The Real Me (A CraftBattleDut...

By HeyitsRae99

"Tough times never last, but tough people do." _________Scarlett Price_________ She was different. She was a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
Quick Question (A/N)
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
(Bonus chapter) The Wedding
First Plans for this story
New Story (TMR) *Will delete soon*

62

451 8 8
By HeyitsRae99

The days had gone by quicker than expected and it was now Christmas Day, well, Christmas afternoon since it's now 1pm as I am getting up as well as the other guys.

Harry, JJ and Ethan had decided to go to their parents houses and spend time there while everyone else invited their families to the Sidemen house so we could have a big Christmas together.

I was quite nervous about meeting the guys parents, I mean, what would they think of me? I got pregnant and the father isn't around.

"Merry Christmas Scarlett." Tobi greeted as he walked out of Ethan's room, where he had been staying the previous night, both Cal's also stayed over and Sarah would be coming by later too.

"Merry Christmas Tobi." I tiredly replied as we made our way down to the kitchen, where josh had successfully made pancakes and bacon for everyone, "Wow Josh you didn't burn the house down for once." I teasingly joked as I accepted the plate he handed me and sat down.

He playfully rolled his eyes before going back to finishing off the pancakes.

"So, what time is everyone else coming around at?" I asked as the others began to come down, Simon's hair was sticking up in every way as he tiredly accepted the plate from Josh and grabbed the last free seat.

"Uh, well my mum is coming down around 4ish." Simon responded before digging into his plateful of food. By the time everyone else was down and we all had finished our food it was half one, and we still had to cook the dinner.

"Do you guys even know how to do this without burning the house down?" I teased, Josh lightly chuckled before nudging me in the direction of the sitting room, "Yes," he responded, "You don't need to help us so go inside and rest."

I followed his instructions and made my way into the sitting room where I sat down and turned the television on, there wasn't much interesting on as I flicked through the channels repeatedly until I came across a random cartoon and began to watch it.

--------

"OH SHIT!" I jumped up quickly after hearing the yelling and the smell of smoke.

Quickly I rushed into the kitchen and had to laugh at the sight before me. The smoke alarm had just gone off and Josh who was slightly panicking was trying to blow away and smoke off the burnt turkey with his hands.

"Josh, what happened?" I asked as I held in my giggles, "the turkey may be slightly overcooked." He replied sheepishly after finally the smoke alarm stopped ringing.

"What time is it anyway?" I asked yawning, Josh smirked, "Its only 5pm, not like you napped too long." My eyes widened at his words, "I slept for that long? Are the others here? Why didn't anyone wake me?"

"Hey calm down," Josh spoke calmly as he came over and patted my shoulder, "You need as much rest as possible, and yes everyone is upstairs."

"Josh, is everything alright in her- oh my," I turned around as a woman walked into the kitchen, she had mid length brown hair and a scrunched up expression as she came into the kitchen, "there's so much smoke in here, oh, you must be Scarlett!" She smiled brightly as she walked over to me, "my name's Sharon (random name), I'm Simon's mum."

My eyes widened as I smiled and shook her hand in greeting, "It's so lovely to meet you Mrs. Minter!-"

"Just call me Sharon, there's no need to be formal about it." She chuckled lightly, "Anyway, since you're up how about both of you now join us so me can open presents? We wanted to wait until you were up before we started."

"What about the dinner?"
"Oh, you could have woke me." Both myself and Josh spoke at the same time, I turned to him as we both chuckled, Sharon smiled shaking her head, "We brought extra food for a reason Josh, no offence, we just wanted to come prepared, and of course we wouldn't have woken you," she then spoke to me, "You need as much sleep as possible, Simon tells me you'll be going for your fourth month appointment after the new year."

The three of us walked out of the kitchen abandoning the burnt food as we made our way upstairs to the second floor where everyone was upstairs laughing.

Sharon led us into Simon's room where Tobi, both Cal's, Freya and Sarah were as well as Simon, they were sitting around the room laughing at some joke Freezy said as we walked in.

They turned around and saw us enter, Sarah was the first to jump up from her spot beside her boyfriend and run up and lightly hug me, "Merry Christmas Scarlett."

