My Despicable Bully

By EmilyMahalia_

*NEW & IMPROVED* He despised me for the right reasons, and the other loved me for the wrong reasons. The two... More

Mahalia.
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Chapter 4 |
| Chapter 5 |
| Chapter 6 |
| Chapter 7 |
| Chapter 8 |
| Chapter 9 |
| Chapter 10 |
| Chapter 11 |
| Chapter 12 |
| Chapter 13 |
| Chapter 14 |
| Chapter 15 |
!!!!!
|Chapter 16|
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
| Chapter 20 |

| Chapter 19 |

101 6 0
By EmilyMahalia_

I pulled up into his driveway, took the key out of the ignition and got out the car. I walked up to his door and rang the doorbell. He swang the door open. He was in a white wife beater and gray sweat shorts.

Chresanto: hey gorgeous.

Me: hey ugly.

I said laughing while letting myself in. He closed the door and faced me.

Chres: oh so now I'm ugly? That's how you gone do me?

He said with his arms out and a smile on his face.

Me: did you think you was cute?

I quietly laughed to myself while searching his fridge.

Chres: I really thought I was, you know, with the way you feeling me right now...

He exclaimed as he hugged me from behind. I quickly tense up.

Me: that reminds me...

I said trailing off my words as I grabbed a soda out the fridge and closed it. I loosened up from his embrace and walked into the living room. I motioned him to follow me and climbed up the stairs and into his room. He walked in and closed the door behind him.

Me: we need to talk. About this.

I gestured my finger at him and me as I sat on the bed.

Chres: what do you mean?

He said as he furrowed his eyebrows and stood in front of me.

Me: what are we... exactly?

Chres: I don't know, I should be asking you that question.

I gave him a look.

Me: why me?

Chres: you the one who got 3 dudes tryna get a you.

He said with an attitude and crossing his arms.

Me: yeah I know that but if you wanna be with me, you should let me know. Or at least act like it and make it official.

I rolled my eyes at him. He looked at me like I was dumb and shrugged. I huffed and pushed him out my way.

Me: idiot.

I mumbled to myself as I made my way downstairs.

Chres: what you mad for?!

He exclaimed and grabbed my arm. I quickly yanked my arm out of his grip.

Me: I'm mad because you tell me you love me, give me all these signs that you want to be with me, but you don't want to make a move! Yes I do have 2 other guys tryna get at me, that should push you to make a freaking move but I guess not! Chresanto August I chose you.

He inhaled sharply. He had a look of guilt in his eyes.

Chresanto: I'm sorry. I just-

He stepped towards me but I quickly stepped back.

Me: I really don't wanna hear it right now.

And with that, I walked out the door. I entered my car and drove off. I wanted to get my mind off of him, so I ended up driving to Jupiter's in town center. I parked my car and entered the restaurant. I walked up to the front desk and asked for a table for one. I followed the waitress to my table. I sat down and she took my order.

As I was on my phone, I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Jacob smiling down at me. I huffed.

Jacob: hey pretty. What a coincidence.

Me: was it really...

I mumbled to myself as he sat down in the seat in front of me. I totally forgot it was Jacob who introduced me to this place when we were kids.

Jacob: so what brought you here?

He said, knowing that I come here when there's something on my mind or I need to think.

Me: mind ya business..

I said as the waitress put my food in front of me.

Jacob: what's wrong? Let me help you.

I looked up at him. He looked sincere.

Me: chresanto, but no need to worry. It's taken care of.

I took a sip of my drink and looked back up at him. He tilted his head to the side like he was trying to read me.

Jacob: if it's taken care of... then why are you here? It must be really bothering you. You love him don't you.

I stayed quiet. I hate that he knows me so well. He smirked to himself.

Jacob: you don't have to say anything, cause I know you well.

I continued to pick at my food, slowly losing my appetite.

Jacob: I can treat you better than he can, just saying.

I was flabbergasted because Chresanto was someone he called his brother. It just showed me how fake he was and I was immediately turned off.

Me: if you say so.

I heavily sighed as I took out my wallet and placed a $20 on the table. I immediately got up and walked out the doors as he followed.

Jacob: did I say something wrong?

Me: no. You said just the right thing.

I said as I continued to walk to my car.

Jacob: hey, talk to me please.

I stopped right in front of my car and turned to face him.

Me: I really don't want to talk about anything, absolutely anything right now. Sorry.

And with that being said, I placed my hand on the handle of my car door.

Jacob: you can't always run away from your problems, you know. You have to face them to truly overcome them. Whatever it is, talking about it will always make it better. Especially talking about it with the person who made you this way.

He said referring to Chresanto. I looked up at him.

Me: wow, you're smarter than I thought.

I said walking closer to him and sat on the hood of my car. It was about 10PM, I looked up at the stars. They seemed more beautiful tonight, for some odd reason. I looked back at Jacob. His eyes were full of meaning, something I thought I would never see.

Jacob: I'm not just a bubble head.

He chuckled to himself, and so did I.

Jacob: I know I act nonchalant around you, it's a facade, so people won't see the real me. Just thought I let you know.

Me: why would you let me know?

I said lightly, still trying to figure him out.

Jacob: I feel... tranquil when I'm with you. I feel like I can trust you. You keep me sane.

He said looking up at the sky, then back at me. Once again, seeing meaning in his eyes. I looked down and fiddled with my hands.

Jacob: you do that a lot.

He exclaimed, lightly laughing to himself.

Me: do what?

Jacob: play with your hands. You do it when you're nervous.

I quickly stopped. It kinda bothered me that he knew how to read me, but it was also quite nice to have someone who knows you in such a way. He grabbed my left hand and intertwined it with his.

Jacob: say something...

He said, trailing off his words and looking at our hands. He tilted his head to the side.

Me: what do you mean?

Jacob: tell me how you feel.

I looked up at him and he made eye contact with me.

Me: I feel... vulnerable.

I exclaimed. I looked down at his lips. The street lights came on and less and less people were walking on the sidewalks. Soon enough, nobody was in sight.

Jacob: have I ever professed my feelings for you?

He continued to play with my hands. I stayed silent, I was trying to comprehend what this all meant.

Jacob: I am deeply in love with you.

And with that, our hands still intertwined, he leaned in and gently kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.1K 117
Darkest times expresses real feelings.
1.9K 11 45
Second part to love war (mindless behavior story)
22.7K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...
174K 2.7K 50