Dream (Sequel to 'One Night')

By Reginaes-Baby

Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before yo... More

First Day.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Update!
Chapter 25
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Happy New Year!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Question!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Announcement.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Final Chapter
Book 3 is coming!
Chapter 61 ???
Chapter 61. The End.
Book 3 is now up!

Chapter 37

5K 280 191
By Reginaes-Baby

Excuse any typos.

Yazmin

"Yaz I got like 3 people for you to see" Matt walked up to me

I was still holding on to Mama C. "Who?"

"Girl you gone have to let me go" she laughed

"I don't want to" I wiped my face. I was crying and ain't even know it lol.

"Hey mama" I heard Lucas's voice.

I rolled my eyes and let go of Mama C.

She looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Who else Matt?"

I turned around and seen who had walked in behind Mama C.

"Missed me?" I looked and seen my uncle.

I got a little scared. "What are you doing here..."

"To support you of course" he smiled "I can't get a hug" he hugged me lowering his hands to my lower waist.

I didn't hug back. Why was he here? How did he find me after almost two years.....ugh Matt. I couldn't blame him tho....he didn't know the story because I never told him.

I pulled away from the hug and pushed him away. "Leave."

"Why? Don't want your uncle he's to support you?"

"No. Leav -"

"Yazmin?" I heard my aunts voice.

I turned around so fast. I send her and started tearing up. I hugged her so tight. Oh my God I missed my aunt so much.

"Auntie I missed you so much" I started crying on her shoulder.

"I missed you too baby" she was crying.

"When did you get out?"

"A few days ago actually....then Matt called me to come to this and I'm so so so proud of you Yazmin"

"I got so much stuff to tell you" I pulled away and wiped my face smiling.

"Ok later on but right now....somebody else is here too..."

"Who else could possibly -"

"Yaz..." I heard a familiar voice say.

Jason stood up and came over. "Mom?"

Jazmin came over too. "Mommy..."

I turned around and looked at her. "....mom?"

"Yeah....I'm back" she laughed a little with tears running down her face.

Jazmin ran to her and hugged her. Jason hugged her too. But I just looked at her.

"Leave."

"What? Yazmin she came here to support you..." Jazmin said

"I don't care. Leave. You can go with her."

"Yaz don't do this" Jason said

"I just wanna support you Yazmin..." she said

"You ain't been there the last 4 years of my life hell you ain't really been there at all. Leaving me with my aunt for years at a time telling me you would come back for me and now when I'm 19 you wanna come to me talking about support?! Where were you the past 19 years?! Huh?! Cause I cried for you every time you left. Every time you told me you would come back I would wait by that door and wait for you to walk in saying I'm home but that never happened. Now all of a sudden you wanna support me?! Fuck outta here" I laughed a little wiping face from the tears that fell.

"Yazmin that's still your mom -" Jason tried to tell me.

"No that's YOUR mom"

"Yaz can we talk" Lady came up to me

"No! What part of leave me the hell alone or leave or get out or I don't wanna fucking talk do y'all not understand?! Don't know why Matt invited y'all here but y'all need to get the fuck out!"

"You don't have to be such a bitch Yazmin damn we just wanna talk to you but you just block us out"

"If I left you to get raped you would be just as mad Za'Riyah. So stop fucking talking to me."

"That's not what happened!" She said.

"Then what happened?! Y'all just so happened to leave me in a room with him! And then when I tell y'all what was happening y'all wanna laugh about it! Y'all was never friends....just a bunch of assholes"

"We thought you were just kidding....we didn't know until - "

"Until what? I came to your pregnant telling you that it was Greg's or no maybe it was one of friends Riyah. We'll never know will we?" I looked at Jason.

He started tearing up a little. "I'm sorry Yaz"

"What if I wanted to keep it Jason? I didn't care who the father was....what if I just wanted a baby? Glad I didn't" I laughed a little.

"How many times do we have to apologize Yazmin?! We feel like shit for what happened and what we let happen"

"Start by telling Jason that's not his baby. Tell him it's Chris's baby"

"What?!" Jason said

Chris sighed.

"Damn you been fucking the whole team ain't it?!" August laughed a little. "That's nasty"

"Yazmin...."

"Yeah all of y'all just wanted me to say anything to y'all so all y'all vented to me in your own way and I just never responded. Yeah I read all y'all texts. I know that's not Jason's baby. I know Jason got another kid but I'm assuming you already know since y'all barley talking. I know Chris fucked Lady and regretted it as soon as it happened. I know Lucas is back with Asia in case ya know he didn't tell anybody. I know Asia left him again to go be a hoe. No surprise there. Oh and I also know that Lilly isn't Lucas's baby. How do I know that? Oh well because Asia even reached out to me at one point in time just to vent to me since she didn't have anybody else. And she knew I wasn't talking to anybody at the time so that's why she told me all of this. I know August and his girlfriend broke up because she was cheating on him with multiple guys and those weren't your kids by the way. If you didn't already know. And Jazmin. Nobody likes your ass. You out here getting a train ran on you and don't nobody give a fuck so stop looking for attention. Now if y'all would all kindly leave me the fuck alone I would really appreciate it" I walked outside and seen it was a nearby by park and I walked to it and sat on a bench. It was freezing out here but I didn't care. I just wanted to cry my eyes out but I told myself I was done crying. I was just holding it all in.

