Favorite Witch | BoyxBoy (inc...

By cookedsomenoodles

|Book One Of The Favorites| Pierce Harbor Academy High, full of Supernatrual creatures lurking within and al... More

*DISCLAIMER COME HERE IF YOUR LOST IN THE PLOT*
Chapter One: Heart Racing
Chapter Two: Lazuli
Chapter Three: Children of the Damned
Chapter Four: Hush Hush
Chapter Five: Above the world
Chapter Six: This Guy, Kol
Chapter Seven: Sexually Frustrated
Chapter Eight: Quietus
Chapter Nine: Bloody Hell, Bloody Hands & A Bloody Bitch
Chapter Eleven: You're Not The Only One That Died Last Night Pt. 2
Chapter Twelve: He's Come With Might
Chapter Thirteen: He's Come To Fight
Chapter Fourteen: Shine The Light
Chapter Fifteen: He's Come Undone
Chapter Sixteen: The Sacred
Chapter Seventeen: Custos
Chapter Eighteen: Bloodline
Chapter Nineteen: Guilt Trip
Chapter Twenty: Hallucinogenic
Chapter Twenty One: Origins
Chapter Twenty Two: Crystals
Chapter Twenty Three: Your First
Chapter Twenty Four: Prophecy
Chapter Twenty Five: Back to you
Chapter Twenty Six: Hex
Chapter Twenty Seven: Crying Wolf
Chapter Twenty Eight: Days Of Darkness

Chapter Ten: You're Not The Only One That Died Last Night Pt. 1

3.6K 138 11
By cookedsomenoodles

*Ash's POV*

"Serena, how do you feel" I questioned as I drove, while everyone stared at her like a predators stalking their prey.

She groaned again 

"I remember everything" she spoke. "I...I died" her eyes widened at the realization.

Her hands trembled in a state of shock, as she started sobbing.

"Its okay Serena, just breath everything is going to be okay" I heard Naomi comfort her as she reached for her hand from the front seat.

Serena just sobbed quietly.

We decided to take Serena to her house where she would decide; feed or die?

************************

We were now in Serena's living room, Justin did something called "compulsion" on Serena's parents and put them to bed. He says it's a vampire ability and they can use it on humans to make them do whatever they please, seems sadistic to me.

Serena had stopped crying by now she just had a dead look on her face and everything bothered her.

She was sitting on her couch in the living room, us surrounding her.

"Can you stop tapping your foot" Serena gritted through her teeth at me, I realized what I was doing, nervous habit of mine and finally I stopped.

"Don't take it in the wrong way, she's in transition everything, is extra annoying" I heard Justin whisper my way.

"I heard that, what the hell is transition, and why I'm I not dead?" she said questioning us.

Justin kneeled to her height and spoke "Serena you died with vampire blood in your system, which means you're in transition into becoming a vampire, to complete the transition you need to drink human blood"

Dropping the bomb just like that Justin, for a 250 year old vampire you sure are an imbecile.

Weirdly Serena started laughing, psychotically. She just repeatedly laughed in a state of hysteria.

"You guys are so funny, hilarious actually, wait is this some sort of joke?" she said through laughs. 

"That urge that you have to rip into Ash's and Naomi's neck, that urge to suck their bodies dry, thats not a joke" He said his voice somehow calming Serena from her laugh attack.

Serena looked down at Justin, their eyes locking.

The room became silent, Serena's facial expressions changed rapidly. 

"Jus--Justi--Justin" Serena studdered her eyes becoming watery.

"Is this a prank?" She questioned, her tone stern.

Justin looked at her, and she looked at him but this time she was sobbing.

I looked at Naomi who was next to me, she seemed to gulp down harshly, avoiding my gaze. 

Precisely because she knew if I caught a glimpse of her face I'd know, beacause were both the same

jealous types.

But Serena was one of our bestfriends, yes she could be bitchy and very honest some times but she was always there when we needed something.

She was reliable.

"Im hungry, really really hungry" Serena said wiping away her tears, she stood and walked towards the other room which was the kitchen of her mansion of a house. Justin trailed closely behind.

I hadn't been here in quite some time, but it hadn't changed one bit, her house fully woodend themed.

The huge house was beautiful and calm.

I looked over at Naomi who now sat down at the same place where Serena was, her face desolate hanging low.

"Are you serious?!" I whispered with a bit outrage.

"Your jealous that Justin is comforting her?" I whipered again.

She looked up at where I stood her eyes piercing through my soul.

"Your a hypocrite" she spoke, standing on her feet to face me. "Tell me you didn't get Jealous when I told you that Serena liked Dean, tell me your blood didn't boil." Her words sounded like Knifes.

I guess I was being hypocritical, yea I got jealous when I found out but I know me and Dean could never be a thing.

I suddenly became sympethatic.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"Lets just go" She said storming out the door, I had the keys I don't know where she was going so fast, 

but right now we had to help Serena.

I opened the door and followed her outside, trying to stop her.

"Naomi! Naomi!, I have the keys I have no idea where you're going" I sassed finally stopping a bit behind her.

She turned around, her face angry.

"I want to go home" she gritted through her teeth, holding her rage.

"We have to help Serena, have you no sympathy?" I spoke with disbelief.

"Are you stupid?, were witches are instincts are always right, we read people just by looking at them!" She angrily screamed.

at first I didn't understand, but then

 I knew.

