Will You Still Love Me | Swae...

By micallynn

Amanda was your typical music video girl. She wasn't a vixen. She was just those innocent girls in the video... More

Will You Still Love Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Birthday Weekend pt. 1
Chapter 12- Birthday Weekend pt. 2
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

964 28 0
By micallynn

Amanda's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. The sun was shining and I felt great. I look to my corner to see Khalif's shoes. I don't remember him being with me last night. I guess I was really out of it. Before I was able to get out of bed, Khalif came into the room with a tray. It contained a stack of chocolate chip waffles, bacon, eggs, a cup of yogurt with fruits and orange juice. He placed it on the night stand and climbed into bed. He immediately embraced me into a warm hug and began to place kisses all over me.

I stopped him. "What happened last night?"

"Um, you were smacked" he said with a laugh.

"Really? Maybe that's why I don't really remember anything"

"You don't?"

"Just something's, but not everything" I tell him and he smiles a little.

"Well last night was the past. Now let's focus on what you're going to eat first" he says and placed the tray on his lap.

I looked at each section. I eventually grabbed the yogurt.

"I was hoping you were going to choose that. Now...you are going to taste great"

I lightly hit his arm. "Ew you freak. That's all you were thinking about? Eating me out?"

"Uh yeah. Weren't you thinking about giving papi a blow?"

"Uh, no. That was only a one time thing babe" I tell him and he frowns.

"Fine, then I'm not gonna eat you out"

"Fine by me" I say with a shrug and get off the bed, while placing a spoon of yogurt in my mouth.

"Damn girl you different"

"I know right"

He rolls his eyes and puts the tray back on the nightstand. He lays back on the bed and stretches himself out. While I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I notice him looking and rubbing himself.

"Come on, I'm getting horny just by seeing you standing in just a panty and bra" he whined.

"I'm not giving you any" I say and he scoffs. He gets up and began to put his clothes on.

"Fine, I don't need you" he carelessly said and I stood there in shock. Was this really happening?

"Are you joking right now? You're seriously mad at me cause I don't want to give you any? You're pathetic" I said with a laugh.

"And you're boring" he snapped. I stood quiet and watched him slip into his shoes. When he was done, he didn't bother giving me a kiss or a hug. "Hit me up when you not boring" and with that he walked out. I didn't bother chasing him. Once I heard the front door slam and saw his car drive down the hill, I sighed. I've honestly been hurt so many times by guys that when one calls me boring and walks out like that, I don't cry. I just laugh it off and move on.

I placed the cup of yogurt on the dresser and took off the ring he gave me. I threw it in one of drawers.

------------

After the incident, I got a message from a guy named dexter. I then remembered who he was and the rest of what happened that night. He ended up coming over and we just hung out. I ended up telling him what happened between Khalif and I since he wanted to hear. He got upset and I was surprised that he was. Jacob, Reece, Michael and my dad like him.

I was planning to talk to Khalif, but then I found out he was messing around with some girl named Indya Marie. He moved on that quick. Slim calls me here and there to know how I'm doing. He misses my presence. He asked if I was busy so we can hang out and I told him that we can hang today.

I showered and dressed myself into some dark blue jeans with knee rips, a long sleeve black shirt and my black boots. I left my hair out and applied a little makeup.

Reece ended up going back to New York cause of a family emergency, so Jacob decided to come with me so he wasn't alone.

Harold dropped us off at the familiar frat looking house. The memory with Khalif here is making me sad.

Jacob and I walked to the door and it opened revealing, jay.

"Hey" he said so excitedly. I love his energy.

"Hey jay" I say and we hug.

"I'm sorry about what happened. He's not here by the way. I heard he was staying at that girls house" he tells me and I nod.

"Hey Jacob"

"Hey papi"

Jays eyes widened and he laughs a little. He closes the door and led us outside. It was so beautiful. There were high chairs scattered. I decided to sit by the pond. Slim came out with fruit drinks.

"Hey" he says and places the drinks on a small table. I get off my seat and hug him tightly.

We stop and I sit back on the chair. He sits in front of me.

"You're looking great after a break up"

"I know, I'm actually talking to someone" I tell him and that was dexter.

"That's good. Do I know him?" He asks.

"Dexter...Famous Dex?"

"Ah, yup. I know him. Khalif doesn't like him" slim says.

"I know. Dex told me"

"And how is dexter? Is he nice?"

"Uh, yeah. He's a gentleman. He made dinner to surprise me, he loves to listen to me when I'm down. He tends to ask me what I plan to do in the future" I tell him. "It's basically everything, I want a guy to do"

"I love that" he says and I laugh.

"What?"

"It's crazy how things ended. Just cause I didn't want to do anything"

He scoffed. "He'll be back. You're the only girl that he's been with that actually cared about him. Those other girls just care about his money"

I nod. "Yeah, you're right"

He goes on his phone and lifts it up.

