bts imagines

By jikookiseffingreal

I'm truly sorry I don't take requests for now, I'll try to accept some requests when my writings are getting... More

Author's Note
J-Hope
Jimin
Suga
Jungkook
Jungkook (Part 2)
Jin
Rap Monster
V
Jimin
J-Hope
Suga
V
Rap Monster
Jungkook
Jin
Jimin
J-Hope
V
Rap Monster
Jungkook

Suga

2.6K 115 8
By jikookiseffingreal

Your POV

Warning: I've used strong words here so if you feel uncomfortable reading a curse or a cuss word you might as well skip this imagine.

"Y/N? Babe? I'm really sorry but I might get home late again tonight or tomorrow morning. Work has been really crazy. I'm sorry if I'm not spending any time with you I hope you forgive me" he pleaded as he hugged me from the back, his arms around my waist swaying us a little bit. I forced a smile and fight back the tears that were trying to escape from my eyes, I cleared my throat and talked while caressing his arms that were around my waist and leaned my head back to his shoulder.

"It's okay baby I understand. All I ever wanted is for you to get home safely...to me Yoongi, that's all I need" I said. He pecked my neck softly and mumbled a 'thank you'. He lets go of me and start getting ready for work while I watch him from head to toe. We've been together for years I hope you won't just throw it like a meaningless trash Yoongi.

He looks up to me and smiled so lovingly, I smiled back as he hugged me so tight and I returned it while I inhaled his scent but...it wasn't his scent.

"I love you baby, I'll be back" he said and pecked my lips.

"I love you too, take care" I said, when I heard the door shut I sat down on the couch and sighed heavily. Please Yoongi come back to me and not to her. What did you see in her that you didn't see in me? Is she prettier than me? Is she more intelligent than me? Is she kinder than me? Am I lacking something? or is it because I'm not giving you what you wanted.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

It was 9:00 in the evening and it was the time where Yoongi is finish from his work, I took my cellphone and press the contact's number. I'm not calling Yoongi I'm calling his best friend/co-worker who is also a close friend of mine. I waited for him to pick up as anxiousness comes rising up when he finally picked up I sigh in relief.

"Heeeey Y/N! It's been so long! I really miss you!" He said and I can't help but let out a giggle. Aaiiggoo~ this guy.

"Hey Namjoon! We just hang out yesterday idiot and you already miss me?" I ask shaking my head and he laughed.

"We did? HAHAHAHA kidding, of course we did but I still miss you! anyways why are you calling?" he asks and I sighed. I feel bad doing this.

"I'm really sorry Namjoon if I'm only calling you about Yoongi but did Yoongi already went home?" I ask and expecting him to answer 'yes he did' his answer tore my expectations into small pieces.

"Went home? Wh–what? I thought he was in your apartment? He didn't came to work today Y/N" he answered, I should have known.

"I see, I just wanted to make sure if he went to work but it looks like he didn't." I heard a slamming sound and flinched when I heard him mumbled 'that bastard'.

"Y/N I know that you're always calling me to check on Yoongi but...have you ever thought that he's been cheating on you?" He asks, a tear escape from my eyes and another and another. I cried silently but right now all I wanted is to scream all of my emotions out. I can't speak, I can't form any words to say, my heart was aching too much I couldn't handle it.

"I'll take that as a yes, I'm really sorry Y/N I don't want to see you or hear you cry please Y/N we'll figure this out, not just only me and you but all of the boys and we'll freaking kill Yoongi if we found out he's cheating on you Y/N.....yeah I'll be right there!...I have to go Y/N I'm really sorry please talk to me if you're feeling better" he said, I muttered a 'thank you' and ended the call. I placed my phone on the table and slowly walked into the bathroom. I was not myself that time I wasn't thinking straight, I couldn't even remember that I really did it. I filled the tub with water and went inside the bathtub as the cold water meets my body and I shivered. I cried and cried, my sanity was fading away and slowly I lowered my head into the water until the water devours me blocking my air pipe with water. I choked into the water as I held on tightly to the sides of the bathtub.

"I'm sorry Yoongi...I love you"

"Y/N!!!!!"

Yoongi's POV

I have to end it once and for all.

I've been here for like an hour yet she's still nowhere to be found I gave the exact time and location. Where is she? I anxiously tapped my feet as I kept on looking around to see if she's already here and finally I saw her just coming inside searching for me as well. I'm sure this won't end well.

"Soomi" (a/n: just a random girl hehe) I called out and she walked to me, smiling so happily.

"Yoongi~ I'm so happy to see you even though it's very rare of us to go on a date" she giggled as she sat down across me.

"We're here to talk, not to date and flirt" I coldly said and I can clearly see her face fell but still smiled.

"Oh...then what do you want to talk about?" she asks and placed her hand on mine but I removed my hand and sighed.

"I'm here to break it off" I simply said as she looked at me with a confuse face.

"Wha–what do you mean by 'break it off'?" she utterred.

"I'm saying that it's over. I don't want to cheat on Y/N anymore. It was a fucking dumb idea to do this, just because Y/N doesn't want to have sex with me I started cheating on her? I'm the fucking worst human ever. I can't believe I really did this to her just because she can't give me what I wanted. I love Y/N and only her and I can't bear losing her in my life...I'm really sorry if I only used you, you can call me 'a cold hearted bastard' or slap me, punch me in the face I don't care I've made up my decision, I want this to stop. You deserve someone better than me and maybe it's the best that we don't see each other ever again, I'm sorry" Her eyes started to tear up as she stood up and took her bag and walked away not saying a word although she came back and slapped me in the face and called me a 'bastard' yeah I deserve that. I caressed my cheek where she slapped me when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the contact and saw Hoseok's name 'J-Horse'. I swiped the call and the first thing I heard was his shout.