I smiled and hugged her back, "Merry Christmas Sarah." I replied happily, Sarah and I had grown quiet close over the time that I've been staying here, she basically obsesses over the fact that I'm pregnant and is always there if I need her.

Freya was next as she hugged me tightly before walking to Josh and hugging and kissing him, they sat on the floor against the wall.

"Well, how about we get the presents out of the way?" Callux suggested as he motioned for Sarah to go back over and sit with him, she stuck her tongue out in reply and sat beside me on the edge of Simon's bed where Simon was also sat.

Sharon, sat on the chair situated across from Simon's bed which was also beside the small Christmas tree that was perched up in Simon's room with a bundle of presents underneath them. She bent down and grabbed the first one closely to her, "Josh, this is yours."

--------

After a while I was handed another present, I had gotten a few maternity tops from Simon's mum, a mug and hot chocolate set from Freya and josh and a voucher for a close by photography shop from Sarah and Callux , the next present was said to be from Simon and Tobi then there was a smaller wrapped present on top that was signed from all the sidemen.

"We decided to team up on the first present because we both had the same idea, and then the second present was going to be for the baby shower but we couldn't wait, so we're at least showing you it early." Tobi explained before gesturing for me to open it.

I decided to open the present from Simon and Tobi first, it was a rectangle shape wrapped in Santa Claus Christmas paper.

I unwrapped it and noticed that the rectangle was a box with the sidemen label on top, "We got this customised." Simon smiled proudly as I lifted the lid off the box and broadly smiled down at the gift as I giggled gently.

Picking up the article of clothing lightly I held it to my stomach to show everyone the baby grow outfit with the words, "Sidemen Baby" on the front and "XIX" on the back, Simon's mum lightly laughed as Sarah and Freya aww'ed at the gift.

"It's amazing thank you, I'm sure the baby will enjoy it also." I chuckled happily as I neatly placed the baby grow behind me with the rest of the presents, I then had the smallest present left, this one was also rectangular but by the feeling of it I knew it was a type of box.

I unwrapped it quickly and revealed the small black box, slowly I opened the lid and stared down at its contents in slight confusion, I picked up the key to show everyone else, Simon, Josh and Tobi smirked at their gift while everyone else looked at it in confusion except for both Cal's who also seemed to understand what it was.

"Is it a key to the house?" I asked as I glanced around at the boys, Tobi was the first to speak, "It belongs to a house yes, well, more of an apartment really..."

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion, 'what?'

Sensing my continued confusion Simon chuckled before taking it off of me, "This key, belongs to an apartment in Tobi/Harry/Cals building, it's being renovated at the moment, but when it is finished it's yours!"

Everyone gasped in surprise a surprise stared at Simon in disbelief, "You guys got me an apartment?! I- I can't accept this, it's too much"

"You can and you will." Josh smiled up at me with his arm wrapped around Freya, "It'll be hard to find a place of you're own, and of course you are always welcome here but we thought you might like somewhere to call your own too."

"What can I say?" I asked speechlessly as I stated at the key that still lay in between Simon's fingers, suddenly I flung my arms around him and pulled him into a hug, he let out a light 'oomf' before chuckling and hugging me back, I pulled away and then hugged Josh and Tobi and mentally reminded myself the hug the others when they come back.

"This is seriously too much guys, how can I ever thank you."

"You don't need to." Tobi replied lightly laughing, this put us all in a happy mood as Simon placed the key back in the box before handing it back to me and we finished off unwrapping presents and generally having an amazing time in each other's presence.

A/N

Wrote this late at night but yay I updated! I have a week off from school but loads of work to do so won't be publishing more this week as I had originally planned unfortunately :(

I hope everyone has a lovely week and enjoys the chapter x see you next time

Rachel out :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
3.7K 105 18
I love someone else. He loves someone else. Our parents want us to get married. And that's what they arranged. When I turn 18, Vikk has no choice but...
4.8K 321 82
"It's all in the past." I hate that quote. Because it may be the past. But the past will always find a way to catch up with you. Always find you in t...
784 41 18
The pack ( Bajancandian, prestonplayz, Lachlan, Mr. Woofless, Jeromeasf, and Vikkstar123. ) Are holding a Contest to have two lucky fans get to...