Budo x Ayano ||y.s

By KayKyutie

"I don't care about Martial Arts anymore.." More

Her Enemy
Taro's Ayano
The Witness
The Talk
The Phone
The Shoes
In Too Deep
Noticed
Author's Note!
Threat
Locked Inside
Jealous
The Regret
The Accident pt.1
The Accident Pt.2
Before The End
Where It All Ends
Crazy In Love

Caught His Eye

14.1K 338 305
By KayKyutie

 It's morning. I walk with everyone else into the school as usual. I look around to see all the Martial Arts club members, just to make sure they all have their bands on. As I look around, I stumble upon a girl. She's all the way in the back of the group of students. I started to wonder why.

 Maybe it was because she didn't really like to be around crowds? I watched as her ponytail sway as she walked. I smiled. But as I was walking, I didn't see a wall that was in front of me. I walked right into it. It hit my cheek. Some students laughed at me.

 "Budo, are you okay..?" Asked a girl named Yuna Hina.

 "I'm fine.." I nodded, and held my hand up.

 Well that was embarrassing. Especially in front of everyone. I went to my locker, bent down to change my shoes. Once I was done, I headed straight for the Martial Arts club room. No one was there yet once I got there. So I did a bit of practicing. I made noises as I did, because usually no students other than club members come by. Until now.

 I heard footsteps, but it was too late. She ran in while I had my leg up to my elbow. I dropped it down immediately as she came in. I held my hands behind my back.

 "I'm here to join the club." She said. She said it so flatly. Like she didn't just see me misplace my leg just now. I wish she hadn't.

 "Oh..really?" I asked, a bit surprised and embarrassed at the same time. She nodded. She had no expression on her face, like I was nothing. But, I managed to blush a bit. I don't no why.

 "Uh..sure! Activities are at 5:00 pm. You have now joined the club.." I said, confidently. She stared at me a bit more.

 She's kinda cute.. I thought.

 She did one nod, and left the room. I let out a big breath when she did. I held my hand on my chest, and my eyebrows arched. A few minutes later, or seconds, Taro (Senpai) walked in. "Hey Budo!" He waved excitingly.

 "Whoa, what happened to you, it looked like you've seen a ghost.." He asked.

 "Oh, nothing.." I shrugged, catching my breath.

 "No, seriously what is it?"

 "Nothing.."

 "Budo.."

 "Taro.."

 We stared at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 463 11
Two yandere friends fall for you at the same time. Who do you love?
38.9K 1.5K 25
ᵐᵃˡᵉ ʳⁱᵛᵃˡˢ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˣ ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᵏᵘⁿ ˣ ⁱⁿᶠᵒ ᵏᵘⁿ ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ: ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ᵍᵒʳᵉ, ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ, ᵇᵘˡˡʸⁱⁿᵍ
116K 2.8K 21
I'd watch you from a distance for past years we have been friends.I want to be more then friends if you say no to me at all.... ⚠️gore warning⚠️
634K 20.2K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...