Chocolate Bars | Algee x Keit...

By 90samourdaay

He's a Hershey bar to the eyes, with lips sweeter than cherries. Ladies he's a twix, with a smile that'll hav... More

Coach's Son | Algee (R)
I hate you, I love you | Algee
In The Name Of LOVE | Keith (R) 1/5
You're Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (R) 2/5
Heated | Keith (R) 3/5
Dominant | Algee (R) 4/5 (Part 1)
Daddy Daycare | Keith 5/5
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 2)
Power Trip | Keith (R)
All You Wanted | Algee (R)
Outta Pocket | Keith (R)
I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)
Mr. & Mrs. Smith | Algee (R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee. (1)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (2)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (3)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (4)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (5)(R)
Bad Boy's | Keith & Algee (Epilogue)
Selfish | Algee (G)
Sunset. (Keith)
Speechless.
Poison | Keith • Part 2
I.D.C | Algee (R)
I.D.C | Algee (2/R)
Coach's Son | Algee (Part 3)
......
Daddy Daycare | Keith (part 2)
Your Not My Kind Of Guy | Algee (Part 2)
NE Q&A. (Kwaely Edition)
Redbone | Keith (Preview)
Taken | Keith ft. Al, Eli, Luke, Bry (1)
Arranged | Keith (1)
Arranged | Keith (2)
Arranged | Keith (3)
Arranged | Keith (4)
Arranged | Keith (5)
Take You Down | Algee (R)
Arranged | Keith (6)
Arranged | Keith (7)
Arranged | Keith (8)
Arranged | Keith (9)
Arranged | Keith (10)
Arranged | Keith (Finale) [R]
Arranged | Keith (Special)
Arranged.
MORGEE
I'm so emotional
Mine, Yours | Algee (R)
Surprise
So Tell Me Why-
TPC Audtions.
The Weekend | Algee (1)
The Jungle | Keith (Preview)
The Jungle | Keith (1)
Daddy Daycare.
The Weekend | Algee (2)
Daddy Daycare | Keith (3)
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (4)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (5)
Check em out!
Instagram Auditions!
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (6)
Wedding Season (Call Outs)
The Jungle | Keith (2 1/2)
The Powers | Tyree&Kyrie (7)
A Girl Like Her.
The Powers | Kyrie&Tyree (8) part 1
☀️
1 | with a woman [t'challa udaku] by Marcelos
Lemme know.
2 different worlds (keith)
2 different worlds (keith) 2

Poison | Keith (R)

32.4K 931 1.2K
By 90samourdaay

(HOLD ON I'M JAMMING TO MY PREROGATIVE RIGHT NOW. SO LEMME JUST SLAY THIS KEITH IMAGINE FOR YALL.) HA I DON'T NEED PERMISSION MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS- THATS MY PREROGATIVE. Mood for this one cause it's about to get real crazy.

•••••

Joey Hayes.

•••••

Carmen Hayes.

•••••

Carmen and her husband Joey walked inside of the house party that was being hosted by the Power's. Keith and Tyranny Power were having a release party in response to them landing their first major model deals with Calvin Klein. Joey worked for Calvin Klein as one of the directive board members and wanted his wife by his side as they celebrated a huge night for both parties involved. Carmen was kind of nervous because well.. people judged Joey for marrying her and she hated public events because people always stared and whispered to each other. She was black, and Joey was white. You would think by 2017 people would be okay with interracial love but it was still a problem. Her appearance mirrored his with a black silk dress that hugged her mouth watering curves, with a peak a boo slit that had men and women wondering what laid underneath. Joey adored his wife, he loved her melanin skin, to her plump lips. He did not however approve of her braids, he didn't understand how she considered them appropriate for a formal event. Causal yeah they are fine, but tonight he didn't want people to find reasons to poke fun at her. He knew the critics were ready.

Oh she's just a typical black girl.

"I don't get why your so upset. You knew I was getting them yesterday." Carmen rolled her eyes at him taking a sip from her soft alcoholic drink.

They stood beside the bar.

Joey sighed looking down at his wife. She stared back at him and he felt bad because he loved everything about her, he didn't want her to feel like he didn't. He just felt like she could've waited at least one more day before getting them. He hated the critics. But he also knew he had to chose between how people saw him and how she saw him. He would always chose her.

"Your right." He nodded placing a loving kiss to her forehead and she smiled grabbing his chin and pulling him down for a sweet kiss.

"I love you." She giggled wiping the lipstick off his lips and he winked licking them.

"I love you more."

She made a face causing him to laugh as they embraced each other tightly.

"Excuse me." A deep smooth voice interrupted causing the couple to break apart.

Joey's eyes lit up at the sight of his new client.

"Keith!" He smiled and Keith smirked as they shook up before hugging.