"Are you recording me?" I ask with a giggle.

"Nah, I want to take a picture to post on Instagram"

"Okay, but I'm not looking" I say and he laughs.

I hear the camera sound and he puts the phone down.

"What you thinking about?" He asks with a chuckle and shows me the picture.

"Shut up" I laugh and he gets up.

"Wanna swim for awhile?" He asks.

"I didn't bring my bathing suit" I tell him and Jacob comes out.

"I brought it. Come get changed" he shouts and I look at slim. He had a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes with a laugh and run towards Jacob.

------
Swae's Pov:

"Right there" I moaned out. After I broke up with Amanda, I decided to give Indya a chance and it was honestly the best decision. Everyday, every time it's a movie. Non stop sex. Right now, she was blowing me. But, the way Amanda did it was better. Something's remind me of her sometimes.

Indya stopped bobbing and got up. She gave me a look of lust and got on top of me. She slid me into her and began to do what was needed to be done. She knows what she's doing. As she's riding me, I look into her face and instead of seeing her, I see Amanda. Her eyes rolled back and she bit her bottom lip. I slowly slid my fingers down her stomach, still thinking it was Amanda. Something kicked in and I just lost it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down. I thrusted deep into her and her moans grew louder. I just kept mumbling 'Amanda'. She pulled on my hair and that caused me to go even more deeper and faster. I slowed down when I came. I had us both panting for air. I looked at her face again and I didn't see Amanda anymore.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand and got on Instagram. As I scrolled down, I saw slim posted a picture. It was loading. But once it loaded, my heart stopped. It was Amanda. She looked so adorable and innocent. She actually looked better after what I did. I guess since we only dated for like 3 weeks, it didn't really phase her. When I looked at the comments, I clenched my jaw. Dexter commented saying, 'when ya girl lookin like a snack, even when she's thinking hard'.

Is she actually dating him? I texted slim and asked him if Amanda was still there and he said yeah. I told him I was on my way and that not to tell Amanda nor her friends.

------

I was finally at the house. I opened the door and the smell of Amanda hit my nose. Vanilla with a mix of strawberries. I heard laughter coming from the yard. I went upstairs and popped a couple of pills, even though I did a couple of minutes ago in Indya's house. I'm getting more obsessed with these everyday. I was able to slow it down when I was with Amanda, but since I'm not with her, I'm addicted again. Now I can't stop. I'm always popping pills any chance I get.

I look at myself in the mirror, before going downstairs and out to the yard.

"Hey" I say loudly and they all look at me. Amanda was shocked. "Amanda"

I open my arms for her and she runs towards me. She wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly. I was surprised. I thought she was going to just leave me standing.

She let go of me and just stood there smiling. I noticed she was in a one piece and she looked so amazing. She had this glow. It was beautiful.

"You look sexy ma"

"Thanks" she says. "I can't say the same about you, since you kinda look off it. What did you take?"

I smiled. "I just smoked a bit of weed"

"Okay. So what are you doing here?" She asks and looks to the house. "Where's your girl? I would love to meet her"

"She's with her friends. Where's your man?" I ask back.

"I don't have one and if you're talking about dexter, we're just friends. He's not really my type" she explains and walks back to her seat. Damn, that ass looked great in that bathing suit.

Slim brought me a chair and I placed it right by Amanda. Once I sat, the person I didn't want to see walked outside.

Dexter.

"Wassgood?" he shouted and behind him was a whole bunch of people. Amanda got up and ran to him. Watching them hug pissed me off. He kissed her cheek and whispered something into her ear. She giggled with a smile. He looked over at me and smirked. My body tensed up, but I took a deep breath cause I didn't want to lose my cool in front of everyone.

I got up and walked inside the house. I went upstairs and popped 5 more pills. I went back down and got some alcohol and drank it. I was so upset. I fucked up. I let my hormones ruin a perfect relationship. I stayed by the kitchen window and watched dexter and Amanda mingle.

--------

Amanda's Pov:

Hours passed by and it got colder, so I got dressed into my regular clothes. I haven't seen Khalif. I wonder where he went.

"Hey, I'm gonna go call my dad" I tell dexter and he nods.

"Is everything okay?" He asks and takes a sip out of his drink.

"Yeah"

"Alright. Call me if anything" he says and I nod.

I walk pass the crowds of people and into the house. Khalif was nowhere on the first floor, so I went upstairs. I walked to his door. I took in a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in" I hear him say. He sounded sad.

I opened the door and walked in. I closed the door and locked it. He turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. He stood up and ran to me. He crashed his lips onto mine and I didn't even stop him. He tugged on my shirt and I took it off. He took off his and he picked me up. He laid me on his bed and took off my boots and then my pants. I took off my bra and panties. I watched him as he undressed himself. Once we were both naked, he just stood there looking at me.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I am. I miss you Khalif" I say.

