Thirty-five

I couldn't move.
It was right there. Lifting its arm up, showing off its sharp talons.

I squeezed my eyes shut, as it swung down.

And a third shout of pain rang through the room.

But it wasn't mine.

I opened my eyes to see Jace standing above me, a metal pole that he once gripped in both hand like a bat, had clattered to the dusty floor, his arm now clutching his side, as he pants in, what seems to be, pain

The demon is only around ten feet away, regaining its composer twice as fast as Jace was.

"Clary!" Jace wheezed "help Bex"
"Come on, up"

With Clary's help I was able to get onto my feet, and over to the portal. I think she activated it by throwing a necklace at it? What the hell?
my leg was drenched in blood, I was loosing it fast.

I could already feel the blood loss effecting me. Clary was practically holding me up. The world was tilting and spinning. My face covered in sweat. My breathing was rapid and heavy.

"Jace! Come on!" Clarys voice was getting farther away. As Jace came to stand next to me, I noticed he had i spot of blood on his ripped up shirt.
"You're hurt" I observed, not fully comprehending how dire the situation was

"It's all right, I'll live. but, We need to get you home"

"No. We need to kill Valentine" I could feel myself slowly passing out.
Then we step through the portal.

When I open my eyes were in some kind of old warehouse

When I open my eyes were in some kind of old warehouse. I was laid on a couch, And Jace was yelling. I force my self up, using all the old tables, couches and crates to keep me up.

"You are dead!" I followed his angry voice
"No, no I'm not, Valentine took me" I knew that voice
"No! I saw you die!"
"Jonathan" the man came into view. Michael Wayland.
"That's not my name!"