Don't Mess With Scott Hoying'...

By Jake_Sully_

"There isn't anything he wouldn't do to protect her." ** Trigger Warnings- •self harm •drinking •talk of smok... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38XXX
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83XXX
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
100 part two (101)
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110XXX
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128XXX
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
Les Talk
long awaited update
EPILOGUE

65 XXX

5.1K 223 60
By Jake_Sully_

SMUT

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!!!!!

*****

When they got home, Mitch immediately dragged Scott up the stairs, Kroger bag in hand.

Once they got in the bedroom, Mitch threw the bag on the floor and turned around to attack Scott's lips.

Scott kissed back, aggressively.

They made out for a while, Scott turning Mitch around and pushing him against the door.

"Mitchy". Scott said between a kiss. "I wanna". Kiss. "Make". Kiss. "Love". Kiss. "To you".

Mitch pushed him back a little, eye brows furrowed. "You w-wanna... what"? Mitch said breathlessly.

Scott pecked Mitch's forehead then pulled away. "I wanna make love to you".

Mitch smirked, "What happened to 'I'm gonna pound you into the mattress' guy".

Scott chuckled and shook his head, looking to Mitch with pleading eyes. Scott went in for another kiss and pulled away again.

"Please". Scott begged.

Mitch let a soft smile play on his lips. He nodded his head slowly. "Yes. Yes, of course. Make love to me".

Scott smiled and put his hand on the back of Mitch's neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

After they pulled away, Scott took a step back and bit his lip.

"Take your clothes off". Scott whispered out.

Mitch looked at him, "What". He asked, out of breath.

"Take your clothes off". Scott repeated.

Mitch looked to the ground and gulped, "J-just me"? He asked.

Scott could sense Mitch's insecurity, so he shook his head and said, "No, I'll do it with you, okay?"

Mitch looked back up at him and nodded his head slowly.

Scott took the first move and reached down to the hem of his shirt, slowly slipping it off of his head and letting it drop to the floor.

Mitch chewed on his bottom lip, a nervous habit of his. Scott gave him a reassuring nod.

Mitch's hands gripped the hem of his shirt, hands shaking ever so slightly, as he took his shirt off and let it drop to the floor.

Mitch immediately wrapped his arms around himself, covering his stomach. Mitch had gotten over his bad insecurities, yes, but they have never been so intimate with each other that he was a little scared.

Scott unbuttoned his pants and slipped them off, over his ankles and feet, and threw them right on top of his shirt.

Mitch let his eyes look over Scott for a second before he realized it was his turn and he, very slowly, took off his pants.

Scott bit his lip and slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear. He was about to slip them off,

"Wait". Mitch said aloud.

Scott stopped and looked up at him with a questioning look.

Mitch just shook his head and looked down.

"It'll be okay, Angel. You're absolutely beautiful, you have nothing to be ashamed of".

Mitch glanced back up at Scott as Scott took off his underwear.

Mitch continued to chew on his bottom lip, like he had been doing the whole time, while he took off his underwear.

Scott stared at him with loving eyes, walking up to him and wrapping his arms around Mitch's waist. Scott kissed Mitch's shoulder.

"So beautiful. Absolutely stunning". Scott said to Mitch.

Mitch smiled and looked down.

Scott continued to kiss Mitch's body and ended up with one knee on the ground as he kissed Mitch's stomach and hip bones.

All the while, Mitch holding his arms close to his chest and watching Scott.

Scott made sure to kiss the scars on Mitch's thigh, as he did every time they had sex. But Scott did something new this time, he reached up and grabbed Mitch's wrist, pulling one hand away from Mitch's body and turning it so you could see Mitch's forearm. Scott leaned down and kissed all of Mitch's scars on his arm as well.

After he was done, Scott got off the floor and pulled Mitch in for a kiss.

Scott pulled away and grabbed Mitch's hand, walking backwards towards the bed, Mitch following.