Carmen lips parted a little at the sight of Keith, he was so stunning up close. She always admired him and his modeling background. Even though she never expressed it, she was a huge fan.

"Joey man I appreciate you coming.. this is a huge night for the both of us." Keith smiled genuinely as he patted his back.

"Yeah man I wouldn't miss this for the world. Especially coming from my biggest client." Joey spoke almost fangirl like making Carmen laugh a little.

Both men's attention went to her making her eyes widen. She didn't mean for that to be heard.

"Hi." She smiled shyly making Joey almost slap himself for forgetting to introduce them.

"Oh baby my bad, Keith this is my beautiful wife Carmen." Joey said as he smiled wrapping his arm around her.

Keith just smiled at her reaching his hand out. "Nice to finally meet you Carmen."

She shook his hand and they kept eye contact. "Nice to meet you too Keith. Congratulations."

His eye's dropped a little, slyly checking her body out as they pulled away before looking back into her eyes. "Thank you, but it's all your husband."

"Oh stop it." Joey smiled shaking his head. He opened his mouth to say something but someone else interrupted.

"Joey Mr. Corey wants to speak to you." Martha, Joey's assistant said and Joey sighed.

"I'm sorry excuse me for a second." He smiled at Keith before kissing Carmen's cheek. "The boss is calling."

"Go boy." Carmen giggled pushing him away and he smiled patting Keith's back.

"We'll continue this later?" He asked walking away slowly and Keith smiled nodding his head at him.

He was glad he was leaving because he didn't come over here for him anyway.

"For sure."

Joey disappeared into the crowd leaving Keith alone with his wife. Carmen took another sip from her drink and Keith couldn't help but stare at her. She was gorgeous.

"So Mrs. Hayes how are you doing tonight?" Keith asked catching her eyes again.

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

He chuckled. "I'm asking how are you doing right now? Like I could tell from across the room you were a bit uncomfortable. Is it my party?"

She quickly shook her head. "Oh.. no no. It's other things I'm fine." She smiled and he titled his head.

"Your beautiful Carmen. Do you model?"

She seemed caught off gaurd, but she covered it with up with a slight giggle.

"No. I have my own store...I do make-up and hair for celebrities and normal people like myself. But thank you."

Keith studied her again. "Don't thank me," He licked his lips slowly. "And your not normal Carmen your the complete opposite. If you ask me your one of the best people at this party."

She was confused. "How?"

He just smiled. "Your real. Your what half of these people wish they were. I mean I hear the things people say about you, and It pushed me to make it my mission to tell you how beautiful you were. I've been waiting to meet you forever."

She felt the blood rushing to her cheeks as she looked around nervously. "Oh... where's your wife? Isn't she also on the Calvin team noe?"

Keith smirked at her bringing up his wife. He knew he was making her nervous.

"My wife is somewhere being the center of attention as always." He shrugged walking next to her learning on the bar.

She side eyed him turning her head in the opposite direction. "Mhm."

"You know I saw the way you were looking at me." He whispered only for her to hear and he felt her body tense a little. "I wish I could read minds. What were you thinking?"

"Nothing, I wasn't looking at you any kind of way." She whispered back turning to him. He kept his eyes on bottles.

"Do you think I'm sexy?" He asked meeting her eyes before she could look away.

It was like he held a spell over her and she couldn't avoid his eyes.

"Keith why are you asking me this?"

His hand found itself near the slit in her dress tracing a circle on her thigh and she shivered.

Why was she allowing him to touch her?

"I think you should go find your wife." She mumbled pulling his hand away from her. "And I'll go find my husband."

"I love your eyes." Keith expressed. "I love how slant they are and most importantly how I can read you."

She frowned. "St-"

"I also love your hair," He whispered biting his lip as he moved dangerously close to her holding one of her braids. "I especially love the dress. The way it illuminates your curves is mouth watering. If you were mine I would've bent you over the bed and punished you for wanting to show the world what's mine."

She gulped trying to relocate her thoughts, she felt a spark between them intensifying the mood. "Well good thing I'll never be yours."

Keith slowly dragged his tongue across his lips pulling away from her. He held a sly smirk eyeing her slightly shivering body. He had her right where he wanted her. Wet and lusting for him.

"Just give me 30 minutes. Let me rock your world. There's a room upstairs, no one will hear us and no one will know where you are." He offered downing the rest of her drink like a shot. She watched a drip of it roll down his chin and she felt like the world slowed down watching him lick it away.

What was she thinking? Why did he have such a control over her? Joey never had her feigning for his touch. She already missed his hand on her thigh.

"Keith no why do you want to do that with me? Thats wrong." She hissed fighting her body.

He just stood there amused.

"I've been dreaming of fucking you since I saw you on tv alongside Joey. I saw how he had this beautiful black women he didn't even know how to handle. Carmen let me ask you a question.. have you ever been with a black man?"