"YOOONGIIII!!!!!" he shouted not in an energetic way like he use to do which is annoying by the way but more like he was panicking like someone's going to murder him.

"The fuck? chill out dude what the hell is going on?" I ask irritably.

"IT'S Y/N!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!? I WENT TO YOUR APARTMENT AND FOUND IT LOCK! TH–THEN I TRIED CALLING HER PHONE BUT SHE WOULDN'T PICK IT UP!! THEN I KICKED THE DOOR TO OPEN AND WHEN I ENTERED I DIDN'T SEE HER ANYWHERE!!!" he shouted from the top of his lungs. My ear is literally bleeding right now. Please pray for my dear ear. I rolled my eyes thinking this guy is overreacting.

"So what j-horse? she might have gone out or something and you better pay for the door idiot and will you please calm down? jeez you're giving me a headache" I sighed, like seriously what is he even panicking about?

"GOD DAMN IT YOONGI! I FOUND HER IN THE BATHROOM! IN THE BATHTUB! TRYING TO FUCKING DROWN HERSELF!!! NO WONDER YOU'RE SO FUCKING CALM ABOUT THIS!! COZ YOU'RE FUCKING A WHORE WHILE SHE'S HERE TRYING TO END HER FUCKING LIFE!!" he lashed out and my heart literally dropped. I stood up leaving some money on the table and ran like the wind.

"SHIT!! WHERE IS SHE RIGHT NOW?!?!" now it was my turn to shout. Y/N was already in the hospital so thankfully Hoseok gave me the address of the hospital. This is all my fault!

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

I finally reached the hospital and saw the guys waiting outside Y/N's room when they saw me Namjoon came walking up to me and punched me real hard on the face. I stumbled down and groaned in pain, before he does anything to me Jin and Hoseok holds his arms stopping him from killing me. I spit out some blood as I stood up and gave him a cold stare.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT HER!!" Namjoon shouted still trying to kill me while I only stared at him, I touched my lip and felt the sting. Damn Namjoon you punched me really hard.

"I trusted you Yoongi...I trusted you that you won't fucking hurt her. She chose you over me Yoongi I can't believe you let this happen to her. What were you even fucking thinking? You only cheated on her coz she won't have sex with you? What the hell's wrong with you? She's not a fucking slut for fuck sake Yoongi!!" Namjoon was already crying and I can't help but let a tear escape from eyes. I don't know how to fix this...the damage is too big. I don't know what to do.

Jin and Hoseok finally releases him and the maknaes were only silent. This was the first time that we fought like this. I mean we fight but it never gets to the point that we get physical. Namjoon didn't say anything and walked out of the hospital, followed by the maknaes and Jin leaving Hoseok and me alone. I sat down at the chair sobbing when Hoseok came and patted me on the back.

"It's never too late hyung, you can still fix this" He said and I laughed in disbelief. I can't believe that he's still optimistic.

"I don't know Hoseok. I don't know if she will ever forgive me. I cheated on her, broke her heart, I fucking hurt her Hoseok" I cried and heard him sighed

"She will forgive you hyung, I know that as long you come to her" he said and I looked at him with confusion, he smiled a little and patted me on the shoulder

"Best friends tell their secrets to each other, all she ever wanted was for you to come home to her and not to that woman you've been sleeping with. That's all she ask for" I only cried and gave him a smile to tell him that I'm feeling a little better. I can't believe it, that's all she ever wanted, she wanted me to come home to her. I'm so stupid.

"How is she anyways? Is she okay? Is she awake?" I asks and he only nodded and gestured me to go inside her room. I sighed and stood up. Slowly and carefully opening the door, when it's finally open I saw her sleeping so peacefully on the bed. I went inside and closed the door behind me, I sat on a chair beside her bed and gently took her hand and pressed it to my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry Y/N, please forgive me please I need you, I made a huge mistake Y/N, don't leave me." I said for a million times and I didn't even realized that I was already crying then at that moment I felt her hand moved and wiped the tears on my cheeks, I look up to see her smiling so brightly.

"You came home to me Yoongi...thank you" Y/N quietly said but it was full of sincerity and gladness in your voice. I cried even more. What did I do to deserve you Y/N?

"I'm really, really sorry deep down in my heart I'm completely sorry Y/N I–I fucking let you down, I let Namjoon and the others down. I will do everything to make it up to you. Whatever you say I will do it, no matter how impossible it is but as long it's for you I will do it. What do you want me to do right now?" I ask her and she caressed my hand and spoke.

"Can you stay here with me? just for tonight Yoongi" she requested lovingly and I nodded

"Every single day and night I will be here right beside you Y/N" I smiled and she gestured me to come closer and I leaned in

"What is it baby?" I whispered as I got lost in her stunningly, beautiful eyes.

"Can you kiss me?" I didn't think twice as I softly kissed her lips. God I miss her so much.

"I love you so fucking much Y/N L/N" I whispered and kissed her again

"I love you too Min Yoongi" she whispered as she kisses me back.

I will love you forever until I die Y/N L/N.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

[edited: jan.13.19]

Vote Goal: 55

ANNYEEOONNGGGGGIIIIE~~ sorry my imagines are getting longer hehehehe I hope you liked this SUGA imagine guys!!

Author~nim。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 4.1K 8
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
898K 53.9K 55
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
24.5K 902 51
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...