Train To My Marriage

Oleh Aashika98

When two souls united by nature come together ,yet unable to recognise that they are made for each other... Lebih Banyak

First journey together.........
Oh my angel!
Go not far....
Arjun's left puzzled
So,what's next?
Is it a mere hormone rush?
A dream come true...
The second meeting
On cloud nine....!
Is this all happening to me?!!!
Truth behind
The preview
Plan of the day!
Arjun's days off!
Shruthi's P.O.V
Heart-stealer!!!
Something's fishy!
The bitter truth
A throwback
The freshers' start
The hormones play...

Interestingly....not interested!

307 45 20
Oleh Aashika98

I'm not sure of what's gonna happen in the next few hours... But I'm pretty sure that I will somehow make a connection with her.

She was still immersed in her book.

Unmindful of what she'll think, I started doing some funny things that could attract her my way.

I slept with my eyes open.
Ordered for more food. Tried to pretend that I'm not comfortable with that place and shifted out and in.

I didn't know if she has noticed me all way. But I've atleast tried to grab her attention towards me.

I made certain other funny acts which, I guess, would have not irritated her.

"So, what are u trying to do now? "
She asked with a smile on her face, perhaps she understood my motive of getting her turn towards me.

But I wasn't startled. "Just wanted to know ur name! "

"Shruthi.Will that stop all ur funny activities? "She said with a grin.

"Actually, no"

"Why? "

"I've started to feel a strong connection with u"

"......"

"Hey shruthi, pls don't mistake me. I've not talked like this to anyone before. You are the first and I don't know to express how I feel when I see u. "

"Oh! Director! We've not spent even an hour together and now you've started flirting with me! "

"Hey! No! Wait! It's not a kinda ....well.... No flirting.... Just I'm unable to hide my feelings for u"

"Maybe, infatuation"

"I'm not a kid who doesn't know to differentiate between infatuation and this type of feeling. And..... "

"You are Arjun. B. E.  Degree holder. You've up taken your father's business    for his sake and direction is ur passion. "

"Yeah, that's what the world knows about me! "

"I know more "

"What do you say? "

"Hmmmm..... Well.... That's..... I'm ur great fan and I know better than the rest. "

"Come on! Only my first film has come out and there's a lot more for me to explore. And there's nothing more about me to be known. If so, what do u know then? "

"That's my personal. I've collected some information personally just like the other girls of my age. "She said with a wink in her eyes.

We both laughed together.

"It's not my fault to have attracted girls. It's not my aim too. Actually, I'm not interested in these things. "

"Oh well"

"Hey... Listen... Are u married? "

"Hey.. No! "

"Have u got engaged to someone or something like that? "

"No"

"Finally, are you in love with someone else? "

"No, I'm not interested "

I heaved with a sigh of relief. Thank God. I have no obstacles in having a good relationship with her.

"So, when you cultivate interest in love and ur marriage, will u please consider me first?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.3K 3.1K 14
#7 in short story ??? #10 in short story 9 : 3 : 2018 #15 in short story?? A pinch of vermilion and nuptial chain can bring two souls together by a r...
107K 6.5K 37
What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are imperfect complete each other perfectly? ...
4.6K 722 18
"Two souls,unaware that they are destined for each other,wander the earth until they finally meet"
19.5K 599 21
Many people come and go in our life but only few people meet unexpectedly and become our life and reason to breathe, Maybe that's how destiny works i...