Crazy

By Team_MikaReyes

She was crazy. She made me crazy. But I was crazier because I was falling in love with her. More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
Zero

#23

5.2K 144 200
By Team_MikaReyes

03/20/2017

Stupid Victonara Galang!

After spending the rest of the day yesterday making it up to Mika and totally setting aside our problem (which was definitely not healthy) plus sleeping over, the morning was even better! Loads better!

I woke up to the feeling that someone was staring at me. I wasn't wrong. When I opened my eyes, Mika who was lying on my arm was gazing at me with a sweet smile playing on her lips.

"Good morning," she whispered huskily before moving up to kiss me.

I swore there was something different with our kisses since yesterday. It was more meaningful. More captivating.

"Good morning," I replied when she moved away.

I put my hand on her nape and pulled her back to me. I moved my lips softly against hers. Repeatedly.

I wanted to deepen the kiss but when Mika sensed it, she sat up and pulled me up as well.

"Toothbrush muna," she said.

I scrunched up my nose.

"Hindi naman ako maarte, eh," I said trying to get her to kiss me again.

She kissed me with a wide smile before flicking my ear.

"May practice ka pa po," she reminded me.

I pouted. I didn't want to leave.

She put her arms around my neck and whispered to my ear.

"Come back here after practice and I'll kiss you senseless."

I had goosebumps. I gulped and smiled excitedly. She moved back and winked. I smiled even wider.

"Pwede sample after toothbrush?" I wiggled my brows.

She chuckled and gave me another smack. We laughed together.

After brushing our teeth, I did get a few kisses. Short though. But the promise of the after practice kisses was enough to make up for it. The anticipation was killing me.

After breakfast, I cleaned up and prepared to go to practice. At practice, I gave my best hoping that the coaches would let us go early if we do well. We did but they didn't let us go. I cried inside. But as soon as we were allowed to leave, I left everyone else in dust.

I was excited to be with Mika again, okay?!

I opened her unit with her keys she gave me since she said she wasn't leaving anyway. I put my bag down and the keys on the table before heading to the bedroom.

She was lying there, leaning on some stacked up pillows, with her laptop on her stomach. She must have been watching one of those k-dramas again.

"Hi!" she greeted me excitedly when she saw me.

"Hey," I greeted back, making my way towards her side and leaned down. She met me halfway for the kiss but she cut it shortly.

"Hey!" I whined with a frown.

She only laughed at me.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?" I said. "Senseless, remember?"

She flushed. I smirked.

"Sinabi ko ba 'yun?" she asked innocently.

I crossed my arms. She laughed even more.

"Sige na! Sige na! Pero maligo ka muna! Hindi ka na ata nagshower after practice, eh!"

It was my turn to blush. What can I do? I was excited!

I took a quick shower and wore the shirt and shorts I borrowed from her.

When I got out, she was still watching. I rolled my eyes. I jumped on the bed and reached for her computer.

"Hoy!" she protested when I took the computer and put it away. I ignored her.

Her brows were knitted and her arms were crossed when I turned to her again. Not that I care. I kneeled and put my arms beside her body, trapping her. I smirked.

"Si Lee Min Ho o ako?" I asked, leaning down so that our lips were mere inches apart and we were looking at each other directly.

"Si Lee Min Ho," she deadpanned.

I raised my brow.

"Ah, ganun," I said bitterly.

But I took it as a challenge. I will make her change her mind.

I captured her mouth with mine. Slowly. And when I felt her wanting to increase the pace, I moved back. I kissed her slowly once more, repeating the whole process. Until she groaned in frustration.

"Lee Min Ho o ako?" I asked again.

She rolled her eyes.

Her answer was her turning us around so I was suddenly on my back. Half her body was on top of me and she started to kiss me hungrily.

"Kiss you senseless...sabi ko...diba?" she said in between her searing kisses that was making my whole being heat up with need.

I felt her bite my lower lip lightly before licking it. It made me gasp and she took her chance to deepen the kiss. Way deep. I was losing my mind.

My hands started to wander on her back. The first touch of my fingers on her bare skin sent electricty through my veins.

Fuck. I was about to lose control. And I didn't want her to dominate me no matter how pleasurable it was.

