Imagine for @alexis_forever_13

omg I feel like such a terrible person for updating your imagine 4 months later. I still hope u like this and that ur imagine was worth the wait .

-----------------------------

Leo and I had been the best of friends since we were in diapers. In the days of our youth, you'd never see us apart; we were basically inseparable.

We told each other our deepest and most sacred secrets that we'd never tell anybody else. And we always helped each other in our times of need.

But all of that went away when we got to middle school. We both got new friends, and started becoming more and more distant from each other, until finally we barely knew each other.

I thought I'd forgotten all about him, and he with me, but one day, we finally met back up again and caught up with each other. This continued for a while, and as the months rolled by, I started to become more and more attracted to him. The way he smiled, spoke, laughed, everything about him was just perfect; Leo was perfect.

Unfortunately, I never said a word about my feelings, and he ended up crushing on Alana, the new girl at school. He always talked to me about how pretty she was, and told me how he wanted to ask her out to Sharon's party Friday night.

It made me feel really uncomfortable; even mentioning her name sparked jealousy in my heart. But I couldn't be selfish, and as much as I hate to say it, I wanted him to find happiness, even if it wasn't with me.

---------

Omg the party is finally here, and I'm proud to say, I look good. My friend Lisa is picking me up tonight so that's awesome. Hopefully when I arrive at the party, Leo notices how amazing I look :) I can't wait!!!! I know it's wrong to say considering he technically has a girlfriend now but still, what's wrong with having a little fun? I mean, there's no harm in doing so.

When Lisa and I finally got to the party, all eyes were on us, well the guys' anyway. But I didn't want any of them except one, and Lisa knew as well as I did who that guy was...

I could feel Leo's eyes lingering on my body, but I didn't bother to look his way. And Lisa had a great idea to make him jealous.

She, being part of the "cool" clique, knew Carter very well. He's one of the hottest most popular guys at school. He'd be perfect for making Leo jealous.

Carter took my hand and took me to the middle of the floor. He snaked his arm around my waist as our bodies moved together in perfect sync. His movements were so perfect; I never knew the school's bad boy had such good dance moves :-D.

As Carter and I danced, I got so lost in the music and the dancing that I forgot why I was even dancing with Carter. But I wasnt gonna question it, I was having fun and letting loose for the first time in my life. Then Carter twirled me around, but in the midst of that, I saw something that made my heart stop; Leo pressed up against the wall with his new girlfriend. Tears started rushing down my face and I left, running down the street into the darkness....

I knew I shouldn't have been wandering in the dark like this, but I just needed to get away from him, from everyone...

Then, it started raining..hard.

"Perfect...just fucking perfect -_-" I thought to myself.

I wasn't too far from the house when I heard someone calling out my name.

"Alexis!!! Wait up!"

I kept on walking...I didn't wanna hear Leo's mouth right now. I mean, how could he have been so blind to the fact that I like him, and that I have for all these years? I had nothing to say to him.