imperfect scars|stavo acosta

By Popzy1

it's like a basic love story, girl meets boy, boy meets girl. But, add in a killer brother, another Lakewood... More

cast
Playlist
two; breathless✔️
three; friends ✔️
four; broken machines✔️
message from the author
five; crush✔️
six; the return of Satan✔️
seven; pageant practice✔️
season 3
THANK YOU
MAJOR UPDATE
eight; kieran's party✔️
nine; hallucinate✔️
ten; show's over✔️
eleven; brooke✔️
twelve; messy day✔️
thirteen; painful kisses✔️
fourteen; scars aren't the only problem✔️
fifteen; tell me lies✔️
sixteen; answers✔️
seventeen; fake smiles✔️
eighteen; higher✔️
nineteen; you WERE my safety net✔️
twenty; i see you✔️
twentyone; under lock & key

one; i gotta kill more often, i look good✔️

3K 62 4
By Popzy1

*e d i t e d*

"No more fun to be had here, guys. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. Thank you." Audrey shoos the customers out the big red doors. She locks the door behind the very last person exiting the cinema.

I kept Audrey company for the last 45 minutes of her shift because we both know how bored she gets if no one is there to spend time with her.

Audrey throws the keys to the doors on the register counter. I fix my sketchbook in my hand as I fix my drawing of a screwdriver that sits in dust in a plastic container filled with other weapons.

"I have to clean up around here, so you just sit there looking pretty and finish your drawing." Audrey instructs with a bright smile on her small white face.

"Do you need help?" I ask, as she enters the room filled with cleaning supplies.

"No, it's fine. I usually just hide all the little popcorn shells and other small things under small gaps of the carpet." Audrey informs me and I fake gag.

"That's disgusting. No wonder I always find rats everywhere here." I shiver at the thought of the rats hiding under the carpet. In the corner of my eye, I see a girl with dark brown hair, who comes to our school, walk up towards us. I put down my sketchbook and turn to face the girl.

Hey, I know her. She comes to school, I've seen her around here and there.

"Hey, I was on the phone... I didn't realise everyone had left." Haley Meyers explains to us when she notices that we were the only two left in the cinema.

"That's okay, the front door is locked so I'll just grab my key," Audrey heads over to where the key was once sitting on the counter but is now no longer there. "Um, can't find the key. I can walk you out the back."

"You alright being alone for a bit?" She questions and I quickly nod and push her away. The two walk off leaving me alone.

I lean on the counter and grab my sketchbook. I open the cabinet that stores the movie props. Half real half fake. I hope the screwdriver I'm drawing is fake. I put the tool in the middle of the container to finish off my drawing.

In the corner of my eye, I see a shadowy figure move. It can't be Audrey, because she couldn't have returned this fast from the back exit. Due to past experiences, my heart pounds and I grab the screwdriver that I placed on the counter. I drop my sketchbook and pencil down and walk towards where I first saw the figure.

I hear scratching noises to the right of me, so I follow the sounds and open the door that reads 'STAFF ONLY'. I turn on the light and freeze.

My eyes travel to the mask, Ghostface is right in front of me.

The mask that once has haunted me in the past, but I've been taking defence lessons in case of moments like these. I'm no longer afraid of the guy or girl in the mask. No one will threaten my life, and no way will these masked individual steal my life from me again.

"You're dead, you piece of shit." I raise my leg to kick the masked murderer, but I notice a camera strapped onto the person's chest. Why are they recording this?

The masked individual falls to the ground and I quickly run out of the room only to bump into Audrey who was hopefully safer than I was.

"Audrey! The Lakewood Slasher... she's back." I reveal to her, my voice cracking a bit.

"I know, let's get out of here!" Audrey shouts and we both run to the front door but of course, it's locked. Audrey had literally locked it earlier.

"Damnit!" I shout and run to the counter where the key was laying before. Audrey and I search the area for the keys but find nothing.

"Mia..." Audrey points to the back of me and I gasp when I turn around.

The Lakewood Slasher holds the keys we were searching for and mocks us. The Slasher wiggles the keys in their hand. Audrey and I run to the other side of the cinema through the corridor. We bump into Haley who looks just as jumpy as we do. What's she doing back here?

"Oh, my God! We have to get out of here. Someone's wearing a mask—" Haley stops talking and begins to scream in pain. Haley has been stabbed by the killer. The Slasher takes out the knife from Haley's body and she falls to the floor. The Slasher takes slow and small strides towards us. Audrey and I exit the tight corridor and back in the open where the counter is.

Audrey and I look around, unsure what to use to defend ourselves. Audrey takes the fire extinguisher in her hands and sprays the Slasher who eventually comes out from the tight corridor.

A bangs on the door forces me to jump and grabs my attention.

