My Seven Brothers

By _Sam-Winchester_

COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Exc... More

Meet the Winchesters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter 10
11|| Taken Bacon
12|| Backstories
13|| Cousins
14|| Witches Beware
15|| Texas Y'all
16|| Homecoming is a Big Deal
17|| Friends?
C18: Weston
C19: Perfectly Perfect
C20: Holidays!
C21: Tree Decorating
chapter 21 clear up :)
C22: I'm Wounded!
C23: Explaining Nolan
C24: #Braniel
C25: You little sh-
C26: Christmas
C27: Bear Bear
C29: Valentines Day
C30: My Idiot
C31: Here Comes the Bride
C32: Graduation
Epilogue
authors note
authors note + sequel info

28: Aunt Isabell

18.3K 487 148
By _Sam-Winchester_

Isabella Rose Marie Winchester

Today was our first day back at Ridgemont. Because of the shooting, we got to start our winter break early.

I got dressed and headed downstairs. Luke was making coffee.

"Ready for your first day back?" Luke asks me. Nope not really.

"Not really but oh well," I state. He laughs and hands me an apple. I thank him and head to the door. I grabbed my necklace and ring off the counter and lace up my converse.

Chris walked in the door and kissed my cheek.

"Ready, love?" He turns around and I take this as a chance to look at him. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a black v neck shirt. "If your done staring, lets go," Chris says smirking. I glared at him and walked out the door, him trailing behind me.

I could feel his eyes on me, probably checking me out.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I say. He mumbles and ok and takes out his phone. I stare at him in confusion. I hear a click of the camera and turn around.

"You told me to take a picture!" He points out.

"I was joking, moron!"

Chris shrugs and opens the car door for me.

That leads to an unnecessary, but fun quarrel over cars...

"Your favorite power couple is here!" A blonde says as she points to Chris and I.

I recognize her as Kaitlyn Morgan. That girl lives off of drama, she started a YouTube channel for our school drama. She reports on everything that happens. Her camera man stuck his crappy camera in my face.

"Isabella Rose Marie Winchester and Christopher Ryder Wild! But you know them as hashtag Chrisabell!" The cameraman shouted, with fake excitement may I add.

How do they know our middle names?

"I don't pay you to show no excitement! I need personality, you idiot!" Kaitlyn shouted.

Chris' grip on my hand tightened as he pushes through the crowd. The cameraman rolls his eyes and Kaitlyn puts on a blank face.

"Aw! Chris will do anything for her! That's why they were voted best couple on the poll I made!" Kaitlyn chirps. I roll my eyes and watch as she interrogates Colton.

"And here we have Colton Winchester!"

He had a furious look in his eyes, I swear I could see a fire burning in them.

"Get out of my way, Kathrine," Colton growls.

"It's Kaitlyn," she corrects. "Give it up for our favorite hottie at Ridgemont!"

He grumbles something incoherent and practically sprints toward us.

"The bells gonna ring soon, move out of my beaver dam way!" Brooklyn spits. Bailey pushes through the crowd as Brooklyn insults Kaitlyn.

They finally reach us as the bell rings. I send Chris a smile and walk with B&B to Trigonometry.

"Welcome back class!" Mrs. Trotter chimes. I love trigonometry because of Mrs. Trotter.

Ms.Trotter was a young teacher, probably in her twenties. She was really pretty and smart. She's engaged to the basketball coach, Coach Hope, but that doesn't stop the guys from flirting with her.

"Good Morning, Mrs.Trotter," I say.

"Morning Isabell, excited to be back?" She asks me.

"Yes!" I squeal. I may hate school but it's been a while since I've had to use my brain.

She chuckles and greets the twins. The bell rings and Weston sprints into class, panting hard.

"I- bask- co- ho-" Weston coughs out. Ms. Trotter laughs lightly and dismisses it.

"Breathe then tell me your useless excuse," Ms. Trotter says.

"Coach Hope needed to see me," Weston says. Ms. Trotters eyes gleam, pure love was shown in them.