I felt someone come and sit beside me. I looked up and seen Matt.

"Hey..."

"Hey.."

"Yaz I'm sorry I didn't know it was gonna turn out like this"

"Matt when I say I don't want a party you don't Hve to throw me one and especially don't invite all the people I tell you NOT to invite....it just ruined my night"

"Well can you tell me what happened to you now?"

"Might as well...." I sighed. "Ok well about a year and a half ago we were all hanging out and stuff and everybody decided to play a game called 7 minutes in Heaven. Childish right? Well we didn't have anything else to do. This guy I guess you could say we used to go out, he was there and they put us in a room together for...well obviously 7 minutes. Long story short...he raped me and we weren't even in there for 7 minutes. We were in there for way more than 7 minutes. And everybody was laughing about it. Then when I came out I told them what happened and they all just laughed about it. They didn't think I was serious but how could I lie or just be playing about something like that ya know?" I had tears falling down my face. "Then on top of that Chris said that Greg told him what he was gonna do to me and he didn't take it seriously he just laughed about it. They allowed it to happen and I was so mad....they didn't even realize what really happened until months later and then they wanna apologize. No. I'm not falling for that shit. They knew what was going on the second they did it. That's why I don't trust anybody like that anymore...."

"Damn....so they knew you were gonna get taped that night?"

"Basically yeah. And they didn't do shit about it"

"Wow...what about your aunt? Why you mad at her?"

"I'm not. I love her so much and I'm so happy she's back....it's just my uncle and my mom....I can't be around them right now"

"Where did your aunt go? What did your uncle do? What did your mom do to you?"

I sighed.

"Sorry...I know that's a lot but -"

"No I should've told you this way before....I just didn't wanna talk about it....and I'm sorry for that"

"For what?"

"For being such a bitch to you all the time when all you do is try to love me the best you can" I looked at him.

"You good....I get now why you were acting like that"

"To answer your questions...my uncle raped and beat me from when I was 5 to when I turned 16....kg had stopped for a while cause my aunt divorced him and we left but then he came back and it started again and then I ran away with Lucas and stayed at his house until about a year and a half ago..."

"Damn Yaz...." he was tearing up a little

"And my aunt went to jail because the police thought she was the one beating me cause my uncle framed her. My mom was never there. She used to take me to my aunt and tell me she would come back. She used to promise me that she would come back and get me. She was so addicted to drugs it was crazy. I still remember when she used to have sexy with a guy just for drugs....it was sad...one day she took me to my aunts and promised me she would come back to get me and she never came back. Now here she is...."

"Man....I feel so bad for you"

"Don't. I'm over it....that's why I want her to leave I just want everybody to leave me alone"

"Want me to tell everyone to leave?"

"Please..."

He got up and went back inside.

-----

Matt

I went back inside and was telling everyone to leave.

"Ok everybody party's over! Thanks for coming tho!"

Everybody started to clear out except Yazmin's "friends" and Lexi.

"Lexi just leave"

"No I wanna talk to that hoe"

"Ok who are you?" Za'Riyah I think her name is said something to Lexi

"Why you need to know?!"

"Because you just called my BestFriend a hoe"

"Well she is and doesn't look like y'all best friends no more if you ask me"

"Good thing nobody asked you"

They both fake smiled at each other and then rolled they eyes.

"Ok can everybody just leave? Yazmin doesn't wanna be bothered"

"I wanna talk to her first" Lucas said

"Ok well she doesn't wanna talk to you so. Leave."

"Nigga tf I said I wanna talk to her"

I rolled my eyes. "Look I'm finna call the cops of y'all don't get the hell outta here"

"Nah I'm on probation. I ain't supposed to be here right now so Ima bounce" Chris said walking out with August.

Everybody else just followed them out and I just have the keys to the clean up people and left. I looked over and didn't see Yazmin at the park anymore so I just went to the car. I seen her in the car and got in.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah..."

I pulled off to her house.

-----

When we got home she got out the car and went inside. I could tell she was worn out. I wasn't even gonna say anything....just let her sleep...

-------------

End of Chapter ✌🏾

Finally y'all found out what happened. Thoughts? 💭🤔

Yazmin, Jazmin, & Jason's mom, Mama C, and Auntie in mm

Vote and Comment ‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 139 15
This is a sequel to the August Alsina fanfic by me . Book 1 is up and completed on my profile.
33.2K 441 42
this is a sequel go read my first to know what happening
322 6 12
Wassup everyone this will be the sequel to my first story. I really don't know what to expect from this story but I hope everyone enjoys cause Writin...
16.1K 605 12
This Is The Sequel To No Love Jordyn And August Are Back With Even More Drama Than Before And You Have To Read To Find Out So Start Reading! An...