Imagine for @kailismiley

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------
Kaili's POV
---------------

I love Leo. I'd always love him and nothing could make me think otherwise. He was my world, and when we first got together, he promised he would never leave.

Leo had been staying out late for the past few days at work, or so he tells me. It sucks that he can't be home as much as he used to, but I like that he still holds me even when he's tired from working. I love the scent of his cologne while my body is snuggled and pressed against his.

The next morning, I wake up, and head straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Leo wasn't in the bed so I figured he'd already left out early for work as usual. Afterwards, I headed towards the kitchen to brew some coffee.

There stood Leo in nothing but his sweatpants making breakfast for us both. I couldn't step but stare at the toned chest beside me.

"Morning, beautiful." He says, giving me a quick peck before turning back to the stove to finish cooking.

After a few minutes, he was all done. He'd made Belgian waffles with whip cream and strawberries on the top, just like the ones you see in ads or on the boxes in the market. Next was the perfectly fried bacon and scrambled eggs, with a cup of orange juice on the side.

"What's the special occasion, Leo?"

Leo - "Does there need to be one?"

"I guess not. But still, why so much food? Not that I'm complaining..." I smile, while stuffing my face with food.

Leo - "This is just my way of making up for not being here as much as I used to."

"You need me to get you anything before you start getting ready for work?"

Leo - "Actually, I took off of work for the next 3 days. It's been a while since we've spent time together."

"Really? Well what did you have in mind?"

Leo - "I have the entire day planned for us. And why not start it off with a bit of shopping?"

He hands me one of his credit cards.

"Are you sure you trust me with this?"

Leo - "I'm sure. I know you'll use it wisely. You can spend all the money on it if you want. There's $5000 on it so do with it what you will. And make sure you pick out a nice dress, we'll be going out for dinner tonight. Also I've invited your friends and their dates to the dinner as well. All the time in between, we'll have alone to do whatever you want."

I was so shocked, yet happy. "Thanks for doing all of this for me. I love you."

Leo - "I love you too."

He kisses me passionately before driving me to the mall.

Time to go shopping!
------------------------
After a day of shopping, bowling, and going to see a play, we head back in. I put on my dark blue dress and tan heels. Leo puts on his suit and we head to the restaurant to meet with the others. Apparently he rented out the entire venue so it would be just us and our friends.

 Apparently he rented out the entire venue so it would be just us and our friends

We talked and laughed for a while, when suddenly Leo prepares a toast.

Leo - "I'd like to thank Kaili for choosing me and allowing me to be there for her as much as she's been there for me, and to all of you ladies for doing the same with my best friends."

Cheers and whistles follow, and then "Wait, I have more to say."

I look at him, confused.

"Kaili, I'm sorry I've been neglecting you these past few weeks, but I promise that if you will have me for the rest of our lives, I promise to give you the world and more."

"Leo, are you...."

"Yes, Kaili, will you be my wife?"

He holds my hand in anticipation, with the box containing the ring in the other, staring at me. Meanwhile I'm uncontrollably sobbing and my friends are sitting across from us hi-five-ing and cheering. And it dawned on me that they knew he was gonna propose.

"YES!" I say, unable to stop kissing him and squeezing his toned body. "I love you so much Leo."

Leo - "And I love you more."

We were officially engaged, and I smiled at the thought that in just a few months, I would officially be Mrs. Howard.