Stars in Shadow and Light『Fai...

נכתב על ידי KunoHikaYashi

Lucy Heartfilia A young girl that had many dreams awaiting to come true. The stories you've read were that sh... עוד

[✓] Prologue
[✓] Chapter 1: I'm Back Sabers!
[✓] Chapter 2: Tomorrow
[✓] Chapter 3: Time Magic
[✓] Chapter 4: We missed you!
[✓] Chapter 5: Star of Sabertooth
[✓] Chapter 6: Ill
[✓] Chapter 7: Accept
[✓] Chapter 8: Plan
[✓] Chapter 9: Appearance
Chapter 10: Pandemonium
Chapter 11: MPF
Chapter 12: Big Bro
Chapter 13: Day Off
Chapter 14: Ryuuzetsu Land
Chapter 15: Sting's Dance
Chapter 16: Naval Battle
Chapter 17: Tag Teams
Chapter 19: Six Slayers
Chapter 20: Generations
Chapter 21: Reward
Chapter 22: Anger Issues?
Chapter 23: Survive
Chapter 24: Planning
Chapter 25: The Last Day
Chapter 26: Ice vs Memory?!
Chapter 27: Erza vs Kagura
Chapter 28: A Possessed Rogue
Chapter 29: Nakagami Armour
Chapter 30: The End Game
Chapter 31: Eclipse Gate
Chapter 32: Seven Dragons
Chapter 33: Combination
Chapter 34: Who Are You?
Chapter 35: Last Ages
||NEW COVER||
||VERY IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ||
Chapter 36: Bonds
||POLL RESULTS||
Chapter 37: Happy Ending
Rogue's Ending: The End and Beginning
Sting's Ending: Drunken Confessions
Rufus' Ending: Masquerade Mischief
||WE THANK YOU!!!||

Chapter 18: Grand Chariot

3.3K 122 29
נכתב על ידי KunoHikaYashi

MINNA!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE REACHED 6K+ FOR THIS BOOK!!! LIKE, SERIOUSLY?! I'M CRYING WITH HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

CAN WE GET UP TO 10K?!?!  LETS TRY SHALL WE?? AND DO VOTE FOR THIS BOOK AND SHOW IT TO  YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!

I'LL START THE STORY NOW!!!!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Previously~

"What about..."

Now~

Lucy's POV

As we were huddled up, the other three dragon slayers had their arms crossed and a straight look on their faces.

"What about... Make them do what we want for a whole month??" Sting asked, we fumbled on the thought for a bit before shrugging.

"Nah.... That's too common. Something else?" I asked, we stood there thinking before a light bulb popped above my head.

"I got it!" I snapped my fingers and grinned. I turned back towards the three waiting and started to speak.

"If we win. Salamander will have to only eat three meals per day with regular sized meals, no extras and no battling anything. Laxus will have to smile more and be more open to people as well as hanging out with them- oh! And not go on missions for that time, just hang around in the guild the whole time and lastly. Gajeel will have to not eat iron. If you can't do that, then don't sing." I smirked, they all widened their eyes and panicked.

"How long will this be for?" Laxus speaks up, I fumbled on it and grinned.

"For a whole month." They all started to sweat.

Natsu was freaking out about not being able to eat food and getting into battles. Laxus was quiet but I know he's panicking hardcore on the inside. Well, as for Gajeel, he wasn't taking it too good too. He has to choose either not to eat metal or not sing. He was yelling like a maniac over there with his hands on his head.

"Nice bet." Sting laughed beside me, clutching onto his stomach, trying to hold back tears as Rogue was holding a small chuckle with a little smile.

"So do you accept or are you chicken? " I snickered, arms crossed and a smirk held on my face.

As they heard the word 'chicken' they snapped out of their panicked state and glared at us.

"We accept." Redfox declared, Sting grinned and nodded at me.

I nodded back and looked at Rogue, he nodded and we rushed to battle. Noticing our movements, they did the same and we rushed to each other, full force.

Well, except for Laxus that is. He just stood there with lightning crackling around him.

As we charged at each other, I raised my balled up fists and attempted to punch Dragneel straight in the face, which was a success since he was too focused on the other two next to me.

After punching him across the face, I used my other arm and elbowed him in the gut, followed by a side kick to his side, sending him to the wall.

"Damn, Dragneel. Man up and focus!" I yelled, running over to him again and sending him flurries of punches.

As he tried to block, which only did little effect. I jumped back and prepared for a spell.