She paused. "That's none of your business?"

He chuckled. "So that's a no. Joey has been your one and only?"

She didn't respond that time. "Leave me alone Keith you came over here on some bullshit."

"I came over here so I could convince you to just give me 30 minutes of your time. I'm not asking for your heart Carmen, I just wanna please you. Standing here watching you get all aroused and feisty is making it harder for me to contain myself."

She looked away from him using her  eye's to search for Joey. He was no where in sight. Hell everyone was just minding their own business. Would they realise if she left with Keith? He nearly had her whimpering.

"You know you want to come. Your what 23? Live a little. It'll be our sexy little secret."

She sighed biting her lip as he undressed her with his eyes.

"Keith...."

He took that as he had one smirking to himself. "If you wanna make yourself feel better I'll leave first."

He laughed a little and she hit his arm before he started leading the way.

"I'ma make you pay for that one." He whispered to her and her heart started racing.

"30 minutes." She warned.

She was already starting to feel the guilt, but he was like a poison she couldn't get rid of.

•••••

Carmen cried into Keith's hand as he fucked her from behind watching her love faces in the mirror. They were upstairs far away from his guest on the floor. He had his hand over her mouth to muffle her screams as he pounded into her at a speed you could hear the loud skin slapping and cuss words flowing from his mouth.

Carmen was almost to her 3rd orgasm and it had only been 24 minutes. He had cheated a little earlier fingering her against a wall in the empty black hallway. Then he ate her like she was his last.

He felt her walls tighten around his dick pulling his hand away. He purposely slowed down his strokes pushing her dress up further as he deepened himself.

"Oh Keith baby I can't-" Carmen gasped as she laid her head on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up and take it." He hissed slapping her ass. He gripped her braids a little hard making her head fly back up. "Watch me fuck you Carmen, watch me fuck you slow and hard. Watch yourself and know whose your daddy." He growled into her ear making her pussy clench tighter.

She stared at them in the mirror with low teary eyes as he grinded his hips into hers.

"Oh my god." She whimpered panting heavily.

Keith continued to pound into her deeper reaching her g spot. "That's right baby. Whose the pretty little whore?" He asked using his free hand to massage and rub her clit.

Carmen mouth was parted and nothing came out as she felt her stomach sink a little. She was gonna squirt if he didn't stop.

"I said whose the pretty little whore?!" Keith growled into her ear looking into her eyes through the mirror.

"Me daddy." She cried throwing her ass back to match his thrust. "Fuck I'm gonn-"

"The pretty little whore wants to cum?" Keith teased grinding even slower making her hiss out his name.

"Keith please!" She begged reaching her hand under her to help him rub her clit he slapped her hand away before gripping her braids tighter and pulling her head back some more.

"Answer me before I stop." He threatened slapping her clit and her body shook.

"Oh shit-oh shit-Oh shit- daddy your gonna make me cum so hard! Yes yes yes I wanna cum ah please make me cum!" She cried and he smirked watching her eyes roll to the back of her head as he sped up giving her exactly what she wanted.

She screamed pressing her face into the carpet as she squirted all over his dick.

Keith continued to beat it up before he groaned loudly and came into the condom smacking her ass one more time.

"There's daddy's little whore."

Carmen just panted heavily under his body trying to catch her breath with her eyes closed.

He pulled out smiling down at her. "Are you not satisfied? I could tell your body enjoys being dominated. It reacted to me as if I was the one blessed to be around it 24/7."

She sat up slowly looking at him. "Keith th-this isn't ri-"

"Shh." He chuckled standing up to get himself back together. "You wanted this just as much as I did. Now if you wanna get back before Joey starts tripping you probably should. I'm staying up here to clean up."

She watched him pull his pants up already missing the feel of him inside of her. She slowly stood up reaching for her panties but he stopped her putting them in his pocket.

"Nah I'll be keeping these." He smirked pressing a soft sensual kiss to her lips. She sighed against him gripping his belt as she stared him in his eye's.

"Your poison Keith Power's."

•••••

OMG DON'T KILL ME. THIS WAS TRASH WASN'T IT? UGH IDK. I GOT LOST WHILE WRITING CAUSE IDK I WAS FEELING UNHOLY. 💀💀💀 BUT SERIOUSLY DON'T KILL ME. I'm not as nearly as good as other writers. I tried.

Issa chocolate bar. 🍫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 20
*THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL* ❤️❤️❤️
136K 4.6K 56
DO NOT READ. GO TO MY PROFILE AND CLICK "SEDUCTION" FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
173K 8.2K 46
KP imagines ✨ All your favorite songs feat. Keith
17.5K 682 27
Read To Find Out! 💓💓💓💓💓