Beyond The Age | kim.th

By kiyoptae

"I fell in love with someone who was born first. If only I could synchronize the time on both of us. So I can... More

Beyond the Age
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
※ F I N A L E ※
※ M O O D ※
※ Questions ※
※ Answers ※
≫ First Date
Beyond the Distance
≫ Morning vs Night
≫ Missing You
≫ Happy Birthday
≫ Dear, Ha Neul
≫ Love, Taehyung
≫ Graduation
≫ First Anniversary
≫ Heal Me
≫ His New Girlfriend
≫ Summer Break
≫ Endless Night
≫ Best Present Ever
≫ December 30th
≫ 4 O'clock
≫ Declined
≫ Muted
≫ Where Are You?
S E Q U E L
T R A I L E R

Chapter 14

14.1K 788 505
By kiyoptae

[Min Ha Neul's POV]

Ding-dong...
Ding-dong...

The sound of the bell made me startled as I snapped my eyes open quickly. Soon, I realized that I fell asleep on the sofa in Taehyung's living room.

I turned my sight to the window across the room and the sun was already up in the sky, slightly blinding my eyes with its bright light. I stretched my arms as I yawned when I saw Taehyung walking from the kitchen to open the door.

Last night, he offered me to live with him but I'm not really sure about the idea even after he convinced me many times. So he finally gave up and asked me to just stay for the day and I agreed to that.

Since it was Saturday, I don't have to go to school and the fact that I overslept won't bother me at all. I was about to go to the bathroom to wash my puffy face when I saw someone walked into the living room.

"Samchon?" I startled when I recognized his face.

"Are you okay?" He grabbed my shoulder as he scanned my face. "Should we go to the hospital??" His eyes widened as he saw the bandage that was wrapping around my forehead.

"No Samchon, I'm fine." I shook my head quickly and then added, "But what are you doing in here?" My eyebrows were knitted together, confused by his sudden appearance.

"To check up on you of course and to deliver your stuff." He said briefly.

"My stuff? What stuff? Wait, how did you know that I am here in the first place?" Lines were forming on my forehead since I'm getting more confused by the situation.

"Your clothes and other important stuff I guess? I don't know I asked Mrs. Han to pack it for you." He replied calmly as he nodded towards his back where a big travel bag and a box were laying down on the floor beside Taehyung's leg.

"He called me this morning and told me that you need some time away from the house. He said you wanted to live here for a while and asked for my permission." He added.

"And you allowed it?" The tone of my voice raised without me planning since I couldn't believe what he just said.

Taehyung you little...

I glared over Yoongi's shoulder and found Taehyung who was leaning on the wall while giving me his widest tight smile as he made a peace sign causing me to mentally face palmed myself.

"I do trust him, so yes you got my permission." Yoongi nodded before he turned around to face Taehyung and then added, "I've told you that I've killed people before right? You're dead if anything happen to Ha Neul." Yoongi glared as he tried to threaten Taehyung who quickly stood straight and nodded his head as his smile vanished from his face.

What a poor innocent boy. I chuckled inside.

"Good." Yoongi said before he took his phone out from the pocket inside his suit. "I need to go now. Take care, okay?" He added as he patted my head gently before he walked away.

"Please take a good care of her." He said softly when he walked past Taehyung then headed outside.

"What on earth do you think you're doing?!" I yelled in disbelief at Taehyung after I make sure that my uncle was no longer around.

"Moving your stuff to your room." He said casually as he picked up the travel bag with his right hand. "You can bring the box, right? You know that my other hand is not at its best right now." He flashed a smile towards me as he walked past me like there was nothing bothering him at all.

"That's not what I meant. Why did you told my uncle─" I couldn't get the chance to finish my sentence since I saw him went upstairs and dissapear within minutes.

How did he even contact my uncle?? Ugh nevermind. That kid would never listen to me anyway.

I groaned as I picked up the box that I didn't even know what's inside cause it was quite heavy. I followed where Taehyung went which was upstairs.

When I managed to get to the second floor, I looked around and then saw a room where the door was already opened on the left side not too far from the staircase.

"You good?" Taehyung suddenly peeked at the doorway. I nodded and continued to walk after he beckoned me to come inside the room.

"This is the guess room, well your room from now on. I've cleaned it and decorated a bit earlier." He looked satisfied as he smiled at me widely. 

"Thankyou." I draw a wide smile as I admired how beautiful and comfy the room that he prepared for me.

I instantly forgot about the fact that just a few minutes ago I was really pissed at the creature beside me. I put down the box that started to feel much heavier than before on the corner of the room as I bent down a little.