I turned us around again and she was on her back. Her hands laid on my shoulders as I battled with her inside our mouth for dominance. I won. She moaned.

I slowly left her lips and trailed wet kisses towards her neck. I felt her fingers digging into my skin.

I found her pulse point and sucked on it lightly. Not enough to leave a mark but enough for her to make a sound that was music to my ears.

My mouth was making its way toward her collarbone and one of her hands tangled on my hair already when she said:

"Vic."

It was as if a bucket of ice cold water was poured on me. I leaned so that I could look at her again.

"What?"

"Vic!" she said again with panic in her eyes and she pushed me away.

I wondered if her heart broke just like mine did that time I was drunk and called Dennise's name. Was she trying to get back at me? Because it worked. It hurt. Not only was I hurt, I was enraged too! I wanted to kill Ara that moment. I was seeing red.

"Babe!" she whispered.

She was fixing her hair and her clothes and looking at me with wide eyes.

"Don't make a sound, okay? Ibibigay ko lang 'yung hihiramin ni Vic."

I got confused. "What?"

She looked at me with disbelief and motioned for me to listen. I did. Only then did I notice the incessant ringing of the door bell.

"Si Vic 'yan. May hihiramin siya ngayon. Nalimutan ko," she whispered again. "Wait lang, okay?"

She didn't really wait for me to answer. She was out the door and letting Ara in the unit. I walked to the door and put my ear to it to try and listen. I could hear them talking. It didn't seem like anyone was with them. I gritted my teeth at that.

"Sorry, Daks, hindi ko napansin agad 'yung doorbell," I heard Mika say.

"Tulog ka ba? Or masama ba pakiramdam mo? Namumula ka, eh," Ara said. "Ang init mo pa! May lagnat ka ba?!"

I could imagine Ara touching Mika to check her temparature and I wanted nothing more than to slam the door open and tell her that no, Mika was not sick. She was red and hot because of how we were enjoying each other before we got interrupted! But I stopped myself. Mika would kill me.

"A-ah, hindi, Daks. Ano, uhm, wala lang 'yan," Mika excused lamely. "Kunin ko lang 'yung copy, wait."

I was pushed back when Mika opened the door and I fell down on the floor. I groaned. I saw Mika's eyes widen.

"Daks, ano 'yun? May tao ba diyan?"

"Huh? Sino naman magiging tao dito?" Mika deflected immediately I was so sure even Ara could have sensed how guilty she sounded.

"Sure ka? Ano 'yung narinig ko?"

"Tumama lang sa pinto, Daks. Wait lang, ah."

Mika went in and closed the door and locked it.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo diyan?" she whispered as she pulled me up.

I felt ashamed at how creepy I probably would look like if she knew I was eavesdropping. Thank God she was on a roll because she didn't wait for my answer again as she took her laptop.

Before she went out the door, I blocked her way again. She looked at me curiously.

I cupped her face and kissed her firmly.

"Mine," I whispered against her lips before kissing her again.

I left her speechless and I kinda pushed her out the door. Because fuck! What did I just say?!

Mine?! Mine?! Damn it, Alyssa! I cursed myself. She wasn't mine! Not a single part of her was mine! And I don't even have the right to say that! I shouldn't have said that!

I pulled at my hair and jumped on the bed, burying my face on the pillows. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

I don't know how long I was berrating myself and tuning out everything because of how ashamed I was when I felt the bed moved. I felt her hand on my back and I pushed my face towards the pillow even more.

She chuckled.

"Babe, umalis na si Vic," she said.

I sat up without looking at her.

"I should probably get going too," I said hastily as I tried to get out of the bed.

To my surprise, Mika pulled me back and pushed me down on the bed so that I was the one trapped inside her arms then.

"Yours, huh?" she teased.

I felt all the blood pool in my cheeks.

"Uhm, t-that was, uhm," I tried to think of something. I really did! But nada, zilch, nothing at all came to mind.

I was screwed.

She leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Yours?" she asked again.

I sighed. I realized I already slipped anyway. There was no point denying it.

"I wish," I said honestly. I caressed her cheek with my left hand. "But if you're ever gonna be someone I can call mine, it's not gonna be like this. I won't kiss you and call you mine just because I was jealous of the stupid Victonara Galang," I said bitterly.

She chuckled but she still looked at me seriously.

