The Lady of Darkness

By ErisFantasy65

Thanks to her mother, Stephanie McMahon Callaway now owns the WWF, with her husband, Mark, but her father is... More

Wrestlemania 16 [1]
Wrestlemania 16 [2]
Wrestlemania 16 [3]
An American Badass
Smackdown!
Raw is War
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving Part 2
Rebellion
Rebellion (Part 2)
Lunch with Friends
A Surprising Day
Aftermath (Part II)
Hospital (Part 3)
Armageddon (1)
Didn't Sign Up For This
Armageddon (2)
Mood Swings
The Friends Find Out
Telling Mom & Dad
Mother, Daughter Chat
Trial and Losses
Merry Christmas!!!
After Christmas
5/3/99
New Year's 1999
12/26/00 (3/5/99)
Downfall
Excitement
The Mythical Urn
Seek and Destroy
Night Drive
The Endless Cycle of Waiting
First Date
Endless Night
Goin' Steady
What Do You Think? (Short)
2/14/01
Crime and Punishment
The Sentence
Dinner With Friends
Intermission (short)
Character Discussion
Welcome the Baby
WWF Champion
Vince's 'Release'
Typical (short)
Fighting
21-1
Home Alone
Hope
Consolation
The Last Outlaw
Debut
A "Family" Reunion
The Career of Aqua
Steph vs. Aqua
Epilogue (Goodbye, my Family)
Author's Note (+Bonus Chapter)

The Three Stooges

138 2 1
By ErisFantasy65

(Quick note, I fully intended to make Stevie a cute wee one for a while, but I hit a block with that.)

August 14th, 2011.

Stevie sat and awaited the return of her parents. She was currently invested in a cut throat game of Uno with her two siblings Daryl Hannah and Lucy Harris Veronica. Now, Lucy was a special case to Stevie because she was an accident (although Stevie doesn't quite understand how exactly Lucy is an accident). A happy one, but still an accident either way. Stevie took great care with her younger sister but sometimes came off as bossy. But the two were best friends.

Daryl was always teasing their littlest sister about having two middle names, Stevie always clocked her over the head when she did so. She got yelled at for it, but she didn't care. She knew they didn't like the teasing, but Daryl would only do it when they weren't home, then.

Their babysitter was their "Aunt" Joan and "Uncle" Hunter, and their daughter Jackson (Jackie.) At an early age Jackie and Stevie declared themselves cousins and it'd stayed that way.

"Stevie, can I talk to you for a moment?" Aunt Joan asked.

Stevie nodded and Joan led her into Stevie's room and shut the door.

"Your Mom texted, she said your dad and her got into a fight, and well, things might be a little cold and mean around here for a while." Joan told Stevie.

"So you want me to tell Daryl and Lucy?" Stevie asked.

"Yes." Joan replied.

Stevie left abruptly and went back to their game.

"Draw two, Stevie Wonder!" Daryl exclaimed, throwing down a draw two.

"Dang."

Stevie was known to cheat and the other two siblings watched her with a close eye, she did not cheat and the two sisters relaxed a bit. After about twenty minutes the door opened and all three girls pounced on their parents as soon as they walked in. Daryl and Lucy were close to Steph, while Stevie was daddy's little girl.

"How was Uncle Shane?" Daryl asked.

"How was Grandma? Was she happy again?" Lucy asked.

"Daaaaaad, the two chickens behaved for once." Stevie reported.

Mark smiled and picked Stevie up, Lucy and Daryl immediately didn't like being grounded and Steph grabbed Daryl while Mark picked up Lucy.

"So, playing cards are ya? Did Stevie cheat again?" Mark asked Lucy.

"She tried. Uncle Hunter busted her good. She had to draw four."

"See what happens when you indiscreetly cheat, Stevie?" Mark told Stevie.

"You're encouraging her to cheat? I don't need my oldest daughter becoming a gambler, thank you very much." Steph said.

"What brought that on? I just told her she should chose her moments more wisely." Mark replied.

Steph groaned and carried Daryl into her room, closing the door.

"Why did Momma go into me and Daryl's room, Papa?" Lucy asked.

"It's complicated, honey." Mark replied.

Lucy looked a little upset and asked to be let down, she went to her room and knocked, Steph must have told her to come in, because she disappeared into her room almost at once. Aunt Joan and Uncle Hunter began to grab their things while Jackie reported she'd see Stevie at the "No Way Out" PPV that was coming up.

"See you then, buddy." Jackie said, hugging Stevie around Mark.

"Bye, cousin." Stevie replied.

"Thanks for watching the kids, guys, it means a lot." Mark said.

"Save it, it's always a pleasure watching those three, they keep Jackie on the straight and narrow!" Aunt Joan laughed.