"I need to have a talk with him then, making my students late for class." Ms. Trotter teases, the class laughs.

" I would've brought a note but Coach Hope said that you'll understand," Weston mumbles.

"Uh huh," Ms. Trotter says.

Weston slumps into the seat next to me and winks at me.

Algebra went by pretty fast, we had a free period.

"Ready for photography class?" Chris asks me.

"Yup! Can't wait to see Mr. Oliver, he was my teacher last year!" Chris chuckles and intertwines our hands. He pulls me toward our class, with everyone trailing behind. This was the one class I had with all my brothers and friends, except Erin.

"Slow down, love birds!" Colton calls.

I started to laugh and my heart fluttered at the sight of Chris. His eyes lit up, staring at me intently. 

"Good morning, Isabell and Chris," Mr. Oliver says.

"Morning Mr. Oliver!" Chris calls, he pulls me into the classroom and sits me into the seat next to him.

The bell rings and the rest of the stragglers ran into the room.

"Welcome to the beginning of your new photography class. I remember most of you from last semester," Mr. Oliver says. "And today I have nothing planned because I forgot school started this week. So free time!"

The class chuckles and talked amongst themselves. My phone started to buzz and I opened it to see a text, from someone who I did not expect.

Prim: Hey Isabell. Lets talk

Me: Sure. Coffee at 5?

Prim: Yeah its urgent

What could that be about?

I felt minty breath on my neck.

"Haven't you heard of a personal bubble?" I teased.

"Hm? No, now that I think about it," Chris replies.

"Your annoying," I say. His face falls but quickly masks it with a smirk.

"And your cute," he flirts.

"Step up your flirting game, geez," I fire back.

"I was trying to be cute!" Chris whines, frowning.

"You are cute!" I exclaim. I tap my finger on his nose, his face turns beet red.

"N-no! I'm not cute! I'm amazing, hot, handsome-"

Someone's a bit cocky.

"Yeah and I'm Donald Trump," I say with ease, unlike Chris, who was just stuttering.

"Hey!"

--///--

Chris slides a box of french fries over to me. I smile at him.

"I love you!" I exclaim, stuffing the fries in my mouth.

"Food is the way to a girls heart," Brooklyn says. Daniel chuckles, the two sit across from us.

"I'll remember that for next time," Chris teases. He should've known that food is the way toward my heart. His arm brushes against mine, sending tingles throughout my body.

Colton sat down and grabbed at my fries.

"You behemoth!" I squeal.

"Mhm," he says. His tone was deadpan and emotionless.

"What's wrong older brother?" I ask, nudging him slightly.

"I've got some bad news," Colton starts.

We all look at him, concern racing through our minds. What could the worst be?

"I just stole your fries!" Colton says, smirking victoriously.

I look down at my lunch, sure enough my fries were gone.

"Now your really gonna get it! You insipid little rat," I shout. I lunge at him from across the table, Chris grabs my waist and pulls me back in my seat.

"Feisty, feisty," Colton chuckles and slides me the rest of the fries.

Changing the topic, Bailey says, "can we hang out tonight?"

"Can't I'm meeting up with Prim Rose," I state bluntly.

"THE Prim Rose?" Colton asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"Prim Rose Bellamy?" Carter asks with a full mouth.

I nod my head while Weston and Daniel give us shocked looks.

"What about?" Weston asks.

"I have no idea, she just said it was urgent," I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Where are you meeting up?" Daniel asks.

"Starbucks, I think." I say, trying to think back to our conversation.

"Do I need to drop you off?" Chris asks, taking a bite of his hamburger.

"Mm. It'd be nice," I say.

"I'll pick you up too, just text me." Chris says with a wink.

"Stop being so flirtatious, geez." Brooklyn teases, Daniel lazily puts an arm around her shoulder, whispering something in her ear, making her burst into giggles.

The lunch bell rang, alerting that it was time for our next class. I part ways with my friends and headed to world history.