"I miss you too" he says. "I'm sorry Amanda"

"I forgive you" I tell him and he kisses me softly.

He stops. "I'm gonna ask you again.... are you sure you want to do this?"

I nod and he digs in his drawer. He pulls out a couple of condoms. He rips one open with his teeth. I look down at his friend and gulp.

"You look terrified" he said with a chuckle.

"No, I'm fine"

I watch him slide the rubber onto his throbbing length and he walks over to me. He positions me and I rest my head on the pillow. He connects his lips with mine and I began to feel a bit of pain. I moaned into the kiss and he continued to enter me. I squeezed my eyes shut. Once he was fully inside, he began to thrust in and out of me slowly. The pain went away and all I felt was pleasure. It was honestly the best.

"Faster" I moaned and that's exactly what he did.

He went faster than what I wanted him to go. He began to moan and grunt as he went in and out of me. He placed his hand around my neck and pulled me up. We were now face to face.

"Tell me you love me" he said. I didn't say anything and that caused him to go even faster. My eyes rolled back and he gave my neck a squeeze. "Tell me you love me"

"I..love you..Khalif" I moaned. He took himself out of me and flipped me around. I got on my hands and knees.

"Fuck this" he whispered and he took off the condom. He slid himself inside me and his eyes rolled back. "Fuck..you're so tight"

He went full speed on me and I didn't want him to stop. My back was starting to hurt. My body couldn't take it and I collapsed on the bed. But Khalif continued to thrust in me. I screamed into the pillow. He leaned down on me and kissed me, while he recklessly continued to thrust.

"Shit" he moaned and he gave me one last thrust. He took himself out and released. He laid beside me and took deep breaths. He began to laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"That arch is crazy" he says and I lightly hit him. "And it's all mine"

I placed my leg around his waist and my head on his chest. We stayed there looking at the ceiling and then he spoke.

"Amanda I want you back and I'm not saying that cause we had sex. I just realized I was stupid" he says and I smile.

"You're not stupid. You're just not used to having a girl like me" I say with a smirk.

He chuckled. "That's right"

"We're back" I tell him and he pulls me on top of him.

"Alright, now ride daddy" he smirked and that's exactly what I did.

----------

After our love making, we went downstairs holding hands. Everyone stared at us and smiled. Khalif was cheesy as hell. It kinda told everyone what happened upstairs. Some guy came up to us and high fives Khalif.

"You finally claimed that I see" he said and Khalif nodded.

"You already know"

I rolled my eyes and pulled Khalif away from the guy. We walked outside and walked over to where Jacob and slim were. Khalif and him began to talk. Jacob pulled me aside.

"How was it?" He asks.

"How was what?"

"Don't even. I see that after sex glow"

I began to blush. "It was amazing" He squealed but stopped. "What?"

"Dexter is looking at you"

I turn around and he motions me to go over there.

"I'll be right back"

"No. I'm going with you incase he tries something"

"Okay"

We walk hand in hand to Dex and he smirks. "So y'all back together I see"

"Yeah"

"I guess we can't talk no more"

"We can talk. But as friends" I tell him and he nods.

"Alright. I'll only accept that with you cause you're beautiful" he says and hugs me.

I laugh and he lets go. "Ima go. I have to leave the state for my tour"

"Alright then. Call and text me" I remind him and he nods.

"I will"

He gives me one last hug and walks out with his crew.

Jacob and I walk back to Khalif and slim. Khalif wraps an arm around my waste and I rest my head on his chest. I look at the time and show Jacob.

"We gotta go" he says and I nod in agreement.

"Babe, we're leaving" I tell Khalif.

"Why?"

"We have a flight for New York in the morning"

"Don't leave me" he begs and hugs me tightly.

"Come see me when you go back to New York" I say and he nods.

"Oh, I definitely will. We'll have your neighbors up all night. Even your father"

"Sure" I challenged and he laughs.

"When's your flight?"

"9"

"I'll see you at 6" he says with a smirk and I already know what was in store for me tomorrow morning and I honestly couldn't wait.

"Alright. I'll be waiting"

He slaps my bum and walks Jacob and I out. Harold is already waiting outside. We get in the car.

"I love you"

"I hate you"

We both laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 1.4K 37
Casey has had a very confusing past. She seems to just be a normal girl who likes 'weird' music and only has one friend, but maybe one day could chan...
225K 4.1K 60
When you get kicked out, your best friend Vikk takes you to stay at the sidemen house with him, Simon, and Josh. When you fall in love with Simon you...
6.4K 163 41
YouTuber, Randy ZX, thinks her life was normal but it's not. Depression, the army, the love of her life... Vik?
107K 1.2K 30
Brooke's having a hard time moving on. Brandon broke her heart, and she started to distance herself from other guys due to the fear of going through...