"Hey!" Jackie hollered.

Joan left laughing and Jackie waved as she left. Leaving Mark and Stevie alone. Stevie looked at her Dad and frowned.

"Why did you and Mom have to fight, again? It's like every time you and Mom go on a trip by yourselves these days, you always come back mad at each other." Stevie said.

Mark looked a little hurt when Stevie said this and he sighed.

"Stevie, you've heard of your grandpa Vince, right?" Mark asked.

"Yes, why? I know he did some bad things to you and Mom." Stevie replied.

"He tried to stop our marriage, baby girl, you know what that means?" Mark asked.

"No."

"It means he tried to keep us apart."

"That would have stunk."

"Yes it would have. More so for you, though. You might have not known me at all."

"What?! I wouldn't be able to live without my Dad!"

"You might not have cared about me, if you were raised without me."

"I would have too! Mom probably would have told me good things about you!"

"Yes, but you might have been an only child if your Mom didn't get married again."

"No Daryl or Lucy?"

"Not at all."

Stevie's poor little heart couldn't take anymore and she started crying a little bit.

"Don't let this fight mess you guys up, I know you love each other, but I wouldn't be able to live without you or Mom always there." Stevie choked out.

Mark hugged her and Stevie cried on her Dad's chest for a while. She calmed down after a bit and Mark looked at her.

"Better now?" he asked.

"Yeah." Stevie said, wiping her eyes.

"Good, you hungry? Because I am."

"When don't I want to eat?" Stevie asked.

"Ooh, good point." Mark commented, walking over to the cabinets.

"What'dda feel like Stevie? Pick something that isn't junk, please."

"This ain't even the junk cabinet anyway."

"Pick something, kid, I don't think you'd like it if I did."

"How about those peanuts? Or the trail mix."

"I don't think your Mom would kill us if we had the trail mix. Don't just pick out the M&M's."

"Meeeeee? Never! You must be thinking of Daryl."

"Wanna bet?"

Mark grabbed the bag of trail mix and sat down at the table, Stevie immediately grabbing some raisins, a peanut and of course, M&M's. A few minutes passed while they ate and Stevie looked at Mark and said:

"Dad, when I'm a teenager, will you hate me?"

"Why would I hate you?"

"Because teenagers behave terribly and do dumb stuff all the time."

"As long as you don't go getting knocked up, I'll be fine."

"'Knocked up'? What does that mean?"
"Don't repeat it, don't think about it, I'm not telling you until your older."

"Then why would you tell me at all?"

"..."

"Dad?"

"You have a point."

"Point! Stevie!"

Mark laughed and Stevie smiled widely.

"Dad, can we watch something?"

"I guess I can suffer a bit of cartoons."

"Dad! It's good programming! They're better than that boring stuff you and Mom watch!"

"My brain is too advanced for cartoons."

"You wish. Mr. I mixed up Daryl, Lucy and I."

"I was a little drunk, give me a break."

"Didn't you say drinking destroys one's mind?"

"I did say that, didn't I?"

"Yes! You have no excuse, buddy boy."

"Then I guess you are doin' better than me, kid."

"Does root beer count as drinkin', Dad?"

"Yes. It ruins your teeth and brain."

"Oh no! Then I'm not doing any better than you! I need to go wash out my mouth right now! I had a root beer for lunch!"

"Relax, you can brush your teeth for a minute instead of twenty seconds."

"Dad, a minute is forever!"

"You're the one who drank the root beer, and is eating an M&M."

"Eeek!"

Stevie chucked it onto the table and Mark finished it off. The finished their snack and they settled on the couch and watched Dora for a while, then switched to Backyardigans, Go Diego Go, and Wonder Pets. And the two siblings and Steph found them asleep a couple of hours later.

____________________________________________

Nothing can ruin my happiness, Stevie is too much.

...

Well! Time to write blood, gore and death!

...

Forget it.

I hope Debwood's head got put back together, the last time I updated I ended up with a bowl of candied brains. xD

Stevie 2001.

Daryl 2004.

Lucy 2008.

Also, "Lucy Harris" is a character in Jekyll and Hyde and "Veronica" is from Heathers the Musical. (Note, these musicals are advised for 14+.) And yes, Lucy was an accident I might write a chapter for, ;).

Editor's note.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 61
"Darling, we found Wonderland; you and I got lost in it. And we pretended it could last forever." Sarah Katherine McMahon is her daddy's little gir...
61.9K 1.7K 64
This is a story about an OC son of triple H who joins WWE following his dropping out of college in 2017, though he doesn't want to, he joins but he'l...
4.2K 223 16
You are cordially invited to...MURDER AT MCMAHON MANOR! All WWE Superstars are cordially invited for a weekend stay and a very surprising dinner in M...
78.2K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...