"And we both know I still have the baggage of my past with me. I'm already a jerk as it is but I plan to at least respect the three-month rule for Den even through technicality. Because I broke that rule a long time ago from the moment I started wanting to kiss you and hold you."

I didn't know whose heartbeat I was hearing, hers or mine. But I knew we were both feeling the same way. I hoped.

I had more things I wanted to tell her. I haven't even said I love her. I will. I'll tell her. Soon. But with the right timing and the right atmosphere.

For now, I asked, "Will you wait for me?"

I could see her eyes turning glassy and she pressed her lips against mine. She didn't answer but her kisses, her arms around me, and the warmth of her body were enough for me to hold on to.

"Stupid three-month rule," she said as we cuddled.

I chuckled.

"Technically, you're not mine," I whispered. "But I'll treat you like you are."

"If that's alright with you, that is," I stepped back a little with my imposing attitude.

She looked up.

"Are you sure? Remember what I said yesterday?" she asked solemnly.

I nodded. "Remember what I said yesterday too? I'm willing to get hurt. And can we not bring that up anymore unless you're ready to tell me why?"

She looked away before sighing.

"Then consider that my last warning."

I nodded again.

"You're stubborn," she said. I smiled. "Well, let's make the pain worth it. For the rest of our time together, officially or unofficially, I'll let you treat me like I'm yours if you'll let me treat you like you're mine."

I chose to ignore the first part of that statement and smiled even wider.

"Deal," I said.

"Deal," she said.

My heart fluttered because we probably have the most complex situation but at the very least, we were on the same page with our feelings.

And well, since she's kinda mine, I wanted to protect her.

"So Babe, pwede na ba kitang bakuran?" I asked. She looked at me with confusion. "Can you not let anyone who's linked to you romantically inside your unit na kayong dalawa lang?"

Her eyes widened and she laughed. "Ang selosa mo!"

"Kinda," I replied.

She looked at me incredulously but agreed anyway with my request.

"Can I also have exclusive rights to these?" I asked before claiming her lips.

"Oh no, paano ko na ikikiss-"

"Sino?!" I glared.

"Ang family ko!" she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and kissed her again. "Family is fine."

"And friends?"

I glared at her again. "Why do you have to kiss your friends?"

"Sa cheeks! Beso! Ganun."

I could see she in her eyes that she was having fun messing with my jealousy.

I decided to kiss her with every after a word I said after.

"Do. You. Really. Have. To? I. Mean. You. Don't. Have. To. Right? Because. They. Are. Just. Friends. You. Don't-"

She cupped my face firmly when she probably realized I was planning to spout endless nonsense.

"Hindi sa lips."

"Fine. But. You. Have. To. Tell. Me. Sino. Kiniss. Mo. At. Saan," I kissed her again.

"Kasama si Vic sa friends ko, ah," she teased.

I got back at her by kissing her until her lips were swollen.

"Possessive," she whispered after our almost endless kissing session.

I laughed. I enclosed her in my arms tightly.

We were about to fall asleep for a much needed nap feeling tired and satisfied with just kisses. I realized I could live with just her kisses. But of course, I'm still looking forward to more.

I have never been so possessive. So clingy. So aggressive. So maharot. Only with Mika.

I am discovering a new me and I am thankful I am discovering it with her.

END OF CHAPTER.

-

Author's notes: pinilit kong gawing special ang chapter 23 ayzel_nat2338 pero ito lang ang nakayanan eh. Hahahahaha.

These meant to be short part lang ng isang chapter na humahaba ay ipinupush back ang projected number of chapters lang dapat ng story na 'to. Kainis. Hahahaha.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

P.S. wish me luck na makapagsulat pa ako noong second part ng 203% before ng 23. Hahahuhu.

P.P.S. Congratulations, UP! ALE, you're next! 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5 0 26
Please stop reading this, this was my very first story, and it's awful- 😭 "Oh come on!" Jennifer induced. "It's not like you'll die if you do it!" J...
502K 7.9K 41
They got drunk and married in Vegas.
87K 2.7K 14
i could see it in her eyes that she was falling more and more out of love with me every day.
466K 11.6K 40
One night, one night that changed your whole life. One night out with your friends and you meet one guy, one guy that turned your world upside down.