Imagine for @labrats_kickinit_dd

Vrinda's POV

"Hello, anyone there???" I say in a shaky voice.

"Shut up!!!" A guy with a British accent yells at me, stuffing a dry rag into my mouth, duct-taping it shut. I kick and scream as loud as I can even though it's muffled.

He brings a blade just underneath my chin, threatening to cut me and let me bleed out while he watches. Then he blindfolds me.

Sick bastard.

In the midst of this, all I could think about was Leo. Last time I saw him, I was stuffed in the back of this guy's van. It's been weeks since then.

"Where's Leo?"

"Who?"

"Where is he?"

"I'm afraid he's long gone. Eventually the little rat gave up and stopped trying to look for you."

"You're lying! He wouldn't just give up on me like that!" I screamed, trying not to tear up.

"Look lady, it's been weeks, and if he really cared and actually wanted to find you, he'd be here by now. But I don't see him here, and neither do you."

"Well of course I can't see him, you put a fucking blindfold on me!" I yell before instantly feeling a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Quiet!" He growls.

I could only let out small whimpers. I didn't want him to beat me again. After a while, it felt like hours had passed, and my stomach started to growl. I needed pizza, a toaster strudel, something.....anything....

I hear him, presumably walking back upstairs and locking the door. About half an hour later, I hear grunts and screams coming from my attacker, and thumping from the floor above. The door is kicked, and I hear it fall.

"Please! Don't hurt me!!!" I scream, sobbing. He grabs my wrist and in almost an instant, they feel....lighter. Then he cuts my blindfold off. My eyes are still closed as I prepare for the worst.

I reopened them and I couldn't believe it.

"Leo?"
--------------------------------
I hugged him so hard, and I was shaking in disbelief and terror. I didn't think he'd actually find me, and had he not rescued me, I would start to believe that he would never come. I cried so much out of joy, and hoping that we both escaped alive.

"Come on, we gotta get outta here!" Leo said as he lifted me up and carried me out of the house and into the truck. He sped up, while I drifted into unconsciousness.

Next thing I knew, I was in a hospital bed. The nurses said I'd have to be here for a while. I had IVs in my arm and I felt extremely light-headed.

A month had passed and I was finally healthy enough to leave. Leo never left my side and I'm glad he didn't.

I stayed at his place and he helped me a lot, with cleaning and making sure I ate even when I had lost my appetite. He'd cuddle with me when I slept. And one night in particular, he sat with me, saying he had something to tell me.

"Vrinda, I'll always be here for you no matter what. I'm glad you're healthy. I'm glad you're alive. And I enjoy having you around. You were gone, and knowing I couldn't just see you whenever I wanted and not knowing where you were drove me insane. I had to find you. It would hurt me to think that you'd be gone and it'd be on me. Ya know what I mean?" He said.

In so many words, I knew what he really wanted to say. So I kissed his cheek. 

"Trust me, I know. I love you too."

And his kiss set my soul on fire. I could feel that he was sincere. That's all I've ever wanted from him. I know that he'll never forget me.
---------------------------

labrats_kickinit_dd I wish I could've made this longer and I'm soooo sorry but I hope you liked it.

To all other readers, this is my last imagine and I'm so glad to finally finish. I didn't think they'd be so popular. I didn't think any of my works would be popular but they are. And I'm so glad you guys have been through this with me. Thanks for being great fans and I hope to make you all proud.