Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
Poison | Keith (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)

16K 753 459
By 90samourdaay

The vote was in! Here you go ladies. 🔥

Algee X Amour = Almour 😂😂 or Morgee 😍😍 we so cute. Ik. #Amogee

^^^😍 she so damn gorgeous.

ANYWAYS... ENJOY. 😭☻

•••
"B-baby oh my g--" Amour cried silently burying her head into Algee's neck as he thrusted slowly and deeply into her.

He hissed pressing her against the door harder as he sped up his pace. Amour started panting heavily feeling the knot inside of her stomach.

"Fu-fu-fuck"

Algee smirked down at her shivering body pressing his lips against hers.

"I love you beautiful." He whispered into her ear as he picked slowed down again grinding inside of her.

She gasped for air trying to push him away but he grabbed her hands making her take all his love.

"Al!" She cried loudly and he licked his lips gripping her ass.

"Cum for daddy--"

Amour jumped out of her sleep breathing heavily on her bed. "Fuck it was just a dream..." She sighed reaching for her phone, checking to see if anyone called her, or if Algee texted back. Of course he hadn't.

It was her senior year in college and it had been almost 2 months since she seen Algee. He was touring and living his life while she was stuck back in Washington missing the love of her life. Apart of her felt like she was holding him back, maybe things were true about long distance relationships. He barley had time for her. At least she still had his mother, who was still her coach. She would always have that connection to Algee.

After that night in her dorm her and Algee were stuck together like peanut butter and jelly. He rarely left her side, and she became less and less of a loner. He graduated from college the happiest man in the world, he had fallen in love and his career was taking off. With everything falling in place he had to make a difficult decision and move to Los Angeles, California. That's 2,669.6 miles apart. Of course Amour had no problems with him following his dreams, she just missed him a lot. She worried he didn't love her as much as he did before and that maybe he had met another girl. Lately her emotions had been all over the place so maybe that's why her feelings were so negative about the situation.

Amour rolled out her bed feeling the tears threatening to spill down her face. She couldn't handle the pain in her heart that came with thinking about losing Algee to the "fame". Ever since he did the New Edition movie girls have been everywhere even more. Before it was just the local girls, now everywhere he goes woman throw themselves at him. The thought of him cheating only angered Amour. She knew he wasn't that kind of dude but then again she knew you couldn't sleep on anybody.

She slid on her pink Rihanna fentyxpuma bow slides and grabbed her phone storming out of her new little apartment that she bought several months ago. It was close to campus and thankfully it was close to Grace. The drive to Grace's house wasn't that bad at all considering the fact that it was only 1 in the afternoon and most of the people were either still in work or school. It's usually a 13 minute drive but she got there in 9 minutes. Her mind was racing a thousand miles.

She parked her 2016 Mustang that Algee got her for her birthday, hopping out and jogging up the stairs to Grace's home. She knocked and nervously crossed her arms. Grace was the only person who could relieve her of these feelings. If anybody knew exactly what was going on with Algee it was his mother. Everyone knew that. Grace was even more like a mother to her now than ever.

"Amour sweetie I missed you!" Grace exclaimed pulling her into a hug. "You didn't show up for practice Tuesday I was just about to come over and check on you. Are you okay?"

Amour chuckled nervously nodding her head. "Yeah just a little under the weather. I'm sorry I had you worried mama."

"Well if you need to sit out the game Sunday I would, hell I recommend it," Grace smiled closing the door behind Amour. "Beating John Central will be a piece of cake even without my best player."

Amour just smiled following her into the kitchen.

"Have you spoken to Algee today?" Grace asked opening the fridge and grabbing two water bottles, handing one to Amour.

"Thank you-- and no. I haven't spoken to him since last night," Amour sighed messing with her nails. "I texted him earlier but he hasn't replied."

Grace frowned. "Oh sweetie.. maybe he's just busy. You know that little man always into something."

That made Amour laugh. "Mama stop calling my baby little. He's grown a while two inches since the last team we seen him."

Grace made a "Yeah right" face laughing. "If there's anybody I know growing, it ain't my son. That boy been a midget all his life. I keep telling him that's why he has so much rhythm. His feet is close to the ground so everything comes easy him. I don't know why you keep falling for his lies. He gone be 5'6 till the day he dies."

Amour was holding her stomach laughing hard. She couldn't deal with Grace roasting Algee again, it was too much. She remembered almost a year ago when they told her that they were dating and how she damn near started acting like she won the lottery. Algee said something crazy and she started getting on his head. Amour was in tears that whole night. She teased Algee the rest of that night and he made her pay for it when he took her home. The little memory has had her blushing up a storm, she severely missed that young man. He had every part of her in the palm of his hands.

"He would have a fit if he heard this." Amour giggled shaking her head and Grace shrugged leaning against the counter.

"Hey he'll be alright. I keep telling him to make sure his emotions are taller than his body."

Amour snorted. "I can't! Stop it. Your outta pocket mama."

"Blah blah blah." Grace smiled rolling her eyes. "But enough about the elf, I know somethings up. What's wrong with my future daughter in law?"

Amour blushed even harder before frowing and blowing out some air. "It's that obvious?"

Grace made a face nodding. "Yeah your kind of an open book sweetie."

