Unwanted love

By NoelCecil

Ciara Welsh is your average teenager but with one exception she lives on her own, her parents got divorced so... More

Unwanted love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

96 2 0
By NoelCecil

I was shocked but confused at the same time. I just stood there holding the door with a blank and confused expression on my face, not know what to do. So I finally moved out of the way and motioned with my hand to come in and then I shut the door behind.

"How did you find where I lived, and what are you doing here, Adam" I said moving to go sit on the couch while he sat in my loveseat.

"Well my shift ended at 3:45 so as I walked out of the place I saw you kissing that guy and I was stupid of course. Like of course a beautiful girl like you would be taken if not those boys are stupid". I couldn't help but blush at his words.

"Well anyway I realized I forgot my umbrella so I walked back inside and when I walk back out I saw you guys in your car and you look so sad and devastated, and I don't like seeing people sad. So I followed you not that I'm a stalker or anything I just wanted to see if your okay and then I saw you kick him out of your car and he looked more sad and hurt than you did so at first I thought he broke up with you but now thinking about it you probably broke up with him-"

"Can you please shut up, like damn you talk so fast and a lot it's fine and all" I said interrupting him before his little speech or lecture or whatever the hell you want to call it.

"Im sorry its just that I have this problem with me that ummm how do I put it. i get really excited when i start talking so I talk alot. Alot of people think its annoying but I cant help it, trust me I tried to change it i even took classes." he said shyly while rubbing his hands into his hair.

"Its all good we can work on it later, kay" i say and he just nods his head with the biggest smile on his face like a kid who won a stuff animal from a fair but not too creepy like the joker from batman.

"Before you continued your story I will like to inform you that me and him never dated and won't ever dated. I may have considered it once in my life but he hurt me once to many and I'm done with him, my friends warned me but you know us silly girls always go for guys who end up hurting us"

"Oh well I'm sorry but you don't deserve him and he doesn't deserve you and your tears okay, I got an idea. How about I take you out tonight to forget about that douche"

"I don't know I'm scared, I don't want to he hurt"

"I'm not gonna hurt you, were just gonna go clubbing so you can loosen up"

"My friend is suppose to come over to spend the night"

"She can come I'll even call up my friend to keep her company so is that an yes"

"Fine I'll go" I said laughing at how he tried to pressure me into going. I never been the one to give into peer pressure but I guess he is my only exception tonight.

"That's fantastic hold on I got to make a call then"

"Okay"

Right when he left the room to go into the kitchen, I heard someone knock on the door. I got up and made me way towards it and I opened it and I don't even get time to speak before Christine comes barging in and hugging the day lights out of me.

"OMG I'm so sorry, but hey I didn't warn you and anyways that lil shit didn't deserve you kay"

"C-Christine y-you can let me g-go now" I said hardly able to breath cause of her strong bear hug she just gave but she finally let go.

"Oh I'm sorry boo but why aren't you sad and eating with your two favorite boys right now, Ben and jerry" she said and right on cue, Adam came walking out.

"Hey Ciara he said-" he didn't get to finish before Christine cut in.

"Who the hell are you"

"I'm Adam and you must be Ciara's fine friend Christine I presume"he said trying to sweet talk his way out of her piercing death stare she is giving him but finally stopped when she put the pieces together from our phone call from earlier today.

" Oh your the hot Adam I heard much about."

"Hot?" he said looking at me but all I could do is blush and look down.

"What were you gonna say before I went off on you" Christine said

"Oh right I was gonna say that my friend is able to come clubbing with us"

"Us?"

"Yeah us me,you,ciara, and my friend Jake"

"When was you gonna tell me this and I would have tots brought my clubbing outfit"

"I just found out to and you can wear something of mine, were both the same size in everything"I said trying to calm down a freaking out Christine

"Oh true and when do we leave" she said looking back at Adam.

"Umm how about at 7:00 it takes awhile to get into the city"

"Okay so what time is it now"

"It's about to be 5:00 soon"

"Oh shit I still have to do my hair, makeup, come on Ciara get your lazy ass up we only have two hours. Adam it's a pleasure to meet you and I'll see you at 7:00" Christine said grabbing my hand and pulling me into my bedroom while Adam grabbed his keys and waved goodbye and was out the door.

"Soo Ciara you and Adam huh" she said winking at me while going through my closest.

"It isn't a big deal were just friends who are going clubbing together with other friends" I said while I pulled my hair out of it's ponytail I put in when I got home today.

