I've Got Another Confession T...

Door SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... Meer

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

97. Squish The Bug Once And For All

110 8 3
Door SpaceyPrissy89

2 Weeks Later - Sept. 16

"When are you guys planning on doing this? You said that you and Mr. Grohl are both working on new albums," Megan the wedding planner asked. I was holding James while Eric played in the living room and Priscilla was asleep upstairs.

"That's all on Dave. He knows our schedules better than I do. Hold on," I replied and texted Dave. I got a text back shortly after and smiled at his response.

"Well what did he say?" Megan asked.

"Valentine's day," I replied and smiled again.

"And you want to have it here?" Megan asked as she wrote the date down on her pad of paper.

"Yes please. I know it's a short time frame considering it took a year or so to plan the last one," I started but Megan held her hand up and shook her head.

"Please I've planned a wedding for 250 guests in less than a month. 5 months is more than enough. I know you're going to be busy with your family and the album but I will need you once in awhile. Are you planning on any brides maids and grooms men? New dress or one of the old ones?" Megan asked as James started wiggling and wanting down. I put him down and he went under the table and sat by Bowie.

"Probably a new one. I'm going tomorrow with the girls and a couple of friends to look at dresses. I believe there's going to be 2 or 3 grooms men and brides maids. We're not sure yet. Dave just wants simple and small though. Just family and close friends. Maybe about 25 or 30 people. Maybe 50 just to be the safe side," I replied. My phone started ringing and I saw it was an unknown number. "Excuse me I have to take this."

"I can let myself out. We'll be in touch," Megan replied as I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone as I stood up and walked to get more coffee.

"Hi Britt. Remember me?" a female voice asked.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Angie. You know your room mate at rehab. You're man looks good today by the way. Wearing that multi plaid pattern shirt," She replied. My mind instantly started panicking.

"How do you know what he's wearing?" I asked as I ran to the front door to make sure the alarm was set.

"I can see him. He's sitting outside a restaurant with Taylor right now," Angie replied as I headed upstairs.

"Why are you stalking my husband?" I asked as I started checking every single window upstairs.

"It'll get your attention. Now listen here. My life's been a shit hole since I got out of rehab and I want to go home. I need enough to get there and to get a house when I get there. You can get it for me. If not I'm going to tell the press what you said in rehab. I think Dave might also like to know that you lied to him about Nick," Angie responded with.

"I didn't lie about Nick. Nick and I were never a thing. I went to dinner one night with him and he kissed me but that was it. I never lied," I replied as I walked into mine and Dave's room. I noticed Dave's phone on his bed side table and walked over to it. I texted Taylor from Dave's phone and explained what was happening.

"Either way, the press are going to take any dirt on you they can get. Either give me what I want or you can kiss your somewhat good public image good bye," Angie said and then hung up. I was sitting on the bed staring at both phones when Dave's started ringing.

"Hello," I said once I put it on speaker.

"I'm coming home with Taylor now. Make sure the doors are locked and stay in one room with the kids. I'll be home soon," Dave said and then hung up.

I grabbed Priscilla from the nursery and headed down to the living room. Eric was still playing with his trucks and James had made his way into the living room and was sitting beside Bowie looking up at the tv. I had left a movie on for Eric but he was too busy smashing his trucks together. I sat on the couch with James after I put Priscilla in her swing and tried to focus on the movie. When Dave and Taylor got to the house I was almost in tears. I told them what she said and how she said she was watching them. Dave called John and asked him what to do. I just wanted to pay her. No one needed to know the amount of the damage that had gone down while Dave and I were married. Dave seemed to take over the situation and I was kind of grateful. When my phone rang sometime after dinner, he got to it before me.

"Hello.......No she's not dealing with you anymore. You deal with me now....What exactly do you want?...Fine done. If that's what it'll take you to leave my wife and me alone then it's fucking done. Call back day after tomorrow and I'll tell you how you can get it. Good bye," Dave said. When he hung up, I just watched him as he put my phone on the counter where it had been and walked out of the room. I got the kids into bed and then headed off in search of Dave. I found him in the studio.

"What did she want?" I asked as I walked up to him. I put my hands on his shoulders and started massaging them when I got to him.

"Money and that's all the bitch is getting. This is just another thing to add to the fucking headache. Fuck," Dave shouted and smacked his hand against the console.

"I'm sorry. I thought she was gone after the last time. I can see your in a mood. I'll go make myself invisible," I responded with and turned to walk away. Dave grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm sorry I snapped. I just don't need this right now. I need to find a new guitar player. Pat's leaving," Dave said. My jaw fell open and I looked at him in shock. Then I had an idea.