"Audrey! Mia!"  Noah bangs on the glass door with his hand. I look over at the counter where the screwdriver still is from where I had placed it earlier on. I grab the handle tightly and run towards the killer. I push the screwdriver through the killer's stomach. The tip of the blade of the screwdriver enters the killer's stomach. The squishy sound forces me to sink the blade deeper through the killer's stomach. I take a step back and wipe the blood from my hand on my shirt.

"She stabbed me." The masked person stumbles a bit and slowly lift his mask up. Aaron, who is Haley's boyfriend gasp and staggers backwards. His hands go straight to his bleeding stomach. Haley rises from the dead and looks at her injured boyfriend. Audrey and I gasp at the sight. Haley is alive, and the killer is Aaron.

"Wait? You're alive?" Audrey questions, clearly just as lost as I am.

"It was a prank! A prank!" Haley shouts at us as she puts her phone to her ear and applies pressure to her boyfriend's injury.

Haley fucking Meyers pranked us.

"Is he okay?" I ask officer Acosta. The police and ambulance had arrived because Noah and Haley called them. I can't believe this was all a stupid prank.

"Him? Just a small puncture wound. The strappy thing holding his camera deflected the blade just enough. He's going to be fine, you guys seem fine, too. So, I think we're just about done here." Acosta says who is about to walk away but Haley stops him.

"She gets a license to kill 'cause they shot Piper? I know you're new here, officer—" Haley starts but is immediately cut off.

"Actually, I'm from Lakewood originally." Sheriff Acosta explains to the younger girl.

"You should know, around here, someone gets stabbed, someone gets arrested."

"Hey, you two attacked us." Audrey and I say in unison. It was the truth, they attacked us for no reason.

"It was a joke." Does Haley think saying this would make it better? Because it really doesn't.

"So, goofball assault versus desperate act of self-defence. Desperate act of self-defence wins. And, you were live streaming, so she's got evidence to win a civil suit. My advice, walk away."

and with what Officer Acosta had said, Haley is defeated and walks away.

After a nice long shower, and a change of clean clothes, I enter the Kieran Wilcox's residence.

"Hey!" I call out to my friends.

"There's our internet breaker." Jake says giving me a high five and then a hug, "I'm glad you're okay."

"Thank—" I get cut off by a jumpy Noah.

"Have you seen the GIFS of you stabbing the boy?" Noah questions.

"Gifs?" I ask, what the heck... It's only been a couple of hours since the entire stabbing.

"Looky." He takes his phone out and we all surround him and watch the phone to see the GIF. The gif shows me with the screwdriver stabbing Aaron. Hmm, I got to admit, I do look good when I kill.

"I gotta kill more often. I look good." Earning laughs from them— Brooke, Jake, Audrey, Noah and Kieran. "I'm a gif-sensation."

Kieran's phone vibrates, "Emma'll be here in a minute, everyone stop talking about it."

Someone knocks on the door and I do a quick peek to see if it was Emma. I nod to them, and mouth 'Emma is here' and we all quietly rush to the kitchen with Kieran being the only one in the living room to open the door for her.

I grab the birthday candle, quickly placing it on her cake and Audrey lights the candle up. Noah carries the cake and we all jumble beside him and walk towards Emma.

"Welcome home, girl interrupted!" Jake says, making Brooke hit Jake in his stomach.

"Guys, it's okay. I had issues and I dealt with them. And, now, I'm back here because I want to get back to normal. Okay? It would really suck if you guys started acting all weird around me." Emma informs us.

We stand there for a bit before I break the quietness and hug Emma, "oh, it's good to have you back." What was supposed to be a hug between Em and I, turns into a group hug with everyone else.

"Welcome home, Emma."

AN: hi hi hi!

What were your thoughts on the first chapter? Was it good? Did y'all enjoy it?

I hope you all did! If you guys want more, make sure to comment and vote so I know how to publish more chapters

Bye everyone! See you next chapter

xx popzy1 xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 317 29
a broken heart is all i have now. mtv's scream / season one jake x fem!oc © -hypnotism 2022
217K 6.3K 44
"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ʟᴏᴏᴋꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴜᴛᴛᴇᴅ ɴᴇxᴛ, ʜᴜʜ, ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴍᴏʟʟʏ?" "ꜱʜᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴜᴘ, ꜱᴛᴜ!" ••• || 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 . . . . according to the...
41.5K 1.1K 16
Sequel to "Fake" After the attack in Woodsboro, Skylar and the others decides to go to New York for college and a fresh start but that doesn't last l...
52.9K 1.6K 33
They're back, bloodier than ever. Can Vex and the Lakewood Six survive another wave of horror? Season 2 of Scream The Tv Series Book 2 Cover photo...