Right before they got to the end of the bed, Scott turned them around so that Mitch's back was facing the bed and Scott's back towards the door.

Scott pushed Mitch into a sitting position on the bed then pushed Mitch to lie down. Scott crawled on top of him, arms by Mitch's head holding him up.

Scott kissed Mitch's lips, then moved to his neck. Scott sucked and bit on Mitch's neck, definitely leaving love bites.

Mitch moaned softly and let his back arch a little bit.

Scott started grinding their hips together, causing friction between both of their lengths.

Mitch threw his head back with a very loud moan, "Fuck Scott". He breathed out.

Scott pulled away suddenly and walked over to the corner of their room to grab the lube, taking it out of its bag. He walked back over and crawled back on top of Mitch.

"Give me three of your fingers". Scott said.

Mitch was quick to oblige and gave Scott three of his fingers.

Scott popped open the bottle and lubed up Mitch's fingers. Scott led Mitch's hand down to where his hole was and took one of Mitch's fingers in his hand, pushing Mitch's finger inside of him.

Mitch brought his fisted hand to his mouth and bit on his fingers to keep from making so much noise.

Scott worked Mitch's finger in and out, soon adding a second and third one.

Scott sped up the pace and moved Mitch's fingers faster and faster. Mitch was screaming into his hand by then.

Scott slipped two of his fingers in with Mitch's, surprising Mitch.

Mitch threw his head back and his hand came down from his mouth to grip at the sheets. "AH FUCK". He screamed.

Scott continued to pick up pace, fucking Mitch with his own fingers and two of his.

"Please". Mitch begged.

Scott took out his and Mitch's fingers, Mitch now properly stretched, and grabbed the lube bottle.

Scott lubed up his dick then leaned down so far that his and Mitch's chest were practically touching, Scott holding himself up with his forearms.

Scott pushed in slowly, loving all of the beautiful moans coming from Mitch's mouth.

Scott bottomed out, then captured Mitch's lips in a passionate kiss. They continued to kiss while Scott pulled almost all the way out before snapping his hips back in.

Mitch screamed into Scott's mouth, Scott smiling a little while they kissed.

Scott pulled away, picking up his pace and hitting Mitch's prostate every single time.

Scott cupped Mitch's cheek, looking deep into Mitch's eyes while he rammed into him. Scott could tell Mitch was getting close.

Mitch's eyes brows were furrowed and his mouth was hung open, screams and cries of pleasure pouring from his mouth.

"FUCK B-BABY IM GONNA C-CUM".

Scott moaned and stroked Mitch's cheek. "Cum for me, Angel". Scott whispered.

Mitch's hands found their way to Scott's hair as he tugged and pulled on the blonde strands.

Mitch wrapped his legs around Scott's waist and buried his head in Scott's neck, all in one movement while screaming at the top of his lungs, reaching his high.

"AHHHHHH MY GOD". Mitch screamed.

"Fucking hell". Scott cursed under his breath while he, as well, buried his face in Mitch's neck, cumming inside of Mitch.

Mitch moaned at the feeling of being full, throwing his head back a little. "Oh god".

Scott came down from his high and kissed behind Mitch's ear, "I love you so much, babygirl".

Mitch turned his head, looking directly into Scott's blue orbs. Mitch pecked Scott's lips then pulled away. "I love you too, Scotty". He whispered back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 252 36
I know you haven't made your mind up yet, but I would never do you wrong. I've known it from the moment that we met. No doubt in my mind where yo...
1.1K 149 37
------- There is plenty of time to do the things in life, but chances can pass you by if you don't act on them. ------- After winning the Sing Off, P...
48.2K 1.4K 41
⚠Warning⚠ This will contain the following: -Self Harm -Homophobia -Cuss words -Slangs -Physical Abuse -etc. Read at your own risk ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°...
196K 5.3K 24
This story belongs to @Amberwolf2377 go follow her by May 3rd because my account is about to be deleted.