Imagine for @BrittanyLadler (part 2)

Brittany's POV

Leo and I are supposed to be going to Hawaii for the summer. I'm so excited and I can't wait to go!

Leo and I have been going out for about 7 months. The best part about this trip is that we'll be all alone. With all the college work we had and the tests we had to study for, we barely had any time to just ourselves.

Technically, we won't be by ourselves. Dylan and Martha are going, so are Ashlyn and Mateo.

Once we got our stuff packed, we arrived at the airport and boarded the plane right on time.

10 hours later, we were in Hawaii, and our private limo drove us to a reserved part of the island.

There was a hotel and a huge ocean there. We had our own personal bar that served martinis, smoothies, wine, you name it.

Once we got there, all of us decided to chill out on the beach.

Martha was telling Dylan some corny chemistry pick-up lines.

Martha- I got my ion you!

Mateo was trying to look up some cooler pick-up lines to tell Ashlyn.

Mateo- I'm a twig, you're a twig; let's rub together and make fire.

Ashlyn- If you were a concentration gradient, I'd go down on you.

Leo- Oh god, these guys are too hilarious!

"I know! I swear Martha and Ashlyn are the female versions of Dylan and Mateo."

Leo- And I'm the male version of you, only sexier ;-)

"Don't flatter yourself pretty boy."

Leo- I wouldn't say anything that isn't true.

"But you just lied just now.."

Leo- Shut up!

"You know you love me."

"Yeah, I do." He confessed, and pinned me down to the beach sand, sucking on my neck.

I let out a moan that was just a bit too loud.

Then I caught Mateo staring, and he tried to put the same moves on Ashlyn.

Ashlyn- Don't even think about it!

Martha- Wow. I can't believe you...

Dylan- God, you're such a copycat!

Leo- Yeah, come up with your own shit every once in a while...

"Haha, smooth....real smooth."

Mateo- Shut it, Ladle!

"It's Ladler, dumbass!"

Mateo- Hey, no need to be so hostile.... "Ladle"

That's the last straw. I immediately jumped on him and attacked.

Mateo- Leo!!!! Your girlfriend is trying to rape me!!!! Help!!!!

"Brittany, c'mon. He's just playin'. No harm done." He assured me, pulling me off of Mateo.

"I can't believe you're taking up for that asshat!"

Leo- Brit' you were attacking him like a wild animal. Why did you do it anyway?

"He called me 'ladle' ." I confessed. And when I did, it seemed so pointless, and so childish of me to attack Mateo.

Leo Howard ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara