don't mind. I'll always take it as a motivation for me. Don't forget to vote. Pleaseeeeee

And also, feel free to share any idea that you have in your brilliant mind. Maybe that it will help my story to get better.

Lastly, sorry if you think I'm suck in writing. Yeah. Sorry. 😅😅 I love you guys 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

853K 37.9K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. • •...
325K 24.4K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
79.5K 2.9K 32
Y/N a simple girl, her sister is getting married to a Korean boy whom she was in love with. on the other hand, Taehyung who is a cold, rude and a se...
336K 9.8K 15
He walked to me and I was stepping backwards until my back hit the wall. "Don't go out with any other guy ever again." ❤💋❤💋 After I turned 20, my...