Imagine for @fennaxxx( aka Rose)

I hope you enjoy this! And let me know your thoughts.  This is my first time writing Leo Howard imagines so if you have any kind suggestions, please inbox me!

Love you guys!

------------------------------------

Today was our anniversary. Jonathan and I have been married for almost 3 years now.

We've been happily married since the wedding, that is, until a few days after our anniversary.

I lit the strawberry-scented candles in our dining room, and making dinner to be put on the table. Then I went upstairs to try on the red bustier that I'd bought yesterday...

It was 8:00 p.m. and everything was finally finished. I decided to call him to see where he had been. He said he would be home soon.

Not soon enough....

It was almost 11:00 p.m. and still no sign of my husband. Where is he? The food was getting cold and the candles had already burnt out.

I just gave up, figuring he wouldn't come home until 3 a.m. and fell asleep in our king-sized bed, alone...

On our anniversary.

-----------------------------------

At about 2 a.m. Jonathan arrived back home. He came upstairs,  calling my name to see if I was awake. I went back to sleep as removed all his clothes, except for his basketball shorts. He cuddled beside me, wrapping his hands around my waist and intertwining our fingers. Then, he just went to sleep.

What the fuck?

If he was gonna miss our anniversary he could've at least said I'm sorry, and had make-up sex.

But he wouldn't even give me that.

When I woke up, Jonathan was gone...

Probably at work again...

I was so angry at him...

Did he not love me anymore?

-------------------------

I went out for a jog through California, just to clear my head...

Baggy sweats?

Check.

Sports bra?

Check.

Earphones?

Check.

I started jogging for a couple minutes, listening to Unconditionally by Katy Perry. This song always relaxes me.

Then......BOOM!

Suddenly, I'm on the ground, having no clue how I got there. But once I
opened my eyes, an incredibly gorgeous guy is looking down at me. My vision was a bit blurry so blinked a few more times until I could see his face clearly. I started studying hisn features more closely. His hazel eyes could make a girl melt as soon as she looked into them. His long brown hair was absolutely incredible! And don't get me started on his muscles....

I could just stare at them for days....

"Are you okay? Hello? Can you hear me?"

Damn....even his voice could make you weak on your knees.