The Lady of Darkness

By ErisFantasy65

Thanks to her mother, Stephanie McMahon Callaway now owns the WWF, with her husband, Mark, but her father is... More

Wrestlemania 16 [1]
Wrestlemania 16 [2]
Wrestlemania 16 [3]
An American Badass
Smackdown!
Raw is War
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving Part 2
Rebellion
Rebellion (Part 2)
Lunch with Friends
A Surprising Day
Aftermath (Part II)
Hospital (Part 3)
Armageddon (1)
Didn't Sign Up For This
Armageddon (2)
Mood Swings
The Friends Find Out
Telling Mom & Dad
Mother, Daughter Chat
Trial and Losses
Merry Christmas!!!
After Christmas
5/3/99
New Year's 1999
12/26/00 (3/5/99)
Downfall
Excitement
The Mythical Urn
Seek and Destroy
Night Drive
The Endless Cycle of Waiting
First Date
Endless Night
Goin' Steady
What Do You Think? (Short)
2/14/01
Crime and Punishment
The Sentence
Dinner With Friends
Intermission (short)
Welcome the Baby
WWF Champion
Vince's 'Release'
The Three Stooges
Typical (short)
Fighting
21-1
Home Alone
Hope
Consolation
The Last Outlaw
Debut
A "Family" Reunion
The Career of Aqua
Steph vs. Aqua
Epilogue (Goodbye, my Family)
Author's Note (+Bonus Chapter)

Character Discussion

162 2 1
By ErisFantasy65

May 26th, 2001.

Three people sat silently at a kitchen table. Too busy working on a character, they didn't really care about other issues that had to be dealt with, right now, it was supposed to be a relaxed time.

"Well, we have the appearance down, what about characteristics?" Selena asked Steph.

Steph sat back and thought for a moment. Did she want to be the bad guy? Or did she want to be the good guy?

"Once the Deadman persona returns, she'll be at an odd again, because the Ministry didn't do anything too extreme after she joined." Mark suggested.

"She was "scared" by it before though. In other words, she should be fairly used to it." Selena replied.

Mark nodded and Steph pitched an idea.

"What if we kept my character, the "Lady of Darkness" different from the Undertaker's? What if I were softer?"

Selena thought for a few moments and made a "that could work" gesture.

"What if she changed with the heel/face turns?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, that could work too. Like when your faces she wouldn't want things too violent, and when your heels, she encourages the violence." Selena replied.

"But what if I'm a face and he's a heel?" Steph asked.

"You two could disagree." Selena said, jotting down notes.

"We still have a long time to work on this. And if we pitched it to the writing team, it could go places faster." Mark commented.

"Agreed. Just make sure these notes get there!" Selena exclaimed.

"They should." Mark replied.

The phone rang and Mark got up to answer it, leaving Selena and Steph free to chat.

"I can't believe it's been a year since you and Mark hired me already." Selena stated.

"Has it been that long? So much has happened since then." Steph said.

"I'm still having a hard time processing the baby is almost here too. It went so fast." Selena commented.

"Yes it has. And it has been quite an adventure." Steph replied.

Mark returned and Steph asked who was calling.

"Paul, I have to go. One led thing to another. Then Lita called and said she was stuck at the airport. It never ends." Mark said.

"See you after the show." Steph said.

"Take me with you? I have to be there tonight." Selena replied.

"Let's go." Mark answered.

They left and Steph sighed. For the past month, she hadn't been joining her husband and friends at the arena for safety. Hummph, part of her wished she wasn't pregnant, but then the baby reminded her of her gratitude with a kick.

"I know, I know, Momma's being stubborn, but it's for our own good." Steph sighed.

But sometimes it really sucked.

________________________________________________________

Next chapter! Baby time! And then maybe spotty chapter's from 2002-2016, but most of our focus will be on 2016-2017. Along with the finale coming up. (I'm really bummed out about that. But I can't keep this going until Maina.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 228 18
What happens when 10 year old Alissa is left backstage of a wwe arena with a note stating she is the daughter of a wwe superstar. But who?
12.9K 191 30
Nicholette isn't your average wrestler. To begin with, she's anorexic. She's constantly running away from her family. Nicholette works for the WWE. I...
Destiny By MinistryGimmick2

Mystery / Thriller

8.2K 289 72
Life can be difficult when you lose the person you love. Others will say that death is part of life, but losing a person who was killed in cold blood...
3.4K 79 15
Michelle ends up marrying the love of her life and an very busy CEO, Roman Reigns. At first she thought that maybe he would be a loyal, sweet guy to...