The Guy next door

By Its_aria

Jessica is just another girl attending NYU she's smart and very pretty , but next door lives the bad boy Harr... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ---
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaptr 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Part title

chapter 13

73 5 0
By Its_aria

Jessica's POV

I have to go pee so freaking bad ,I don't want to wake Harry but I shake him anyway .His muscular arm wrapped around my stomach .

" Harry wake up ." Dammit he's not waking up.

"whaat " his raspy morning voice whispers.

"I have to go pee , move your damn arm please ".

"Mmmh someone's not a morning person " .A white smile appears on his face. Harry's arm finally moves and I jump up off the bed. When I get back Harry isn't in the room but I can tell exactly where he is because of all the noise coming from the living room.My feet pad along the chilly tile to find Harry's body sprawled across the couch flipping through the channels .

"Hello I thought I should just come down here and lay down if that's okay with you " he says .

"Yeah that's fine " I flash a smile at him .

Alright this is a really short one anyone try breaking the Midnight Memories music video last night it was so awesome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 504 25
Jessica, a normal 19 year old teenager. Loving family and all. There's just one problem along the way of her life. She got kidnapped by Niall Horan...
95.4K 2K 24
Jessica Fells is a hard working university student that is trying to prove a point. With parents that are constantly bringing her down, trying to bal...
26.7K 665 36
She was new. He was the boy next door. She had yet to discover herself. He had secrets. Her friends hated him. His friends needed her. Something they...
18.6K 336 56
When Jessica starts her journey into college, she doesn't expect to be going to school with two of the international heart throbs of One Direction, N...