The blond devil- a 'SHADOWHUN...

By johannaclarysilvers

Bexley Raziel bloodborn's life wasn't normal. It was anything but mundane. She was a ShadowHunter. And even... More

Intro
Trailer!!
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty- eight
Twenty- nine
Thank you guys.....❤️
Thirty
Thirty-one
A/N- 1K
Thirty-two
Q&A ask me!
Thirty-three
I don't know how to say this
Contest!
Thirty-four
Drum roll please!
Q&A! ANSWERS!
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
A/N please read
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
The Eyes of an angel
Mom, halp.😉

Thirty-five

4K 104 2
By johannaclarysilvers

I couldn't move.
It was right there. Lifting its arm up, showing off its sharp talons.

I squeezed my eyes shut, as it swung down.

And a third shout of pain rang through the room.

But it wasn't mine.

I opened my eyes to see Jace standing above me, a metal pole that he once gripped in both hand like a bat, had clattered to the dusty floor, his arm now clutching his side, as he pants in, what seems to be, pain.

The demon is only around ten feet away, regaining its composer twice as fast as Jace was.

"Clary!" Jace wheezed "help Bex"
"Come on, up"

With Clary's help I was able to get onto my feet, and over to the portal. I think she activated it by throwing a necklace at it? What the hell?
my leg was drenched in blood, I was loosing it fast.

I could already feel the blood loss effecting me. Clary was practically holding me up. The world was tilting and spinning. My face covered in sweat. My breathing was rapid and heavy.

"Jace! Come on!" Clarys voice was getting farther away. As Jace came to stand next to me, I noticed he had i spot of blood on his ripped up shirt.
"You're hurt" I observed, not fully comprehending how dire the situation was

"It's all right, I'll live. but, We need to get you home"

"No. We need to kill Valentine" I could feel myself slowly passing out.
Then we step through the portal.

When I open my eyes were in some kind of old warehouse. I was laid on a couch, And Jace was yelling. I force my self up, using all the old tables, couches and crates to keep me up.

"You are dead!" I followed his angry voice
"No, no I'm not, Valentine took me" I knew that voice
"No! I saw you die!"
"Jonathan" the man came into view. Michael Wayland.
"That's not my name!"

"Jace?" I spoke weakly, Jace's head snapped over to look at me, along with his father, and Clary, who was standing off to the side.

"What's- no- he's dead! You saw him die, Jace!" I try to let go of the wooden box I had been leaning on, and ended up falling over.

"Hey, hey" Jace picked me up, bridal style.
"Jonathan, who is this?" Michael Wayland spoke, looking at me, nearly passed out in Jace's arms. "Is this- Jonathan is that your-"

"Sister? Is she my sister?" Jace growled at the man "the sister you never once told me about? Oh yeah, that's Right! She's not my sister at all, right? Bexley isn't related to us at all, is she?"

"Bexley? Is that what they're calling her now? Is that the name he gave her?"

It was like I was listening to them fight from underwater.

"Answer me!" Jace's arms trembled slightly.
"No, she's not. She was placed under my care when you were born. I was named her earthly guardian, until she was old enough to go off on her own"

"Well you failed miserably" Clary spat
"He was going to kill my son, it was I give him the girl, that girl! Or they kill my own flesh! my son! Of course I gave her to them!"

That was the last thing I heard, before passing out once again.

Wakeing once again, I was, once again, in a new place. But I knew this place. I wasn't sure from where.

I was, again, on A couch, this one was much nicer. I wasn't in as much pain. But there was pain.

I peeled my eyes open, shifting slightly, taking in my surrounding.

The couch I was on was old leather. A table sat a foot away, a vase sat in the middle. On the other side of the table was Jace, he looked better.

"Hey, you're awake"
"No, I'm still passed out" I respond as I try getting up, pain shooting up my leg, but it wasn't to bad.