"You think Justin has a thing for Serena" I spoke this time with the knowledge and the reason for her anger.

"I don't think, I know, they had a thing last year at summer camp" her voice now despondent.

 I remembered last years Summer Camp, it was a nightmare, chills arose all over my body as the memories tried to make thier way into my mind. I shaked them and remembered only what I decided I wanted to. At the camp Serena mentioned she had a thing with one of the School Jocks on the trip and I also remembered how she went on and on about him. Until one day she arrived at the cabin, the one all three of us shared, crying and she never talked about him again.

My thoughts were inturrepted by Naomis voice.

"How he looks at her, he's never looked at me that way" her eyes watered.

"Just take me home" She said wiping her tears, seeing Naomi cry broke me everytime she did it was horrible.

She always seemed to have a smile on her face so when she cried it just wasn't astronomically right.

I do think she was being a bit dramatic though, I mean Justin was with her for a reason right? 

I mean I just found about them tonight, about all of this tonight, so I couldn't really decipher if Justin cared about her.

I didnt question it any longer and decided to take her home, Serena would have to wait, but I'm sure Justin would take care of it.

I opened the car and hopped in Naomi doing the same, and drove her home.

***********************************

**BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP**

I was abrubtly awakened by my Iphone's stupid alarm, "Fuck my life" I groaned in my bed.

I hate school with a passion, we had already skipped monday to go to the stupid party, so today  school was definite.

I got home at 3:00 am last night after leaving Naomi at her house, I insisted on staying but she said she needed to be alone for the rest of the night and that we would catch up today in school.

When I got home so late, I got an earful from my mom, I just said I was at Naomi's doing a project and when I realized it was 3 am I had to head home.

I don't think she fully believed it but either way she calmed down and accepted it.

Last night was one of the worst nights possible.

Actually nevermind nothing could compare to the night at Summer Camp, stupid memories coming back to me every second since last night when Naomi mentioned it.

I shaked the memories out of my mind.

I looked over at my nightstand and on it was the Orange flask of drugs. I had put it there last night. I remembered I had taken one the other night but I guess you don't really feel them if you fall asleep.

I stood up from my bed grabbed the Orange flask and put them in my backpack just in case my mom walked in.

Then I started getting ready for a long day.

********************************

Now at school I hopped out of my car where it was parked and started walking towards the prison (School).

Just looking at it made me want to die.

I was worried, I had texted Naomi a bunch of times, seeing if she wanted a ride but she "read" my messages and never responded. Essentially leaving me on "R".

I was also worried about Serena, did Justin Handle it?

Is she a vampire now?

I walked into the hell, packed as always with everyone talking about last nights party.

Everyone seemed shocked and the whispers where growing by the second.

What the fuck was going on?

I walked towards my locker, and started to overhear a conversation between two cheerleaders from my school.

"I can't believe shes actually dead" the blonde one said her voice soft.

"I know!, I mean I didn't know her personally but she seemed really nice, I feel so bad for Dean and Luke's family" the ginger one answered back, both of them going their seperate ways.

What was going on?

Did something else happen last night?

What could possibly have happend?

The questions where filling my mind I was going insane with worry, was Dean okay?

And where the fuck was Naomi?

I decided the only way to find her was to go to her locker and see if she was there.

I had no luck though Naomi was no where in sight.

The day just started and my anxiety was over the roof.

The bell for first period rang and I ran to my class, Anatomy. I sat in my chair which was in the middle between the others and just as I sat down the bell rung again signifying the beginning of class.

But as soon as Ms.Clence the Anatomy teacher was about to start the lesson, the principle came on the P.A.

The whole class tensed and litsend carefully.

"I know most of you know that last night their was a party at a Beach House Owned by the Lance family, which alot of you skipped the school to go to. At that a party their was an incident and we lost a dear student of ours. I wan't to share my condolences with anyone who knew Ms.Lance and I also want to share my deep condolences for the Lance Family. I hope we can keep Sabrina in our thoughts and have the Lance family in our prayers. I understand that alot of you knew her, if anyone feels like they need to talk to someone please report to the office to speak with Mr.Clement our counseler, you will not be penalized and can be excused from class. Thank You"

I couldn't  comprehend was I the only one who didn't know that Sabrina Lance died last night?

Holy shit, now I understand the girl on top of Dean the other day on my locker that was Sabrina , who is Luke's sister. I'm guessing Dean and her where dating and she wasn't another slut, now I feel like shit for calling her that.

Serena wasn't the only one who "died" last night but so did Sabrina.

My heart dropped, I can't Imagine how Luke's family must feel and Dean I'm sure he liked her, I can't Imagine how he feels.

Weirdly I just wanted to hug Dean and comfort him, but that wasn't an open possibility.

My head started to hurt, Luke's party was a disaster.

***********************************************************************************************

Thank You For Reading!

-xo Noodles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
604K 27.9K 53
Eighteen-year-old Sean Brooks comes from a long line of witches. But unfortunately, he doesn't have a spell that can help him with relationships. Whe...
35.7K 2.3K 51
Phillip is awkward at best. His hair's a mess, his style more than dated, and when it comes to picking up women, he fails every time. Phillip thinks...
29.5K 3K 93
||BOOK 1 of THE WALKWE|| Assassins' Creed with Werewolves || for content review purposes please note that while Volya is 17 in the first book, he is...