"Whatever you say but I'm gonna make sure you looking smoking hot so go put this dress on and sit down in front of your vanity so I can do your hair and make up" she said handing me a dress and pushing me into the bathroom.

" I don't understand why I can't pick out my own dress, and do my makeup and hair" I said walking out of the bathroom but only being pushed down into my vanity chair.

"Well Ciara you see you don't know how to dress for clubbing"

"And you do?"

"I had my fair share of clubbing"

"Oh really" I said sarcastically.

"Fine I've been to the club three times"

"When "

"Last summer when my big sister came back from college"

"Oh that's cool but don't you need to be 21 though"

"No you need to be 21 to get drinks that's why I need you to look hot so guys can buy you drinks"

"But can't they slip things into them"

"That's why you got to pick the right drink and guy"

"Oh"

"There you are done" she said applying the last coat of mascara. I then got up and walked into my closest an got my black heels and my clutch and walked out.

"Woah Ciara you look hot babe if I was a guy I would totally fuck you"

"Shut the fuck up and get ready and thanks" I said looking into my big wall mirror.

I could hardly recognize myself I look like a stranger. My dark brown hair that was usually straight is curled to perfection. My green eyes that usually don't Stand out but now with my eye make up they look like they are about to pop out of my eyeballs. My red, one shoulder, lace dress is hugging me at all the right angles and are showing off the little bit of curves I have to the max and my heels make me look taller than normal. I look like a before and after picture from the show 'What not to Wear'.

"Ciara stop staring at yourself and help me zip up my dress" Christine said fidgeting to zip up the rest of her dress and snapping me out of my daydreaming.

Christine was wearing green dress with some white sparkly heels. The dress was plain but since she added a load of accessories it looked perfect and she curled her blonde hair too. Her makeup was simple but yet it was enough that fitted her personality.

Right then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I yelled

"Ciara how do I look" Christine said.

"You look smoking babe lets go and show those boys what they might be able to tap"

"Woah what have gotten into you"

"I don't know""

"Whatever it is I like it" she said walking out of my bedroom and me following her.

"Wow Ciara you look amazing" Adam said with his mouth open, I think I saw a little but of drool coming out too.

"Thanks babe but you don't look so bad yourself" I said taking In his outfit. He was wearing some dark jeans and a regular plaid shirt that hugged him enough for you to know that he had some abs behind that shirt.

"Your welcome and oh yeah this is Jake" he said pointing to a guy already get his flirt on with Christine.

"Or nevermind I guess he is tied up with your lady friend over there" he said, leaving me laughing.

"Okay guys are we gonna Stand here and look hot as shit or are we gonna get are club on" I said, making everyone shut up and look at me and say Yes.

"Okay then let's get to it and which car are we taking"

"We're taking mine" jake said grabbing Christine hand and leaving her blushing as she walks out of my apartment.

I grabbed Adam hand and walked out of my apartment after turning everything off and locking up.

"You really do look beautiful" he whispered into my ear as his arm snaked it's way around my waist.

I really can't wait for tonight but something inside me still wishes that Ethan was there at the club but I pushed that thought into the corner of my brain as I hopped into jake Truck and was still holding onto Adams hand. Hopefully this night would be fantastic and amazing and fun and not a mistake.

~ Okay lovelies how did you like this update I tried to write a lot and yet make it quick so I'm apologizing now if you don't like it. Sooooo do you think Ciara is moving to fast after early that day with kissing Ethan and then leaving him and now she's going to a club with a guy she just met and is holding his hand. Do you guys like Ethiara or Ciam.

Also what do you think gonna happen at the club all I'm gonna say is that there is gonna be some drama and Jake is gonna stay in the story now he's a new character I just added and Adam is here to stay if he's gonna be with Ciara or not is up to me. VOTE-COMMENT-FOLLOW~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131 9 5
Meet Ciana, a young 21 year old college student with her whole life ahead of her. Most would call her a shy bookworm who would rather stay home and r...
549K 12K 24
Tough and scary on the outside, broken and hurt on the inside. That was how 18 year old Justin Bieber was. Ever since his girlfriend of two years lef...
497K 17.6K 37
BOOK 1 C O M P L E T E D U N D E R E D I T I N G I quickly ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. Breathing heavy Sweating Scared "...
89.5K 3.3K 44
Selena is 16 years old and she lives in a small town in Texas. She gets abused by her dad daily. It all began when Selena was 11. Her mom and her was...