I don't know how to say this

Guys, the 1K Q&A has now become a
2k Q&A!!
I don't know what to say, or I know what I want to say, just not how to say it.

I just, gosh guys, when I went to sleep last night, I was over the moon that this story had reached 1k, and then I open my Wattpad this morning and I see 2k in its place?

I almost cried.
This is something I have dreamed of for so long. So, so long.

Not for attention. But for the fact of knowing that something that brings me such joy and happiness brings you guys the same.

Writing makes gives me an escape and a place where I can express myself. An escape from the stress of everyday life. It gives me a world that I can- to a extent- control.

And to know, that this story, that I have poured my feelings, heart and soul into- not just for you guys, but for me, for that escape, and that expression- brings so many other people a moment of escape, if not happiness, makes me so happy I'm in tears.

And I don't tear up about things other then books and TV shows much.

You guys have made something I have worked for, dreamed of, wished for my whole life come true.

I love reading your comments!
All of them! I love the sarcastic remarks, the support you all give me, the questions.

You guys never fail to make me smile.
Just that notification that you've voted for a chapter, or added it to a list, makes my day so much better.

I love it when you guys post on my message board!
Or ask when the next update is coming out.
I love when you guy PM me, to ask questions, or just to chat.

I love it so much.

I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it.

I love each and every one of you 💕

Also, keep the questions coming!
If you've already asked and have some more- ask again!

I'm working on writing the Q&A chapter now!
And will be for the next week!

Also- since we got up to 2k, is there something else, something special, you guys want me to do?

Anything? On top of the Q&A! I love doing this!
Maybe a collection of short stories from the characters pasts? Facts about me(author), anything? Comment!!

Two more things!
1) I am looking for a faceclaim for little Max lightwood! I have searched endlessly. But I can't find one. Can you guys comment or PM me some? Pics and names, please!!

And
2) I'm going to have a contest-like-thing!!
I need three new characters!
They won't be main characters, but I do need them.

And I thought why not let you guys create some?
So, you guys comment or post the character on my message board, and I'll pick the three that will fit best!

I'm going to post a completely different chapter for the character contest! I'm posting it TOMORROW! Promise!