Amour groaned burying her head in her hands. "It's Algee and this distance, it's finally getting to me. Mentally, physically, and emotionally mama. I miss him, I miss his voice, his laugh, his smile, his figure in general. The phone and FaceTime calls aren't cutting it for me anymore. Sometimes I find myself crying myself to sleep while he's in LA turning up and enjoying life. Its making me feel like a burden when I call him and express how sad and depressed I am without him knowing hes not that way without me. I know it's his job.. but I don't know I feel like we're not progressing in our relationship. Plus what if he's met another girl or something? What if he---"

Grace just blinked at Amour before shaking her head. "Amour baby hush."

Amour closed her mouth shut, not hiding her frown as a tear slid down her face. "Sorry..."

Grace just sat back up walking to her and wrapping her arms around Amour pulling her into a hug. "Poor baby."

Amour cried into Grace's arms shirt and Grace sighed comforting her and rubbing her back. "Shhh sweetie everythings not what it seems at all. Your just over thinking it. Algee loves you to the moon and back, he's not dumb enough to let some distance break you two up. And he's definitely not dumb enough to cheat on you. When I tell you the other day that boy wouldn't shut up about why he was grinding so hard. He basically wants to set up a stable life for you guys out in Los Angeles so that when you graduate all you gotta do is move to LA and follow your dreams beside him. With the addition of me also moving out there. UCLA wants me to come coach for them." Grace explained making Amour look at her. "Algee wants to marry you baby girl. You guys are meant to be together."

Amour sniffed wiping her face. "Really?"

"Yes girl now stop crying! You messing up my Versace shirt." Grace chuckled and Amour giggled still wiping away her tears.

"Now is that why you missed practice foreal? Cause if so I'm gonna kill you at the next practice for missing practice over a boy! Even if he is my son. I'm not having it."

Amour bit her bottom lip nervously. She shook her head no slowly. She would never let a boy come between her and Volleyball. But this time she had too.

"Then why did you miss practice? Whats wrong with you?" Grace continued to ask.

Amour sniffed one last time clearing her throat. "Um.. uh... I'm pregnant mama."

Grace's eyes just widened because she wasn't expecting that. She was speechless. She was gonna kill Algee for being so far away now.

"How far long?"

"3 months."

•••••
Amour yawned as she dried her body off slipping on one of Algee's kappa shirts and a pair of underwear. It has now been almost 4 months since seeing Algee. She was 5 months pregnant now and almost completely done with school, with only finals around then corner and then graduation. She found out she was having a girl and she was now extremely excited to meet her princess. She just knew she was gonna be spoiled. After Grace let everything sink in she still very much respected Amour. She just wished her and Algee would've been more safe, but what can you tell two young adults in love? Nothing. Grace knew it all too well. Now she was more use to the fact that she was gonna be a grandmother, and decided to celebrate the little blessing on the way, instead of knocking them down for being too young. Hell they were adults either way, responsible adults at that. Plus God does everything for a reason. She was a true believer of that.

"On a perfect day I know that I can count on you." She sang softly rubbing her small belly in the mirror. She did not see Algee sitting on the bed behind her. "When that's not possible tell me can you weather... the storm." She continued feeling the little kicks she was looking for smiling.

"Cause I need somebody who will stand by me, through the good times and bad times she will be always... always be right there." He sang after her and she jumped turning around holding her stomach.

"Al-Algee? Wha-what h-how d-did yo-" She stuttered trying to breathe from being scared half to death. He just stood from her bed wrapping his arms around the love of his life. He felt his eye's water with happy tears because he didn't believe it to be true, so he had to see for himself that she indeed was pregnant. He couldn't help but cry. He felt all the emotions he was holding in over the months unleash themselves. He missed his other half, his best friend, his future wife.

"Algee baby why you crying?" Amour whispered making him look at her. She wiped away his tears pecking his lips. He just smiled kissing her forehead.

"Because... you don't understand how happy I am to have you back in my arms. After you told me the news.. I just.. I couldn't stay in Los Angeles knowing you were experiencing this alone. My mom told me everything you've been going through and feeling and I hated myself for letting anything get in the way of us or making you believe I didn't love you anymore. So as soon as I got cleared from the tour I hopped on the first flight here to be back home with you. I missed you so much. I promise you won't have to feel like that again. Nothing will come before you."

She just stared at him with so much love and happiness in her teary eyes before wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "Oh Algee....I missed you so much. You scared the shit out of me though asshole-- I should kill you."

He laughed as she buried her face in his chest. Before placing his hands on her belly. "Shhh... She's the present from our seeya later party."

Amour pulled away with a stank face smiling. "Algee shut up, your the main reason she's on the way. You couldn't keep your hands off of me that night!"

He smirked pecking her lips again. "I love you Mory Mo."

She kissed him back holding his head down more so they could kiss foreal this time. She pulled away biting his bottom lip. "I love you too coach's son."

He backed up smirking grabbing her hands as they moved towards the bed. "Well let me show you how much I missed you..."

Amour playfully rolled her eyes. "Thats how we got into this predicament sir."

"Well good thing your already pregnant, because I probably would have knocked your ass up tonight."

"You trapped me."

"You stole my heart, so we're even."

•••••
Hope you liked it! 😊😊😊 I decided to end it off cute. I love this imagine and #Almour #Morgee #Almogee 😂😂😂😍. Love you guys!

Poison was voted for so... guess that's next. 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 20
*THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL* ❤️❤️❤️
225K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❤️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there 😂😂❤️❤️ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬
136K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
11.1K 201 18
𝙃𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙐𝘾𝙀- ❝ i got hot sauce in my bag swag i see it, i want it, i stunt, yellow bone it, i dream it, i work hard i grind 'til i own it. ❞