"What about Abby? You know she's good and knows all your songs already. You also have great stage chemistry. At least think about it or ask her," I said as Dave started moving his hands up my dress.

"Hmm maybe. Pat's going to do the record though. Where are those adorable trouble makers you call our children?" Dave asked as he hooked his fingers on the side of my panties and pulled them half way down my thighs.

"All in bed. Dave maybe we should goOh my god," I changed as Dave slid a finger inside me.

"I'm sorry. What were you saying?" Dave asked as he started moving his finger in and out of me.

"I w-was going to s-say maybe w-we should..go..upstairs-s," I said as Dave continued to finger me.

"I think we're fine here. Kids can't hear you scream in here. Mmmm or do that," Dave added as I moaned loudly.

I had moaned because Dave slid a second finger inside me. I put my hands on his shoulders as he continued to slide his fingers in and out of me. My moans got louder and my grip on Dave's shoulders got tighter. I whimpered slightly as my legs shook from pleasure and I could hear the sound of Dave undoing his pants. I was about to cum when Dave pulled his fingers out and brought me down onto him and his lap. Dave had complete control as he grabbed my ass and moved me up and down. I kissed Dave's neck, ears, and face as we made love in the studio. Afterwards Dave carried me upstairs and we went to bed.

The next day we woke up and made breakfast. When the kids came down Dave sat down to eat with them while I went to get James and Priscilla. I put Priscilla in one of those baby carrier wraps that you wear and carried James down with me. We were still waiting for him to take his first steps on his own. He could walk if he wanted to but he just held onto something all the time or would crawl. I put him down after the stairs and he grabbed my fingers and we walked to the kitchen together. When Dave saw us he held his hands out to James.

"Come here buddy. I got some pancakes for you," he said and James let go of my hand. He then sat down and crawled over to Dave.

"He can do it but he won't do it unless he's holding something. I feel like he's going to do it when we're not looking," I said as Dave picked him up and sat him in his lap.

"When he's ready he'll do it freely. Soon enough he won't even want to be around you because you're his mom," Dave responded with.

"I'm going to be a cool mom. I'm not going to be like my mom. I refuse to let that happen," I said as I sat down and took the warm bottle from the table that Dave had pushed towards me. I started feeding Priscilla and realized my pancakes where cut. I looked up at Dave and raised an eyebrow.

"I got carried away when I was doing the kids plates. You're going to be a great mom when they get older like you are now but they're still going to think you're not cool. Are you going to be ok alone with them for a few hours today? I gotta go get that thing today before that person calls back," Dave said.

"Ya I'll be fine. I'm sorry about her," I replied.

"Babe it's fine. You didn't know she was going to do this when you met her. Just let me worry about it and you just focus on the kids and yourself. I have this covered," Dave responded back with.

We finished breakfast and then Dave left to go do what he had to do. Kurt went downstairs to play on his drums while Meredith played with Eric. Priscilla was in her swing while I tried to get James to walk. When Dave came into the living room after coming home, James got all happy and excited. Dave kneeled down and held his arms out to him.

"Come here buddy. I know you can do it," Dave said softly. James held onto my fingers as he bounced up and down. He took a step and then another and let go of one of my fingers. He took a couple more and then stopped and looked at me.

"Go to daddy," I said sweetly. James looked back at Dave as he moved a little closer.

"Come on James," Dave said. James let go of my finger and stood there for a minute before taking a step towards Dave. He took a couple more and soon enough he was in Dave's arms. Dave stood up and kissed his head before saying, "You did it little guy. High five." Dave held his hand up and James hit it. I walked over to them and Dave put an arm around me as James laid his head down on Dave's shoulder.

"You did it my little conqueror," I said as Dave kissed my head.

"You're such a dork," He said with a soft chuckle.

"Takes one to know one baby," I replied.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

207K 6.3K 104
CONTINUED in That Blue Gibson: Another Round 📷 IG: thatbluegibson "I'm in love with you." "Don't... don't tell me that right now." "Why not? Right...
2.4K 66 10
Casey has to make a decision. Will she choose Jerry or will it be Eddie? Can the two roommates fighting for her affections, remain friends? Made #1 i...
8.9K 230 41
September, 1998. It's a possibility that Los Angeles will kill Dave Grohl. Not only are the Foo Fighters without a record label, they're also down tw...
74.3K 1.8K 33
~MINI SEQUEL IS OUT~ for more information about the sequel, scroll to the next part of the last chapter. Thank you! A girl (reader) who doesn't even...