trouble : jack gilinsky (disc...

By gilinskytumblr

mature content More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20

17

132 3 5
By gilinskytumblr

I turn to see Zoe and Johnson staring at me in horror.

They both rush in, with Johnson quickly shutting the door as a crowd of people started to gather to see.

I fell back to the floor as my strength that was holding me up, was no more.

Zoe started to cry at the sight of me. rushing to my side to try lift me up.

"It's ok Elena. We're here now ok. you're ok." she escapes as she holds back her tears.

The stench of sick and blood mixed was horrific as it started to overpower our senses.

Johnson quickly locked the door and took off his coat to wrap over my shoulders as Zoe lifted me to sit up.

Johnson zipped up the coat and gently picked me up and carried me bridal style.

"Call the others and tell them the party is over. we need to take her to the hospital and report this to the police"

2 weeks later.

I hadn't spoken to anyone since the party, I was too ashamed and traumatised to talk about it.

someone would probably make up that I wanted to have sex with him knowing my luck.

     I've kept myself hidden away at home for the last two weeks, I haven't left the house once, I haven't spoken to the boys and Zoe has been busy with Johnson.

I've had nightmares every night again, since it happened, it just replays in my head like a car going round and round on a race track. I feel violated and constantly feel like I'm going to be sick.

Jack hasn't spoken to me, he hasn't even sent me a text, I guess I shouldn't care since I was the one that gave him the cold shoulder and he's got a Olivia to keep him happy.

speaking of Olivia, it was her birthday so jacks throwing her a surprise party. I wasn't invited but I didn't care, a party is not what I need right now and something bad always happens when I do turn up to one. He still thinks everything that has happened to me, was me trying to get attention.

7:15 pm

I was in the bath, listening to Tom Odell.
I was washing my hair and shaving my legs. It sounds gross but I've hardly washed in two weeks since it all happened, it's crazy how much control someone actions can have on you.

my phone vibrated, the green icon came up on my empty screen.

{ Sammy }

hey, hope you're doing okay, wanted to ask you if you wanted to go get some food with me?

{ to Sammy }

I think I'm just going to stay in Sammy.

{ Sammy }

You need to get out Elena. I'll look out for you ok. Just let me know, no pressure.

I read his text and left him on read. Putting my phone down.

"Elena?"

I jump from being caught off guard.

"I'm in the bath" I shout back.

Zoe walks in, its normal for us to see each other naked we've been friends for years.

I just wasn't comfortable anyone being near me at the moment.

"I feel like I haven't seen you"

"Are you serious? I've been at home the whole time" I spoke, isn't it obvious?

"I know" she spoke giving me a sorrow smile.

"look at how thin you've got El, have you been eating? you've been quiet, I'm worried about you"

"I'm still trying to get over what happened okay"

How could she be so insensitive?

I get out of the bath, wrap my towel around my body and pull the plug, walking downstairs for space and to get something to eat.

"I understand Elena. What happened to you was terrible and you've been though so much, but it won't help if you stay at home thinking about it all day. Do you know who did it?" she questioned trailing behind me.

"I'm handling it" I spoke harshly, opening and shutting cupboards realising we hardly have any food.

I am not handling it very well but what could I do? I have no clue who is targeting me and how he knows my name?

I walk upstairs locking my door so she couldn't bother me, I drop my towel and judge every aspect, bumps and curve of my body, I sure did lose some weight but I didn't care, my jawline was more prominent as well as how my stomach flattened out.

Was I really meant to deal with this easily?

I put on a matching pair of red underwear, I didn't feel like wearing anything revealing so I just stuck to a pair of mom jeans and a red strappy top tying it in a knot at the front.

I smiled at myself for managing to put some clothes on. I have been stuck in baggy tops and joggers for weeks.

I put on some make-up to hide my sleepless under eyes, I also managed the effort to applied some mascara to my top lashes and applied some lip balm.

"are you dressed?" Zoe asks from the living room.

I walk into the room to face Johnson, he scanned my body from head to toe giving me a slight smile, which I too returned.

"yes"

the doorbell rung interrupting me. I walk towards the front door as it was right next to me out of sight from the others.

I anxiously looked through the peep hole to check it wasn't him.

I opened it to reveal Sammy. We both smile to each other, I let him in and guide him to where everyone is.

"Ayyy Sammy, what you doing here? Johnson questioned whilst giving him a bro hug.

"I thought I was check up on Elena and take her out for some food" he replied, smiling towards me with his eyes giving me daggers..

Probably because I left his text on read.

"that's fine, we need to hang out at the party though, cool?" Zoe spoke.

I felt awakened at the mention of the party, bringing up memories of before

I hug zoe and she gives me loads of kisses on my cheek making me laugh. I wave to Johnson bye and walk out the door with Sammy.

You'll be fine Elena, your with Sammy. I thought to myself

we walk out to his car, he walks me to the passenger side and opens the door for me.

"Thank you" I smile.

"I've got to treat this lady right" he speaks with his best English accent mocking me.

he shuts my door and walks round to his side, getting in and starting the car up.

"where to first ma' lady" he questions, turning to look at me with his full face, making me smile from his funny look.

He was trying his hardest to cheer me up, which I appreciated.

"aren't you going to the party?" I ask confused.

"yes but we have to be fashionably late, it's the trend at the moment"

"do you mean you're going to be late?" I ask confused.

"no, I meant what I said" he breaks out of his act looking deep into my soul.

"You are going to come with me ok, I'm not trying to put pressure on you El. I know you been through a really hard time at the moment but you can't keep staying at home. You need someone like me to look after you ok. I am going to be next to you until you fall asleep in your bed tonight. I don't mean that in a creepy way either. I'm your friend" He said softly.

"I know you have had situations at gatherings recently but I promise you that I will be with you every second ok, I'm sorry you've had to go through all of this and we haven't been there for you" he continued, placing his hand gently on mine.

"where do you want to go for food?" He said changing the subject.

"somewhere where they do donuts and milkshakes please" I responded not trying to battle with him on anything.

This is what I needed someone to take care of me and take my mind off of things.

"that will be eight dollars sixty three cents."

he reaches for his back pocket to get out his money.

"no it's on me" I quickly pull out a ten dollar note, undo my seat belt and climb over to give the lady the money.

I collect the change and pull back hearing him groan, I look down to see I had my hand placed on his private area.

"sorry" I giggle, making him laugh too. He drives to the next window so we can collect our donuts and milkshakes.

Was that a laugh that escaped my mouth?
Who is she?
-----

IM BACK LOVES

{ I just want to mention that whatever shape, size, colour of skin you have , religious background, beliefs, gender, whether you like 'boys', 'girls', both.

Whoever you are, truly deep down. It is the most beautiful thing. Don't let anyone else tell you, who you are, do not let them define you. }

• vote & comment what you think! •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
777K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...