Psychotic ✓

By liarsdiaries

#1 in Mystery/Thriller ( 05/17/17 ) "I'm afraid to be alone with my thoughts..." "why?" "Because they'r... More

PLEASE READ
P S Y C H O T I C
p l a y l i s t
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
THANK YOU SO MUCH :*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
E P I L O G U E
MILLION READS?! 😱
alternate ending
NEW BOOK

Chapter 67

18.1K 1.1K 469
By liarsdiaries

"...that dream is over now, sweetie."

My eyes widens as her grip becomes tighter and tighter I'm pretty sure it's gonna leave a mark.

I yank my arms away from her grip but she's incredibly strong at her age and her nails are starting to dig on my skin.

"Let go of me!" I shout trying to pull myself away from her grip.

"You're not gonna leave this place, you understand?" she said in a tone that makes me shiver, "you're not going to ruin my life!"

Dr. Jean must have sensed the commotion since seconds later, the door where Mike is in opens and Dr. Jean seems to be taken aback by what is happening.

I looked behind her and I see Mike sitting there. He also looks shocked. He immediately stands up from the bed he's sitting in and walk towards where we are when Dr. Jean looks at him, "You're not meddling."

"Let go of my arms!" I scream, "if anyone ever deserves to rot in here, it is you! All of you!"

"You're having those episodes again. Why don't we go to your room quietly, huh?" Dr. Jean says as she hold onto my other arm.

"I am not having any episodes here! What do you want from me, mother?" I said it with such distaste in my tone. Mike managed to get out of the room but Dr. Jean already stopped him before he could even get near me.

"Scar," he calls out.

My head starts to throb and I feel sweaty all over. I'm pretty sure my eyes is going to pop out of my head just with the intense gaze I'm giving those two doctors.

"What do you want from me?! Why do you have to make my life miserable?!" I shout yanking my arms strongly away from Dr. Meredith's hold and she seems to be taken aback by my sudden outburst. Her hands falls onto her sides as she stare at me.

"What have I done to make you hate me so much?" I turn to face Dr. Jean, my eyes boring holes on her, "why do you hate your daughter so much? Why do you sent us away?!"

"Scarlett," Mike calls out again in a firm tone.

I looked at him straight in the eye, and I feel myself grow angrier and angrier as I saw the cuts on his lower lip, there's an obvious bruise on his arms.  I look at my mom once again, "Are you happy now? That my life is such a mess? that my friends' life are also in trouble? Why not kill me instead?!"

"Scarlett!" Mike says in a firm tone and I looked at him confused.

My head starts to throb even more, my heart is pounding so fast it feels like I can't breathe. It feels like my lungs is being squeezed out.

"Why aren't you saying anything huh, mother?" I ask again, almost screaming, but Dr. Jean just continued to stare at me. Her eyes has this unreadable expression on it.

"Why? You have no words? You have nothing to say after realizing how terrible you are?!"

I rolled my eyes and turned to Dr. Meredith, "and how about you? Why do you hate me so much to team up with my so-called mom in making my life miserable? What does she have against you? This is your place! Aren't you supposed to be helping people out? Not the other way around?!"

"Scarlett that's enough," Dr. Jean finally speaks which made my blood boil even more.

"No! It's not enough! My whole life I have been living in misery and confusion only to find out in the end that you are my mother! How crazy was that?!"

"Scar," Mike called out, "It'--"

"Let's get out of this place," I cut him off, taking his hands on mine and was about to leave when we heard Chris chuckling.

"You're not leaving," he said and when we turned around, we saw him, and a bruised Thayer with hands cuffed.

Seriously? What is this, a police station?

Behind him are other sanitarium staffs. There are two nurses, one of which is the queen bitch Aubrey, and three other guards.

"What is this, a trap?" Mike blurted out in disgust.

"Get them," Chris orders and the next thing I knew, Mike and I had been separated from each other.

"What are we going to do now, Ma'am?" Chris asks Dr. Meredith but she's already out of sight.

I furrow my eyebrows, my head still throbbing from everything.

"Where is she?" Chris asks his -- our -- mom and I glanced at her direction. She just shrugged and looked at us in pity and then she went into another direction leaving us in the hands of none other than, Chris.

My mom is a coward. A cruel bitch but a coward.

"Let go of us!" I try to fight back but they aren't listening. They continued to lead us to a room in the middle of the hall.

"Don't try to escape," Chris says as he turned around to leave along with the other staffs.

"Oh and," he continued, turning back again to face me, "don't call my mom your mom. We may be siblings, but we don't share the same mom."

And then he leaves, and my mind was filled with a lot of confusion. Again.

✂------------------------------------------

I wake up to my head still pounding and a sound of door being pried open. I open my eyes, my hands feeling the cold floor. I realize I had fallen asleep on the floor, and I realize that once again, I'm locked up in this damned sanitarium.

Thayer is standing by the door, trying to find ways to open it but I assume that he's been there for an hour but still with no success.

Mike is at the end of the room, his head hung low. I feel bad for everything. For putting these two boys in my messy and crazy life. The only mistake that they had done is to get involved with me.

"You're awake," Thayer said, smiling at me. His face bruised, he must've gotten those while fighting off Chris.

"Are you alright?" I ask, "I'm sorry I lost you back there."

"It's alright," he says, "we just need to find a way how to escape for the second time around."

I heave out a long sigh, closing my eyes as I try to block the oncoming headache.

I stand up and headed towards where Mike is and sat myself beside him.

"I'm sorry," I say, "for everything."

He chuckled, and then raised his hands up to mess with my hair, "I would feel better if you kiss me. But I guess that wasn't possible, huh?"

"Yeah definitely not," Thayer interrupted.

I laughed, and then he laughed along. And I just wish we weren't here. I wish I wasn't me.

"Back there," I start, "when Chris said what he said, what does he mean by that?"

Mike looks at me, his eyes soft, sweet, but tired. He cups my cheeks with his hand but let go of it thereafter, "Scarlett."

"Hmm?"

"We're wrong. Dr. Jean isn't your mother."

Thayer stops with what he's doing at the door and walks closer to us, "what do you mean? Then who is?"

Mike dragged a long breath before speaking, "Dr. Meredith."

✂------------------------------------------

Hey people xx

So I just wrote the last chapter and epilogue of Psychotic a few days back and I'm quite happy about it but nervous as well. I really hope you'd like it.

Omg, Psychotic is close to its end already xx

Thank you all so much for joining me in this incredible ride hahaha xx

Anyway, answer this:

If you would be given the chance to time travel, which time period would you go? The past or the future and why?

04-09-2019

I've decided that I'd post  the original ending, and and alternate ending to this story. js

have a greatt week loves xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.6K 23
❝don't get too close, it's dark inside. it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.❞ copyright @ b r o k e n p a u s e b u t t o n
600 65 26
Paranoia... has become my constant companion. Ahh... Danny, what've you gotten yourself into? Thought I was doing something... thought I was gonna g...
39 8 18
To those who's suffered in a moment to which they think they can never escape... "If someone tells you you're crazy enough times, eventually, it beco...
3.5K 239 27
And I Can't help it, damn it feels good when you're messing with a bad girl. Book 1:SWHBID Book 2:Don't take what isn't yours