Just A Marriage

By Desglizzy

Sometimes you have to take a quick dip into situations that orders you to have your guard up. If not... you j... More

1
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
New Story 🔥
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

8.

559 33 1
By Desglizzy

Jason's Pov
It was around 7:30 and B still wasn't down for dinner . I took it upon myself  to go get her. Right when I was about to walk up stairs , she came down. She looks .... beautiful?

Bianca-  I look that bad that you have to stare at me all the way down the staircase?

I blinked and cleared my throat.

Me- N-no. Of course not.

I met B halfway and took her hand.

Me- Thanks for joining me for dinner...

B- It's a wife's job. Right?

Me- Trying to make it feel normal.

B- Well it isn't working and it will never work.

Bianca snatched her hand away from me and continued walking. She walked to the table and I quickly pulled her chair out and she sat down.

We waited for the butlers to bring out our wine and dinner . We had a nice little candle lit dinner for two.

B- Did you plan all of this?

Me- Yea. *Chuckles* I didn't really know what you liked .

Bianca smiled.

B- Thank you.. it's nice.

The butler brought out our drinks and food one at a time. When it all arrived we prayed and started eating.

Me- We go cake testing tomorrow.

Bianca- Oooo cake testing! *Smiles*

I chuckled.

Me- You like that?

B- I love,love desserts.

Me- Me too, me too.

Bianca smiled a small smile and looked down at her food.

Right in the middle of Bianca's and I dessert, I pulled out her wedding ring box.

Me- You know...

She looked up from her plate.

Me- I didn't really properly purpose... I know this isn't real, but I figured... we should make this feel at least real.

She was looking me dead in my eyes.

I got up and got down on one knee.

Me- Bianca Templeton. You are very much a handful ! *Chuckles* You have lots of sass... but you're fun... since I've known you, you have shown nothing but fun , and wanting to have fun!.... I haven't had pure , good fun in a long time... Thank you Bianca. So, Will You Marry Me?

Bianca giggled.

Bianca- No I won't... Of course I will Jason.

I smiled. Bianca helped me off my knee and I slipped her ring back on her finger.

Me- Never take this off again.

B- Hmmm..Never give me a reason to take it off.

I chuckled.

B grabbed my face and she was about to kiss me , like all couples do when they just got engaged. But we are false.

B- Oh, I'm sorry.

She let go of my face. She stood up and began walking out .

B- Well, see you tomorrow ...

Me- Bianca wait.

She stopped.

Me- You know we are engaged.

B- Ok?

Me- We can sleep together.

B- Ha, no.

Me- What if one of the maids find you in the guest room.

Bianca-.. Ok. Fine. You have a point.

Bianca started walking upstairs , and I followed behind. I helped her bring her bags to my room. I changed into just boxers, and got in bed. Bianca was changing into a grey night romper and  then she took her hair down . She was makeup less . She look gorgeous.

I watched her climb into bed. She turned on her side and turned off the lamp.

B- Night Jason..

Me- Night B..

I scooted up behind Bianca and wrapped my arms around her waist. I know she felt me, because her arm rested on mine.

After all.. we are engaged.

(A/N Can you guys believe Bey is pregnant with twins! Like I am so shocked! And I don't like Jay 😭💀🚮.But I have to just deal with him.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.4K 42
DON'T LIKE, DON'T READ! You have been warned! Beyoncé's been having a hard time getting over her and Jay-Z's divorce, and raising her baby, Blue, all...
16.8K 463 30
Santana is done with school and on to bigger and better things (so she thought) after working at her friends salon she stumbled across a young man wi...
1.1K 58 11
Love is love and no one can tell you how to love ...
20.1K 879 13
You're trying to convince yourself that it'll be fine again if you act like it while she pretends that nothing is happening. Both of you think that i...