I take my seat in the front row as the minute bell rings, signaling theres one minute before your late to class.

"Morning kids!"

I got ready to enjoy 40 minutes of pure torture. 

---=+=---

"Bye Love," Chris says, he pecks my lips and drives away.

"Bye!" I chirp, waving to Chris.

I walked into Starbucks and ordered my coffee. Sitting down at a table, I wait for my coffee and Prim.

They called my name and I went to the counter to get my coffee. Sitting back down, I realized Prim was waiting there for me, a drink in hand.

"Hey," she mutters softly. I take a seat in front of her, giving her a perplexed look.

"Hey," I chirp back.

"So I'm just going to rip the band-aid off."

"Shoot," I challenge.

I'm ready for anything.

"Your going to be an aunt!" Prim says.

Except for that...

"What?" I inquire, asking for more.

"Well, I'm pregnant, the baby is Luke's..." She says pausing, waiting for my reaction.

I start to squeal and I rush over to the other side of the table, hugging her.

I'm going to be an aunt!

"Oh my gosh! Have you told Luke yet?" My heart was beating a mile a minute.

"Nope, I wanted to tell you first."

"How do you think he's going to take it?" I ask. I know exactly how he's going to take it, he loves kids and Prim.

"Good hopefully," she says nervously.

"Don't be nervous. He loves kids and you, he's going to be excited." I say, consoling her. "How are you going to tell him?"

"I was going to buy a basket of baby things and then give it to him, as a surprise." Prim says with nervous lacing her voice.

"Thats a great idea!" I chirp.

"Want to go with me, right now?" She asks hopefully. I nod my head vigorously and follow her out the door.

We arrive at the baby store and she grabs my hand and pulls me into the store.

"I'm actually really excited!" Prim says in a sing-song voice.

I chuckle and follow her through the store, watching her pick out diapers and onesies.

"I can't wait to be a mommy!"

"I can't wait to be an aunt!"

She shows me two new born onesies, picking a yellow and gray one.

"I don't know what gender the baby is yet." She says with worried eyes.

"Its okay! Just pick some greens, yellows, and grays." She looks relieved.

"Agh! Why didn't I think of that," she says, frowning.

She picked out some diapers, onesies, pacifiers, bottles, baby wipes, and baby bibs.

"I have a really cute basket you can put everything in," I chirp. She nods with delight and envelopes me in a hug.

"Thank you so much! I'm gonna tell him on Valentines Day." She gushes, I nod in approval and she heads toward the check out line. "Also make sure he doesn't find out, please. I know that you can't keep anything from Chris, go ahead and tell him." She says with a wink.

I can't wait for her to tell Luke.

Chris pulls up in his sleek car. He gets out and opens the door for me.

"Hi, small fry," Chris chirps, kissing my cheek. I give him a mega watt smile and feel my tingling cheek. Chris closes the door and hops in the passenger side.

"Hey, tall fry? Anyways, guess what Prim wanted to talk about?" I ask, nearly jumping up and down in my seat.

"Cheese fries?" He asks, amusement written on his face.

"No! She's pregnant!" I chirp.

His eyes widen and his jaw drops.

"She is?" He questions with wide eyes, the amusement gone.

"Yup!" I say.

"And the baby is Luke's?"

"Duh!" I say.

"Sorry," he says with a smile.

His eyes twinkle with amusement, watching me go on and on about her pregnancy.

I was so excited.

I'm going to be an aunt!

"Your going to be an aunt!" Chris chuckles, laughing at my huge smile.

A/ N

hey guys!!

I was so excited to write this chapter! I might try to update on Valentines Day and give you guys some VD action.

Can't wait!

Anyways, please vote and comment.

Have a lovely day

Sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 11.2K 51
Fifteen year old Isabella Delgado is living her best life (kinda) - until she's pulled into a police station shipped off to America to live with the...
116K 3.2K 37
Francisca was only 10 years old when her mother decided to pack hers and Francisca's things and leave their home along with Fran's father and 2 olde...
36.3K 769 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...