"Hey, hey, you shouldn't be on your leg"
"I'm fine"
Jace didn't say anything, just got up, and followed me out.

"I really need to stop passing out" I mumble to myself as I stumble.

"Thank you, Raphael, really, we owe you" Clary spoke, not noticing us yet.
"I may be a vampire, but I would never just sit back and let my friend die" he snarled at her "and as for owing me? Yes, you do. But just so you know, I didn't do this as a favor for you, that boy in there means more then the world to Bexley, so, despite how much I dislike the shadowhunter, I wasn't going to let him die"

"Thank you, Raph" I made our presence known.
"You don't have to thank me, little devil, you've done a lot to protect my clan from false conviction. You see us as equals. Friends" he wrapped me in a gentle hug.

"We must get moving. The sun will be up soon"
With that they were gone.

"How are you feeling?" Clary walked over to me, as I was limping over to one of the tables, trying to help me walk, but I waved her off.
"I can Walk, Clary, I'm not dying"

I plopped myself down as Luke and Michael wayland walked in the room.

"I feel to exposed out here. Jace, Clary and I could be wanted by the clave. We can't be in the front room where there's so many windows" I point out, suddenly feeling really uneasy.

"Come on, then. To the back" Luke held the door open.

As I dragged myself across the room, Jace wrapped him arm around my waist, helping to hold me up, as I walk. But, guilt began to creep up on me once again.
"Jace, i am not a child, I can walk on my own" I step just out of arms reach.

"Yeah, of course" Jace clears his throat, his jaw setting and his eyes showing no emotion.

Clary and Luke had been in a separate room, talking about something. But really it was just a excuse to give Jace and I some time to talk to our 'father' in private. Even though I had refused. They had found a way.

Now Jace and Michael were on the sparring Mat in the corner of the room, while I just sat on a chair, refusing.

"Come on, Raziel-" Michael started, only to be cut off my me.
"No!" I shot to my feet, feeling anger nearly devour my mind, but stay calm enough, but the buzz of my angelic blood incredibly strong
"you don't get to call me that! That is not my name! My name is Bexley Bloodborn. I am not your daughter"

"I know you're upset, Raziel, but you have to understand. I had no choice!"
"I don't care! You are not my father! I am not your flesh and blood, I am not your daughter" I begin advancing on him, Jace was still right next to him "I don't have to understand anything!"

I clenched and unclenched my hands into fists, the buzzing only getting stronger, as I get more worked up.
"Everyone just calm down! Arguing isn't going to solve anything!" Jace walked over to me, putting a hand gently on my shoulder "why don't you sit down? You're looking a bit shaky"

"Would you stop? I can take care of myself, Jonathan!" I angrily swat his hand off of my shoulder, but as my hand touches his arm a jolt of energy goes through my body.

Instead of swatting his hand away, the same thing that happened to the shadowHunter at the entrance to the city of bones happened, Jace went flying back, hitting the wall with a sickening crunch.

"Oh my god!" I  moved quickly, closer to Jace, but stopped three feet from where Jace sat against the wall, staring at me with a shocked expression, afraid of hurting him again. "Jace, I- oh my god"

"What's going on?" Clary and Luke come rushing out of the other room.
"Jace, I'm so- I didn't mean to do that, I swear!"

Clary and Luke help Jace to his feet, before he starts walking towards me, i take steps back as he takes them forward.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean- I didn't mean to do that" I looked Jace in the eyes. "I am so sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 840 54
"Family isn't just blood, Clary." _____________________________________ Following Jocelyn Fairchild's untimely death, Clary realizes she has no-one l...
321K 7.3K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
21.1K 382 14
Haylynn grew up as a normal 17 year old girl, has normal friends, and was having a normal life. But one night, that all changed. She and her friends...
251K 4.5K 57
"You'll live" my brother sighed, spinning his stele idly. "Bold of you to assume I want to after tonight" I shot back. "Stop being dramatic. They're...