Leo Howard Imagines

Autorstwa PennAndPaper

Hey all you lovely people! I'm writing Leo Howard imagines for anyone who wants one so please vote, comment... Więcej

Leo Howard Imagines
Author Note
Imagine for @fennaxxx( aka Rose)
Imagine for @BrittanyLadler
Imagine for @PaulaDoVeeri!
Imagine for @fennaxxx (Part 2)
Imagine for @Alexis_POP_22
Author's Note
Imagine for @PaulaDoVeeri (Part 2)
A/N
Imagine for @alexis_forever_13
author's note
Author's note
Final Author's Note
Imagine for @hemmingsfere
Authors Note
Imagine Stories coming soon
Imagine for @Hannahgirl411
Authors note
Imagine for @AaliyahFrench
Authors Note
Sorry
Imagine for @Ashley_Davenport
Imagine for @kailismiley
Hi !!!
A Quick Update
Imagine for @SilverSoul19
Imagine for @labrats_kickinit_dd
Author's Note
Update
Imagine for @HannahRamirez9
Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

Imagine for @BrittanyLadler (part 2)

2.7K 30 2
Autorstwa PennAndPaper

Brittany's POV

Leo and I are supposed to be going to Hawaii for the summer. I'm so excited and I can't wait to go!

Leo and I have been going out for about 7 months. The best part about this trip is that we'll be all alone. With all the college work we had and the tests we had to study for, we barely had any time to just ourselves.

Technically, we won't be by ourselves. Dylan and Martha are going, so are Ashlyn and Mateo.

Once we got our stuff packed, we arrived at the airport and boarded the plane right on time.

10 hours later, we were in Hawaii, and our private limo drove us to a reserved part of the island.

There was a hotel and a huge ocean there. We had our own personal bar that served martinis, smoothies, wine, you name it.

Once we got there, all of us decided to chill out on the beach.

Martha was telling Dylan some corny chemistry pick-up lines.

Martha- I got my ion you!

Mateo was trying to look up some cooler pick-up lines to tell Ashlyn.

Mateo- I'm a twig, you're a twig; let's rub together and make fire.

Ashlyn- If you were a concentration gradient, I'd go down on you.

Leo- Oh god, these guys are too hilarious!

"I know! I swear Martha and Ashlyn are the female versions of Dylan and Mateo."

Leo- And I'm the male version of you, only sexier ;-)

"Don't flatter yourself pretty boy."

Leo- I wouldn't say anything that isn't true.

"But you just lied just now.."

Leo- Shut up!

"You know you love me."

"Yeah, I do." He confessed, and pinned me down to the beach sand, sucking on my neck.

I let out a moan that was just a bit too loud.

Then I caught Mateo staring, and he tried to put the same moves on Ashlyn.

Ashlyn- Don't even think about it!

Martha- Wow. I can't believe you...

Dylan- God, you're such a copycat!

Leo- Yeah, come up with your own shit every once in a while...

"Haha, smooth....real smooth."

Mateo- Shut it, Ladle!

"It's Ladler, dumbass!"

Mateo- Hey, no need to be so hostile.... "Ladle"

That's the last straw. I immediately jumped on him and attacked.

Mateo- Leo!!!! Your girlfriend is trying to rape me!!!! Help!!!!

"Brittany, c'mon. He's just playin'. No harm done." He assured me, pulling me off of Mateo.

"I can't believe you're taking up for that asshat!"

Leo- Brit' you were attacking him like a wild animal. Why did you do it anyway?

"He called me 'ladle' ." I confessed. And when I did, it seemed so pointless, and so childish of me to attack Mateo.

Leo- Really? That's it?

"Yeah."

Leo- So if I call you that, will you do the same to me?

"Anytime." I said, as Leo and I locked lips.

Mateo- I think I'm gonna puke....

Martha- Too much PDA you guys!

"Wanna take a picture? It'll last longer..."

Dylan- I'm not so sure about that. I mean, ever since you two met, you haven't been able to keep your hands off each other.

Ashlyn- That is true, you guys. You two are such an adorable couple.

After we ordered our apple martinis, we went to our hotel rooms and went to sleep.

-----------------------------------

Damn it...I couldn't sleep! It was 4 a.m. and I had been up since 2 p.m. yesterday.

I was also bored, but I didn't want to wake anyone up. So I walked along the beach, watching the waves roar, rise and fall.

I had no idea the skies could be so beautiful at night,  especially in Hawaii.

I stared down at the water, and decided, why not go for a swim? I needed to relax and I figured that this was the best way to do it.

I allowed my body to float freely on the water, but I made sure to stay close to the shore.

All of a sudden, I heard a splash. I immediately looked around and saw nothing.

I panicked, and proceeded to get out of the water when something grabbed me behind my waist, and pulled me back in.

As I was kicking and screaming for dear life, something poked my back a couple of times. I chose to ignore it and tried my best to escape.