"Ice Phoenix's Screech!" A hurricane of ice and wind came flooding out of my mouth and right at him.

Trying to dodge the attack, he jumped to the side only to be hit in the arm. He screamed in pain and held onto his injury for dear life. As he let go, he saw red liquid pouring out of a massive cut.

He growled and ran straight at me, preparing for an attack.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" He yelled, using the uninjured arm to punch me, and to his luck, he was able to.

Felling sudden pain from my cheek, I assumed he punched me across the face, using a hand to touch the cheek,  I felt a bit of blood drip down my mouth.

I wiped it off and chuckled. Standing straight up and looking at him.  I taunted him and charged again.

This time, with a fist engulfed with a black substance.

"Chaos Dragon's Iron Fist." Punching him in the gut, he was sent flying to the side by the strength.

As he was hit to the wall, I looked behind me to see what progress Sting and Rogue are doing. It's going good, even though the physical part is between Gajeel and them since Laxus is just standing there shooting lightning, I'll say it's pretty good.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" A yell made me snap my head back to my opponent and fire shot right to me.

"Dammit, didn't pay attention..." I muttered and ate up the fire.

"Trying to do a sneak attack." I said, running up to him.

"Meteor!" I changed and sped off the ground.

"Heveanly Body Magic! What a surprise from Lucy Heartfilia!" Chapati announced, clutching onto his microphone.

Meanwhile at a Secret Hideout~

A bluenette spat out his drink and stared at the crystal orb in front of him.

"Heavenly Body Magic?!" He exclaimed, shocked to see his own magic being used in the battlefield.

"Chill Jellal, it's not like you're the only one who knows the magic." Ultear reasoned, rolling her eyes.

Back to the arena~

Speeding across the air, Dragneel tries to jump up and attacks me.

"Fire Dragon's Wing Attack!" He whipped his hands down and fire came out, slashing at me.

But with no luck, I dodged the attack and resumed in running around.

As the spell wore off, I jumped down to the ground with Dragneel in suit, a few metres away from me.

"Stop running!" He complained, panting and standing straight back up.

"I wasn't running at all." I stood back up and pointed above my head.

He looked up and was shocked to see magic circles around in the air.

"This is-?!" He yelled, eyes wide.

I put my hands together with the top only the index and middle sticking out. The hand below open.

"Be judged by the seven stars!" The seven seals glowed brighter and beams of light shot down from them.

"Grand Chariot!" I chanted and the beams hit Dragneel directly, causing him to scream in pain.

As the spell was gone, seven burnt marks cover the ground with a injured Natsu in the middle of it.

"It looks like Natsu Dragneel is down! Will he try to get back up?!" Chapati asked, sweat rolling down his face and eyes staring at the scene.

"Damn that hurt..." Dragneel muttered, staggering back to his feet.

"Glad to know you're not done with yet." I joked, a smirk held on my lips.

"I wouldn't be knocked out by just one spell." He retorted.

"Good. Now prepare yourself for the real battle."

"I'm all fired up!"

++++----++++----++++----++++----++++----+
Me: Hiya Guys!!!

Lucy: Done already?

Me: I had to! I'm already late for the update!!!

Sting: Why didn't you post it sooner?

Me: I couldn't think of how to write the battle scene. So I was a little late.

Rogue: Well, publish it now.

Me: I will, but first, do the Disclaimer!!

Three: Kuno doesn't own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. She only owns the story plot and OCs in the story. VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE her story!

Me: Okay, time for the poll of the week!!

1. StiLu/Sticy (Sting×Lucy)

2. RoLu (Rogue×Lucy)

3. RuLu/LuFus (Rufus×Lucy)

Sting: Vote for me!!

Rogue: Don't listen to him, choose me.

Rufus: I beg to differ, the people you vote for me best.

Lucy: I'll get straight on with the goal! *trying to hold the blood from her nose*

Views: 180
Votes: 6

Me: The goals this time are higher!!  Let's try and beat them!!

All: See you guys in the next chapter!!  BYE!!!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

36.8K 964 24
Natsu's been searching for his partner Lucy since she was kidnapped during a job together. He swore to himself he wouldn't stop searching for her. Me...
1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
9K 197 17
This book is about Fairy Tail. After the GMG, Sabertooth lost many members. The remaining members.......... Oh! I can't tell you! You have to read to...
5.7K 401 59
Set in ancient time, amidst the ongoing conflict between Sabertooth and Fairy Tail Kingdoms... Lucy Heart, a kind-hearted servant girl from Sabertoot...