"You can take a shower and change your uniform now, otherwise I might discover the color of your underwear very soon." He said briefly.

I gasped as I stood straight and turned around immediately. I could feel my cheeks turned red while my hands were trying to cover my bottom part. I was ready to yelled at him but he cut me off before I could do so.

"Just kidding. You could catch a cold if you wear that short skirt for much longer." He pointed at my skirt as he chuckled.

"Stop laughing!" I finally got the chance to shout but he just grinned at me.

"Here." He threw something towards me before he turned his heels and began to walk away.

I barely caught it with my two hands and then found out that it was my phone. Now I know how he managed to contact my uncle.

I threw myself on the bed right after he closed the door. How could I survive living with him from now on? Is this how it feels to have an annoying little brother?

I chuckled in silent as I kept thinking about Taehyung's weird personalities when suddenly I felt my phone vibrating on my hands. I glanced at the notifications and found out that I already had a few from the groupchat so I swiped it open.

HJ:
Morning chim chim<3

V:
Chim chim?
Who's chim chim? :o

JM:
You're in a wrong chat room Hye Jin-ah -_-

HJ:
Ah mianhae chim chim, I was dozing off ><

V:
Oh chim chim is Jimin hyung?
What kind of nickname is that lmao

JM:
Shut up -_-

HJ:
It's a cute nickname u know!
U should find someone who's going to call u taetae, V :p

V:
Hahaha mian seonbae-nim but taetae isn't bad tho :))

HJ:
Then what r u waiting for? Lol

V:
Some girls to notice me?

HJ:
Which girls?
I heard u r quite popular already *smirks*

V:
No way haha

HN:
Wait a minute...
Seriously, 'chim chim'?
You two are officially together now??
Yet none of you told me?????

HJ:
I was planning to tell u directly at school I s2g!!! ><

JM:
No comment hehe

V:
Woah cukkhae~ \(*o*)/

HN:
So I'm officially the third wheel now? :')

V:
Doesn't it made me the fourth wheel then?

HJ:
Now u complete each other =))

HN:
Yah -_-

JM:
Btw where are you V? The practice is about to start.

V:
Oh I forgot to tell you hyung, my hand got injured so I couldn't play for a while. I already told coach and he let me took some time off till I fully recovered.

HJ:
Just kidding sis :*
Oh V r u okay??

JM:
You got injured? How?

V:
It's such a long story ^^"

JM:
Is it that bad?
We have tournament in like 3 weeks...

V:
Not really.
Don't worry hyung, I'll be just fine in a week I promise!

JM:
I hope so since you're one of the best player in the team so we need you, you know that.

HJ:
Get well soon V!!

HN:
Actually...

V:
Aye captain!
Thanks seonbae!

JM:
Actually what Ha Neul?

HN:
Well, about Taehyung...

HJ:
What about him?

V:
Oh Ha Neul seonbae-nim, have you took a shower this morning?

HN:
What? Not yet.
Why?

My eyebrows raised as I replied. He could call me seonbae-nim in the group chat and yet he couldn't say it directly to me? What a good boy. I rolled my body to the side when I got another notification from Taehyung in a personal chat.

V:
Don't reply to the group chat and go take a shower nowwww

HN:
Are you my little brother? Lol

V:
I'm not little and I'm not your brother.
Do you need help? I'll volunteer so I could show you how big I am ^^

HN:
WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEHYUNG?!!

V:
What?
Oh, you must be misunderstood...
What a pervert ><

HN:
Hell no I don't misunderstood!

V:
Whatever, I'll count to 11 and if you're still haven't go to the bathroom then I'll drag you with me.

HN:
In this planet we usually count to 10 just fyi^^

V:
1

3

5

HN:
You're such an alien.
Which planet did you come from?

V:
7

9

That's the number of stairs that I've climbed so far. A few more steps and I'll be at your door just fyi^^

HN:
Fine I'll go now!!
You better stop ugh

V:
Good :)

I threw my phone to the side as I stood up. This kid was driving me crazy. I walked lazily to the bathroom when I heard Taehyung shouted and I'm a hundred percent sure that his voice was came from downstairs.

"You better locked the door well!"

I could imagine a grin spread across his face when he said those words. He never failed to fool me around and it's kinda pissed me of. But I couldn't help myself but chuckled as I turned on the faucet after I locked the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
367K 10.8K 85
The starting of the story mainly it is your point of view, you, unlike any other girl, is in love with their song instead of the Bangtan members. Rea...
1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...
129K 3.2K 15
In 2012, you fell pregnant with Min Yoongi's baby after a one night stand when you were both drunk. You had the baby and kept it from Yoongi 4 year...