Leo- Brittany, calm down, it's just me!

I playfully shoved him while we were both still in the water.

"How could you scare me like that ?!?"

Leo- I'm so sorry...I should've been thinking straight.

"Sorry isn't gonna fix that, Leo."

Then I realized, what had poked me in the back? Is there something in the water?

"I'm sorry....c'mon. You can't stay mad at me forever" he said, moving closer to me, our lips barely touching until something poked me again.

Leo- What's wrong?

"Something just poked me!"

"Uhhh, sorry Brit', I didn't mean to." What the hell was he talking about?

Then I realized, he poked me, but not with his hands....

"Ewwww it touched me!" I immediately ran out of the water, tripping over someone's clothes.

I picked them up, examining them.

"Do you mind bringing those over here?" Leo questioned.

So these are Leo's, eh? That must mean he's completely naked. Suddenly, I had an idea. One that could spice things up a bit.

"Nah, I think I'll just take these back to our room."

"Stop playing, I need those!" He whined, and to be honest, it was pretty adorable.

"Ok, I'll make a deal with you..."

Leo- I dont like where this is going...

"If you run all the way over here where I am, I'll give you back your clothes, and there's a bonus."

Leo- And what's the bonus?

"Can't tell you.."

Leo- You just have to be so difficult, don't ya?

"It's one of my best qualities.."

Leo- Do I really have to do this?

"If you want your clothes back then you must do it."

Leo- Fine...

Immediately, he sprang out of the water, running so fast, I didn't realize he had already tackled me.

"Wow, I didn't think you'd have the guts to do that. Congratulations."

Leo- There's a lesson to be learned from all of this: Never underestimate your man.

"So you're a man now?"

Leo- Damn right I am.

"I guess you are."

Leo- Gimme my clothes. ..

"Ok"

I waited until he put his clothes back on, then said, "Oh well, since you're putting you're clothes back on, I guess you don't want the bonus.

"I do! I do!" God, he was so sexy when he begged.

"Follow me"

---------------------

As soon as we arrived back at our hotel room, I immediately forced him onto the king-sized bed in the center of the room and our lips collided immediately, with the both of us ripping off the other's clothes.

Trading places, he was now on top. Seeing the lust in his hazel eyes, I knew he wanted me; he wanted me bad.

And I knew that since he was on top, he was gonna use this domination over me to his advantage. I knew he was gonna use every ounce of his energy to satisfy me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned, his husky voice filled with uncertainty, and a little bit of hope.

"I----I...."

Leo- It's fine if you don't want to...

"I'm sure I wanna do this..." I said, my voice a little shaky, but I was ready.

"Ok, hold on...." He walked over to his suitcase, pulled out a pair of his shorts, and took out a condom.

He read it out loud for some odd reason.

Leo- "Trojan.The pleasure you want, the protection you need." I guess this will have to do.

"You're so stupid, Leo."

He cocked his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"In a good way babe."

Leo- Oh, for a second, I thought----

"Who cares? Let's get this over and done with."

Leo- But I'm the horny bastard....How ironic.

"Too much talking, not enough fucking."

Leo- Damn, well let me shut up then....Are you sure you're a virgin?

"What? Of course I am!"

Leo- Well for your first time, you sure don't seem scared. And the fact that you're really horny and feisty right now is not helping you prove your case .

"Again, too much talking, Leo!"

Leo- Not enough sexing, I know. Don't get your granny panties in a twist.

"I hate you."

Leo- I love you, too.

Pushing me back onto the bed, he placed soft wet kisses down my neck. And after a while of teasing each other, he quickly slipped on the condom, and positioned himself for entrance.

Quickly, but gently, he entered me, and I clenched my teeth. God, this was painful.

"Do you want me to stop? Am I hurting you?" He's so cute when he's concerned.

"I'll be fine, just work your magic."

"If you say so..." he agreed, letting out a soft chuckle.

As our hips grinded in sync and his movements got quicker, the pain I felt instantly went away, and the room filled with fumes of sexual tension and pleasure.

"Faster..." I moaned, and that's exactly what he did, our bare bodies closer to each other than they ever were before.

We both reached our high, and Leo collapsed next to me, playing with my long flowing locks as he held me next to him, cuddling me.

Leo- I love you Brittany.

"I love you too, Leo."

I love this boy. He's my drug. He's so addictive. I need him 24/7, and without him, I don't know what I'd do.

Leo Howard will be the death of me.

-----------------------------------

Next imagine will be up tomorrow evening. Hope you guys enjoyed this!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

738K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...
3.3K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
23K 196 21
COMPLETED This is my first imagines book, feel free to send in requests! Warning: Some might be cheesy All story's will be x reader story's Will...
27.7K 481 44
𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨/𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙪𝙤! {𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝/𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝} 𝐒𝐭�...